Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

Guest jcwlurks

Hello everyone,
I'm new here. Honestly, I'm new to Ji Chang Wook. I just heard about him from people gushing on DB in this post http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/02/odds-and-ends-hero-in-a-box  But I liked the clip, instagram, and comments people posted on DB enough to create this account (one girl is hilarious about her crush on Ji Chang Wook. I think she needs to create an account and get help here as well! -- Unless she's already here? Sorry if I offended you by talking about you.) 
What you would recommend to get me started? I saw so many people claiming to be crazy about him, I want to discover why.

@jcwlurks said: Hello everyone,
I'm new here. Honestly, I'm new to Ji Chang Wook. I just heard about him from people gushing on DB in this post http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/02/odds-and-ends-hero-in-a-box  But I liked the clip, instagram, and comments people posted on DB enough to create this account (one girl is hilarious about her crush on Ji Chang Wook. I think she needs to create an account and get help here as well!) 
What you would recommend to get me started? I saw so many people claiming to be crazy about him, I want to discover why.

jcwlurks said: Hello everyone,
I'm new here. In fact, I'm new to Ji Chang Wook. I just heard about him from people gushing about him on DB in this post http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/02/odds-and-ends-hero-in-a-box  But I liked the clips and instagram posts people posted on DB enough to create this account (one girl is hilarious in her posts about her crush on Ji Chang Wook, I think she needs to create an account and get help here as well!) 
I just wanted to ask what you would recommend to get me started. Since I saw so many people claiming to be crazy about him, I want to discover why.

Guest uctqepe

dk_sadia said: @jcwlurks said: Hello everyone,
I'm new here. Honestly, I'm new to Ji Chang Wook. I just heard about him from people gushing on DB in this post http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/02/odds-and-ends-hero-in-a-box  But I liked the clip, instagram, and comments people posted on DB enough to create this account (one girl is hilarious about her crush on Ji Chang Wook. I think she needs to create an account and get help here as well!) 

adlyn13 said: @Cinderella1‌ Who wants real life anyways when you have JCW all over this virtual social networking life! I am okay in lala land with uri JCW 8-> @minksquared‌ I am superglued to my phone, I am on soompi or JCW kitchen blog more than any RL sites I mean my fb,Twitter and Instagram . Oh my idk if to laugh or cry about it lol

@jcwlurks
Although most people here may recommend you to watch Healer, but I suggest you watch in sequence of Bachelor's veg store, Empress ki then Healer.
Then you can see how jcw progressed. He is really really very good in Empress Ki and his character morph and changed through the story. Dont worry about the 51 eps, there are many parts without him that you can fast forward. In fact he wasnt in ep 1 and 2. Also, since it is a tragic story, you will feel better after that, by watching Healer where he is a capable man with many abilities.-----------------------------------
From Star In interview:He was asked about what is the most memorable moment with the staff while filming Healer, and his answer was, the day after ep 13 was telecast. Ep 13 ratings was the highest of the timeslot, so he could feel that everyone was different the morning after, everyone was going on about their work with more care and pride.
----------------------------------Also, just want to recommend that for instagram, there is another app call instadownloader where you can download IG posts be it video or photos and then save and replay it without having to access IG everytime to look at our *gorgeous* *drool worthy* dreamboat. :)

@jcwlurks‌

Yes watch Healer it's the best drama ever and his acting me is amazing because he seriously has to be one person and be another in disguise and he does so well

His role in Empress Ki was superb,the wide range of emotions he had to express were done masterfully

uctqepe said: dk_sadia said: @jcwlurks said: Hello everyone,

Guest jcwlurks

dk_sadia said: all you have to do is START WATCHING  :D I just thought to give it a try ... I didn even know him .. and wasnt a fan of Park min young either ... so I just tried watching and HISTORY ITSELF WAS CREATED  :)) now look at me , A lifeless fangirl  =)) chincha I have no life ... roaming around here and there in soompi ... commenting I LOVE YOU OPPA  in each and every instagram post of JCW ( lollll ) ... making mvs ( since suffering from drama withdrawal ) and last but not the least REWATCHING healer !!  :))

Guest 4everaine

Hi everyone! Allow me to dedicate my first post acknowledging my state of craziness and addiction to Healer and Ji Chang Wook.. I have been a lurker for quite some time now.. I'm a bit scared to join you but well i really have to come out of the open or else i will explode! I so love his gazes in the set of new pictures!! His new post in Instagram is to die for! You guys have been so great with your posts.. so please allow me to join the party.. 

Guest Cinderella1

4everaine said: Hi everyone! Allow me to dedicate my first post acknowledging my state of craziness and addiction to Healer and Ji Chang Wook.. I have been a lurker for quite some time now.. I'm a bit scared to join you but well i really have to come out of the open or else i will explode! I so love his gazes in the set of new pictures!! His new post in Instagram is to die for! You guys have been so great with your posts.. so please allow me to join the party.. 

Guest Cinderella1

jcwlurks said: qwenli said: @jcwlurks
Although most people here may recommend you to watch Healer, but I suggest you watch in sequence of Bachelor's veg store, Empress ki then Healer.
Then you can see how jcw progressed. He is really really very good in Empress Ki and his character morph and changed through the story. Dont worry about the 51 eps, there are many parts without him that you can fast forward. In fact he wasnt in ep 1 and 2. Also, since it is a tragic story, you will feel better after that, by watching Healer where he is a capable man with many abilities.

Guest minksquared

Um... I guess I'm leaning towards Healer right now then. Seeing all of you be excited about it is getting me excited as well! :D

Honestly, I'm just slightly scared that I'll become one of those "craziest of crazy fans" that @kanyaprasetyo mentioned. The people in the DB posts looked as if some have lost their minds as well. I'm wondering what if I become like them? Is it masochistic to say that I sort of look forward to it a bit though? 

:-SS

Ohhh yes my dear, go on and start on Healer. A lot of us here are rewatching this drama it's not even funny! Though I fell for him in EK, I think it might be easier to attempt a 20 ep drama?

However I also agree with @qwenli‌ that you'll feel a more natural progression if you went on EK first....ahhhhhh decisions decisions :P I certainly felt happy EK introduced me to Changwook...he did a stellar job as Tahwan (I cannot begin to tell you how absorbed I was with his character). Then when Healer came about, I somehow saw a different side to his acting (a progression of sorts?? I don't know - he was equally superb in both). But @qwenli pointed out something I agree on ...and that is I felt happier to have ended healer on a happier note haha

Whatever it is, start somewhere and you won't regret it!!:)