Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

Hello to @Fandomized Q.  You are not too late, never too late to for Actor Ji.  As long as he is still singing and acting we'll all get to see more of Ji!

Celebrating the jump to 11.5 million IG viewers with scenes from his segment of Lotte Duty Free's 7 First Kisses.  Actor/Singer Ji is in fine voice with the up-tempo, playful fantasy signature music.  Please enjoy the play within a play.

Racing toward that big number of 12 Million, currently at 11.7 Million IG followers.  I did something I've always wanted to do:  I isolated all of Actor Ji's part from a storyline and featured him (well, 99% him only) in a video.  I love doing this stuff!!

Looks like the official English title will be "Backstreet Rookie."  This will probably be my last post about the production as a whole and keep this thread for Wook's individual projects and social media posts.  Please visit the official Soompi thread at Convenience Store Saet Byeol for all news and gossip about Wook's upcoming show! 

• Like 1

Hello to @Louise Terrence.  Glad you are here to read the reads.  Welcome.

I'm celebrating another milestone. As long as he keeps racking them up, I will still be celebrating.

While still marking time until Backstreet Rookie makes its screen appearance on June 12, 2020 I continue to look back at the other wonderful times Actor Ji was onscreen.  Here's another fond tribute to Whirlwind Girl 2.  

Things are really heating up in the IG followers sweepstakes, with Actor Ji at 11.9 million.   Here's Wook, almost exactly one year ago on 2 episodes of Channel A's City Fisherman with Lee Dok Hwa, co-star from Suspicious Partner.  Just absolutely charming.  Added bonus: a beautiful vocal!!  He had to catch his own supper, and sing for it, too.

Hi, I am a long time lurker here.

The reason I created an account today is because I just saw the advertisement of The K2 on tv in my country, Greece.

The advertisement was during the highest rated program here, and the channel is one of the popular ones. It was just Ji Chang Wook in a suit. There wasn't a date yet but this the very first time a kdrama is even mentioned on greek tv, and certainly the first time one get's broadcasted so i just hope this will be popular so more can follow! 

Here to celebrate the winning of the goal, in pure, big round numbers, of 12 Million IG followers!!  It was inevitable but the timing of it was sometimes in question.  The subject I chose to illustrate this win may seem bizarre to some, but it illustrates just how hard this man has worked his entire career to achieve and solidify his skills, which are exceptional.  I am, as always, overwhelmed by the things Actor Ji has achieved.  When his face goes cold and murderous, I get chills.

The rolls represented here are Sleeping Beauty, a movie; Death Bell 2 - Bloody Camp, a movie; and CryCry and LoveyDovey, both music videos.  I have found them, or pieces of them, maybe not in English, on YouTube.

And to @abc, welcome!  Your excitement at seeing Ji Chang Wook on a television screen in Greece is catching! I hope it all works out for you.  At least you have found your way here to Soompi.

NOTE:

Well, the video was here but was blocked by IG because of music copyright violations.  I will change the music and re-place the video.  

• Like 1

On 5/20/2020 at 4:51 AM, abc said:

Hi, I am a long time lurker here.

The reason I created an account today is because I just saw the advertisement of The K2 on tv in my country, Greece.

The advertisement was during the highest rated program here, and the channel is one of the popular ones. It was just Ji Chang Wook in a suit. There wasn't a date yet but this the very first time a kdrama is even mentioned on greek tv, and certainly the first time one get's broadcasted so i just hope this will be popular so more can follow! 

• Like 1