Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

itemprop="name"8 Red-hot photos of Healer's Ji Chang Wook

JCK_Ceci_2_2.jpg

Wook's popularity is red hot along with the romance thriller Healer, but in the show he seemed to only have a limited wardrobe of clothes, mostly in dark or beige colors. I found some cute photos of Ji Chang Wook dressed in hot and happy red, and I can't wait to share them with you.

#1. Just look at his perfect eyebrows and eyes!

JCK_Ceci_2.jpg

#2. I want whatever he's having!

JCK_Ceci_1.jpg

#3. Sleek urban look:

JiChangWook_red.jpg

4. Is he eating again? Love that big smile!

JiChangWook_red2.jpg

5. What's he thinking?

JiChangWook_red6.jpg

6. He makes the jacket look good.

JiChangWook_red7.jpg

7. This one counts too because he's so cute in his red cap and holding a single red rose.

JiChangWook_red4b.jpg

8. And here he looks positively red and dangerous!

JiChangWook_red5.jpg

Did you like these photos? Which one is your favorite? 

~ NancyZdramaland

(photo credit as tagged)

Hello Chingos, 

I am new to this tread. I haven't seen much of Mr. Ji Chang-wook, but the first time I saw him was in the two T-ara music videos "
" and "
" which he had a role in which I think fitted him very well. After that I have seen him in some bits and pieces on YouTube (some strange fan made bromance video) - but not seen him in a K-movie or K-drama yet... 

Can some of you guide me with a top 3 (K-drama or K-movie) which you would recommend to me ? I love the strong drama and romantic stuff in the movies and TV-series I watch.

Then, I would recommend you to watch healer, empress ki, and bachelor vegetable store. He was really romantic in those dramas! Have a nice try! :)

Guest Cinderella1

qwenli said: @CherKell‌ i agree with you that fans were too much to touch him physically and these constitute harrassment, and can warrant police intervention. however, it is a different thing about taking photos and sharing them. in terms of context: he was in a public space, in terms of usage: fans shared the photos without any commercial returns in mind. I believe most people upload them in the good spirit of sharing their joy of seeing him in person. He didnt set the precedent of being accessible, i am sorry, there are far more popular k groups and k celebs that have been very accessible as well.in fact, one group who have every right to use airport vip walkways always choose to walk the public channels so that waiting fans get to see them. And lastly, if it was the case of Glorious making the request, than it would have been legitimate, but one group of fans asking another group not to do something is not. it borders towards being unreasonable just because one group shares the same nationality as him and followed him for a longer time.

sunshinefate said:

Hello Chingos, 
I am new to this tread. I haven't seen much of Mr. Ji Chang-wook, but the first time I saw him was in the two T-ara music videos "

" and "

" which he had a role in which I think fitted him very well. After that I have seen him in some bits and pieces on YouTube (some strange fan made bromance video) - but not seen him in a K-movie or K-drama yet... 

Can some of you guide me with a top 3 (K-drama or K-movie) which you would recommend to me ? I love the strong drama and romantic stuff in the movies and TV-series I watch.

LOL!  I love writer Song Ji-Na's response:
"Q: When did Jung-Hoo realize for the first time that Young-Shin knew who he was?
A: At the hospital, the focus was more on him not wanting to lie to Young-Shin anymore. Young-Shin couldn't reveal to him that she knew, and Jung-Hoo didn't want to like to Young-Shin anymore. Then he was relieved to find the star in the car. Then he realizes at the cafe. She knows. She says she'll wait. If Jung-Hoo doesn't realize after that, he's either dumb or a jerk."

qwenli said: @CherKell‌ i agree with you that fans were too much to touch him physically and these constitute harrassment, and can warrant police intervention. however, it is a different thing about taking photos and sharing them. in terms of context: he was in a public space, in terms of usage: fans shared the photos without any commercial returns in mind. I believe most people upload them in the good spirit of sharing their joy of seeing him in person. He didnt set the precedent of being accessible, i am sorry, there are far more popular k groups and k celebs that have been very accessible as well.in fact, one group who have every right to use airport vip walkways always choose to walk the public channels so that waiting fans get to see them. And lastly, if it was the case of Glorious making the request, than it would have been legitimate, but one group of fans asking another group not to do something is not. it borders towards being unreasonable just because one group shares the same nationality as him and followed him for a longer time. in any case, please inform jcw not to tour china as he did in bkk without security, china fans will be even more out of control.

class="content-title" Theater Geeks: K-Drama Stars Take The Stage

An actor’s voice reverberates in the air, electrifying the moment in a packed auditorium.

There’s nothing quite like the intimacy of live theater.

In my high school days, the theater geeks were considered to be an eccentric lot. Now I recognize them to be a ballsy bunch.

In fact, many of our favorite K-Drama stars have been known to grace the stage. 

Ji Chang Wook

the days ji chang wook

What could be better than Ji Chang Wook onscreen? Ji Chang Wook live in the flesh, of course. The “Healer” star took to the stage in “Thrill Me” and in the musical “The Days,” reprised a role as Mu Young, a bodyguard at the presidential Blue House.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/02/24/theater-geeks-k-dramas-stars-take-the-stage/

fyi, JCW also acted with Kang Haneul in musical "Thrill Me"   :)

anaht said: LOL!  I love writer Song Ji-Na's response:
"Q: When did Jung-Hoo realize for the first time that Young-Shin knew who he was?
A: At the hospital, the focus was more on him not wanting to lie to Young-Shin anymore. Young-Shin couldn't reveal to him that she knew, and Jung-Hoo didn't want to like to Young-Shin anymore. Then he was relieved to find the star in the car. Then he realizes at the cafe. She knows. She says she'll wait. If Jung-Hoo doesn't realize after that, he's either dumb or a jerk."

anaht

said:

A: At the hospital, the focus was more on him not wanting to lie to Young-Shin anymore. Young-Shin couldn't reveal to him that she knew, and Jung-Hoo didn't want to like to Young-Shin anymore. Then he was relieved to find the star in the car. Then he realizes at the cafe. She knows. She says she'll wait. If Jung-Hoo doesn't realize after that, he's either dumb or a jerk."

Guest uctqepe

anaht said:

anaht

said:

A: At the hospital, the focus was more on him not wanting to lie to Young-Shin anymore. Young-Shin couldn't reveal to him that she knew, and Jung-Hoo didn't want to like to Young-Shin anymore. Then he was relieved to find the star in the car. Then he realizes at the cafe. She knows. She says she'll wait. If Jung-Hoo doesn't realize after that, he's either dumb or a jerk."

@uctpeqe: I am still lurking in that thread :)  Like many others, I don't know how to withdraw from obsession of our OTP :x  I even can not start watching any new drama :(

I start my day by checking threads of Healer, our OTP (ChangMin) and JCW as well, then come to see if any new pic on JCW's Instagram. But all of those can not help me from thinking of Healer scenes during my working time ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^  and re-opening the threads again :D Aigoo, my boss will fire me if knowing this 8-} 8-} 8-}

I've been checking this thread everyday for CW new project :))
Can't wait for the news of his next project. I think 2015 will be a tight competition for actor... ParkYooChun for SBS Sensory Couple,KimWooBin for MBC Jejudo Gatsby,LeeMinHo will be back with a drama this year (still doesn't know what drama) ,SongJoongKi for KBS Descendants of The Sun (not confirm yet) and KimSooHyun for MyLoveFromAnotherStar's writer new drama (not confirm yet). I kept getting this news day by day but where's my ChangWook new drama? :(( :((
Maybe he still needs some rest. Okay.I get it. And until your next project I'll kept watching your previous project :((

Hello everyone, first time posting here, but i've been lurking on this thread for months, finally finished reading +200 pages. Thank to all the insightful info (and spazzing) here, i learned a lot about Ji Chang Wook, which makes me adore him more and more.
Regarding his next project, i think he will take time to consider which is the most interesting for him since he has more than enough offers now. I'd rather him do a movie or another musical than drama. But if he decides with a drama, i hope it will be a Park Hye Ryun one (she's the writer of Dream High, I Hear Your Voice and Pinocchio) because her works are highly praised and most likely get high ratings. That's just my wish, but i will support anything he chooses.
And i just lurked on Park Bo Young DC the other day, some of her fans want her and JCW to do a film or drama together. I think it's a great idea since she's such a talented actress and it would be nice to see their reunion after that beautiful MV of Speed.

*** He just killed me after watching the video..... literally just died....LOL I’m curious what brand is he wearing during the photoshoot, huh? Sorry, but when I look at him sometimes I see Lee Min Ho in him. Those smiles could kill, too. And he’s very handsome. Why is he very hot, huh?  He’s giving me heart palpitations. I know he's not just a pretty face because this guy can act so well, too. After watching him in “EK” I ended up adoring him. His body is a work of art, too! :))

'Healer's charismatic Ji Chang Wook leaves hearts fluttering with pictorial and short film for 'InStyle'

If you've been missing the great dram that was 'Healer', maker sure to check out this latest pictorial and short film by 'InStyle' magazine in collaboration with Studio Newbin! 'Healer' himself, Ji Chang Wook, will once again leave you in a daze with his good looks, gentle charisma, and his soothing voice.

Despite the freezing cold weather, staff members of the magazine revealed that Ji Chang Wook wore a smile across his face throughout the shooting, showing that he's an easygoing person like his alter ego Park Bong Soo in his recent hit drama.

The full pictorial and interview will be featured in the March issue of 'InStyle Korea'!

ji-chang-wook_1424973336_20150226_JiChan

ji-chang-wook_1424973336_20150226_JiChan

ji-chang-wook_1424973337_20150226_JiChan

ji-chang-wook_1424973337_20150226_JiChan

ji-chang-wook_1424973338_20150226_JiChan

ji-chang-wook_1424973338_20150226_JiChan

source : allkpop