Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

@cherkell LOL with the village idiot hahaha...i couldn't stop laughing :D And by the way, what is name of the magazine on the right in the picture you posted?? Wookie is just so handsome there...i wanna get a copy too.. :) 

@Ahpheng Loving the carrots strips hahahahaha. Love his face expressions so much hahaha :D 

• Like 6

Well, I remember about 2 months ago JCW posted a short video on his Instagram that involves in action school. If actor Song Kyung Gu is done with movie "Lucid Dream", I think he is ready to act with JCW in the movie "The Two Constables", right? ( In May 2015 there was in article about The Two Constables: http://sports.hankooki.com/lpage/entv/201505/sp20150519083333136680.htm but I don't understand it. What does it say? Is he going to film it? )  Recently I didn't see any news about casting confirmation for JCW's new project. Probably his new show is a movie, but not a drama. 

That Hankooki article was a short interview with Director Kang Woo-suk when he attended the 2015 Cannes Film Festival, and he stated that "Two Constables" is still on the back burner and turned the subject to the increase in Korean movies being shown at film festivals these days.  So basically, no news at all.

@cherkell LOL with the village idiot hahaha...i couldn't stop laughing :D And by the way, what is name of the magazine on the right in the picture you posted?? Wookie is just so handsome there...i wanna get a copy too.. :) 

The magazine on the right is an old back-order of T.O.P August 2013 issue that finally arrived on my doorstep.  Huge article on the DVD release of "Five Fingers" and photos of the press conference that was held with Joo Ji Hoon on 24 June 2013... right as I was boarding the KTX for Daejeon on a pre-planned tip to visit friends down there.  What crappy timing!!!  *grrrr*

• Like 9

@Ahpheng. Thank you for the two c strips on kwave interview and Carrots, you are such a briliant artist, really admire your talent!  I would liketo tell you that i love all your cstrips they make me smile everytime i read them and that i always look forward to them everyday.  Reading them makes our spazzing here more enjoyable!!!

• Like 6

New ticketing details regarding the JCW Birthday Fan Meeting:

Event date and time: 25 July 2015, 6pm KST
Venue: Woori Financial Art Hall, Olympic Park
Price: 32,900 won (same for all seats)
Running time: 90 minutes
*For audiences above 8 years old

Celebrate Ji Chang Wook’s 29th birthday at the concert with a live band!

Ticket sales begin on 2 July at 8pm KST via Interpark. (change in time)

• Like 12

Thanks @cherkell for translating the Korean article.

There are so many articles, photos, activities from JCW these days that it's hard for me to keep up with everything! After the fan meeting in Hongkong last week, JCW had a short visit in Shanghai to meet director Stanley Tong ( I check out more info about this director, and he had many projects with Jackie Chan, and also worked with Kim Hee Sun in movie 'The Myth' 10 years ago). Director Tong's next project is the action comedy movie  'Kungfu Yoga'. I wonder if JCW will have a role in this movie. It would be nice if he has a chance to act with Jackie Chan in an action comedy movie. That would very fun to watch. :lol:  I'm not sure but I have a feeling that JCW will do another action or comedy role in his next project. 

• Like 5

If I am in South Korea, I can attend on his bday fm because I can afford the ticket price.. but the air fare is a burden to me.. whoaaaah.. i really really wish he will visit PHiLiPPiNES!! *crossfinger* *pray* *wish* hahah :P

he's gorgeous on kwave interview.. thanks JCW Kitchen! :)

what I'm really excited about is his new project. I want a bit of info about it. aaargh. more patience. :P

Edited by osari
  • Like 5

[Event] Ji Chang Wook to attend ‘Healer’ screening in Japan

healer-japan.jpg?w=600&h=589

To celebrate the satellite network airing of “Healer” in Japan beginning 31 July 2015, Ji Chang Wook will attend a special ‘sneak preview’ screening of Episode 1 on 17 July (the day before his "This Is JCW" fan meeting at the Toyosu PIT on 18 July).  The event will be moderated by Tashiro Chikayo, who was the emcee at his prior fan meetings in Tokyo and Osaka in 2014.  Lead star Ji Chang Wook will greet the audience from the stage as the event’s special guest prior to the screening!

Continue reading https://jichangwookkitchen.wordpress.com/?p=10558&preview=true

• Like 14

Guest mrSimpleJ0507

BNT WITH JICHANGWOOK IN LA,USA

♥ ♥ ♥

CREDIT: BY ME
Edited by mrSimpleJ0507

Filming for "Fabricated City"?

CI1eTGoUwAEL0Y6.jpg

Got this from twitter, apparently the original owner (ahnjh1004) deleted the picture. The original picture's caption mentioned that he filmed with JCW and shooting will be for 3 months. Dunno why he delete the pic, but he post another picture, the movie script..

• Like 11

@renaoh I wished I could capture all his expressions in KWave video when he is talking about his mum, love it.

@Daldan glad you love the carrot strip, his expressions were priceless!

@igotcaughtdancingagain , sorry tagging not working again. Thanks for your kind words and I am really happy that my comics make you smile each time you read them, it makes me happy knowing that.  @Igotcaughtdancingagain (yippee , finally worked!) 

• Like 18