Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

[Event] Ji Chang Wook to attend ‘Healer’ screening in Japan

To celebrate the satellite network airing of “Healer” in Japan beginning 31 July 2015, Ji Chang Wook will attend a special ‘sneak preview’ screening of Episode 1 on 17 July (the day before his "This Is JCW" fan meeting at the Toyosu PIT on 18 July).  The event will be moderated by Tashiro Chikayo, who was the emcee at his prior fan meetings in Tokyo and Osaka in 2014.  Lead star Ji Chang Wook will greet the audience from the stage as the event’s special guest prior to the screening!

Continue reading https://jichangwookkitchen.wordpress.com/?p=10558&preview=true

Hi cherkell, thanks for sharing this. Since you mentioned about the drama, I feel happy that it's one of the Top 10 Search TV Program in Goggle Korea for the 1st quarter of this year. (January-June). :P

• Like 7

Guest mrSimpleJ0507

Thanks all for posting bnt magazine photos :wub:

And here is my design :)

ywJ7WDV.jpg

Credit me if you use. THANKS ~

New ticketing details regarding the JCW Birthday Fan Meeting:

Event date and time: 25 July 2015, 6pm KST
Venue: Woori Financial Art Hall, Olympic Park
Price: 32,900 won (same for all seats)
Running time: 90 minutes
*For audiences above 8 years old

Celebrate Ji Chang Wook’s 29th birthday at the concert with a live band!

Ticket sales begin on 2 July at 8pm KST via Interpark. (change in time)

Cherkell, thanks for sharing this. So NICE that he will celebrate his special day with his fans in his own country. It's to return the support and love shown by fans to him over the years.  Also, it's an opportunity for him to become closer to his fans. Can't wait for this. So, all seated tickets have the same price. This is  $30 US dollars. :P

• Like 3

Thanks chingus for all the pics and clips of BNT. He is just perfrct!!! 

And yes @sia3 this is how he should look like...so natural and not looking too over photshopped!! 

Swoooooooooon :wub:

@Ahpheng LOL on "sticking out tongue will help to cool me down" hahaha 

Edited by Daldan
  • Like 7

On a whim, I thought I'd try to score a ticket to the Birthday Fan Meeting in Seoul...

Screenshot%202015-07-02%2021.58.13_zpswu

See that little highlighted part above?  It says "the seats are sold out."  :blink:

Reading all the gossip on DC, it looks like tickets were snapped up in less than 5 minutes.  Oh well.  I've already had my one-on-one time with him this year; no need for me to get greedy.  :P

• Like 14

[Magazine/EngSub] BNT ONE, July 2015 preview

704_1671284_565032.jpg?w=600

The LA pictorial of actor Ji Chang Wook, who is rapidly rising as an “emerging force of the Hallyu Wave”, was revealed today.

Released over two days on ‘ONE’ magazine’s official Instagram, Ji Chang-wook’s photoshoot in Los Angeles was conducted in a chic atmosphere with a boyish innocence, displaying his different charms.

Continue reading→http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2015/07/03/magazine-bnt-one-july-2015-preview/subbed-video

• Like 14

Just finisihed watching Healer and led me to Empress Ki coz of JCW....I'm late..trying to catch up...where have I been all this time?  Lee Min Ho, Jo In Sung, Kim Jae Wook, Gong Yoo are all awesome..but JCW...wow...truly not only a good actor with great personality...but very handsome!!!...

• Like 10

Guest mrSimpleJ0507

Quotes about J ♥

ggwFvon.png

SVID9bU.png

Design by me . Please do not crop and edit. THANK ~

Tag @mycoi_ if you post it on SNS

Edited by mrSimpleJ0507

Guest minksquared

I saw this trending on Weibo but thought better to check from its original source and read this on DC inside - I think it is prudent to share with all here as well [esp for those who have intentions to buy tickets to his fan meeting in Korea]. It's terrible to know this had happened :tears: I'm appalled by these illegal ticket brokers (I'm sure this is not the first time) and I feel really sad for genuine fans who wanted to buy the tickets but failed to do so due to these unscrupulous brokers.

< Attention regarding purchase of illegal tickets to July 25 fan meeting >

As you may well be aware, large quantities of tickets to Ji Changwook's fan meeting have apparently fallen into the hands of illegal ticket brokers/scalpers. 

Please note that the tickets currently being offered on SNS or other websites at prices at higher than face value are illegal tickets, and purchasing these tickets will only encourage further illegal ticket reselling practices at future events and performances to be held by our artist. 

Also be aware that you are exposing yourself to ticket fraud when you purchase these tickets, as many of those who claim to have the tickets for sale actually do not. 

If these illegal tickets remain unsold, the ticket brokers will have no choice but to cancel the tickets to avoid hefty cancellation fees as the fan meeting date approaches, so please DO NOT purchase these illegal tickets but wait for the availability of the cancelled tickets at the official ticketpark website. 

We all share our love for our artist and want to meet him, but hope we can do it through safe and legitimate ticket purchase out of respect for our artist! 

Source: DC JCW 

Guest mrSimpleJ0507

Everything I can do, I will do it for you.

If you happy, I'm happy too ♥

lpX7lGn.png

Edited by mrSimpleJ0507

Guest mrSimpleJ0507

Coming soon 050715 :**
< my first fanmade magazine >

PLEASE DO NOT TAKE OUT WITHOUT FULL CREDIT. THANKS!

MANY THANKS TO JICHANGWOOKITCHEN FOR ALL TRANSLATE ENGLISH FOR ME TO DO THIS ♥

Wait a freakin' minute here.  We have not given permission for anyone to re-post or otherwise use our copyrighted content like you plan on doing for your birthday project.  @mrSimpleJ0507, I have just sent you a PM.  Please read it and respond ASAP.

I replied you. Please read it and please delete my post if you can , it make all guys uncomfortable and bother. So sorry for all. :( Ah I edited it, Have a nice day, sorry and thanks :D

Edited by mrSimpleJ0507