Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

@sia3 That was me envying his flawless skin hehehe....but after seeing his pics with scars and some pimples I still think overall his skin is really good :) No BIASED at all i promise haha. 

@Ahpheng Always enjoy reading your work. Makes me smile everytime ;) I love love the guessing game. Thumps up to that!! 

• Like 6

@tehlimau my son ordered thru the link below, mine should arrive next week. It's in Mandarin, you should have no problem ordering.  You knew the answer and not sharing ? naughty girl, hehe, I will just  wait patiently for the lady to reveal. 

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.33.EA4r2g&id=40932194123&ns=1&abbucket=2#detail

@Daldan , thanks , you're always so supportive of my Strips :wub:

@mellinadear , give the cookie to tehlimau, she knows and I don't . :PWhat do you mean by "Wookie has been verified, congrats"?? 

• Like 9

Just a quick question....the fan sign event at the Gangnam tourist info center is cancelled right? But the exhibition will be as scheduled right?? Will Wookie be attending the event but no fan sign or he won't be attending at all? 

• Like 4

@Ahpheng if you check wookies IG,you will see a blue verification badge. That's to show that the account is authentic and original.The badge is only given to celebrities,well-known public figures and global brands. Since accounts can be impersonated,the blue badge is given to show that they are the authentic/real people so that we can easily follow.:)

• Like 7

@Ahpheng
Truth is, I am blindsided by my imaginative perception on CherKell. All these times, I had imagined CherKell to be Asian. I think it's because she knows 2-3 Asian languages, and I haven't known any Westerners who are multilinguals in where I am. Yeah I know! Sad! I can't even share my K-drama addiction with them. Maybe it's a good thing, too, so I can have Wookie all to myself.

Thus, when she said she's to Wookie's left, and knowing that Wookie knows her, I immediately think the lady in brown is her even though she's not exactly looking down, is she? That lady is watching the performance. So the lady who looks down and to Wookie's left will have to be the blond girl (too young) and the red haired with glasses. :) 

• Like 7

Finally have time to be in here!!! So much updates and fun! Miss being around more actively althg for the time being i can't. :( Still enjoying all of your posts and fun hehehe XD 

And currently late but very dead over all the Ceci pictures ohmygoshhhhh *___* 

• Like 3

@sia3

it's strange that we are discussing about Cherkell openly on a thread managed by her, haha. Yes, I always  imagined her to be Asian too. I know of one Italian lady that speaks fluent Mandarin, she totally puts me to shame ! 

​LOL you guys crack me up!  I've been swamped underwater with an ongoing trial that I can't be on the thread 24/7, so apologies for the delay in responding. :)

But to answer the long-awaited and highly-discussed topic... I think @ahpheng was the first one to correctly guess that it was me with red hair looking down?  Wook and I had just started chatting when those KONUS models came out for their performance so I was trying to pull my camera out of my purse to take a few shots.  We resumed talking after that little dance thing ended.  (So what does she win?  A cookie?  hehe)

And just for the record, I speak French, German, a bit of Italian and Czech, Japanese and Korean. My speciality is international patent and copyright prosecution litigation, so I have to be well-versed in such languages in order to do my job properly.  :D

I met quite a few of the Soompiers that night but I apologize for not remembering most of your names since there was so much going on at once and I was being pulled in 17 different directions.  Can whomever was there that night report in so I can fill in the gaps?

Just a quick question....the fan sign event at the Gangnam tourist info center is cancelled right? But the exhibition will be as scheduled right?? Will Wookie be attending the event but no fan sign or he won't be attending at all? 

Yes, only the fan signing has been cancelled due to the MERS outbreak, but I've seen no indication from Glorious whether or not he will still be in attendance yet (I'm thinking not since he was seen filming an introduction for the Centre, but we're still investigating).  The opening of the Hallyu Centre is still scheduled at 10:00am on Saturday as planned, but we're keeping an eye on the situation as it may change closer to the actual opening time.

But the "Love and Hallyu Carnival" in Chengdu where Wook was to appear on 21 June has just been postponed due to the same reasons.  Any new dates have yet to be announced, so stay tuned!

• Like 16

I have something funny I thought I'll share, [哈哈]

Ever since @cherkell gave out the clue to that picture, before I share that picture on my IG, I thought to myself: "Have to zoom this picture up so we can see Wookie; everyone else cuts off CherKell (whom I assumed was the lady in brown) in their postings, but I must leave her in, because I know her!"

PNex08e.png

[巨汗] Let's just say, luckily you are still in there, and not half cut off or something! [衰] I am still in disbelief, because I really REALLY thought you are of Asian origin. [委屈] That said, mustering European and Asian languages are very impressive since they are totally different. Does it get confusing sometimes i.e. you wanted to speak German, but blurted out Japanese? I once blurted out a Chinese word when I spoke to my colleague, she just looked at me in silence for a split second since I immediately realised I wasn't speaking English. [书呆子]

PHONE WALLPAPERS IN SPOILER TAG

005ZvfQmtw1et1rwn7ci0j30u01hcafc.jpg

005ZvfQmtw1et1rj8zv7yj30u01hcaf6.jpg005ZvfQmtw1et1rcncmqtj30u01hcqc2.jpg005ZvfQmtw1et1rcmb6q8j30u01hck2e.jpg005ZvfQmtw1et1rclord8j30u01hcwkv.jpg005ZvfQmtw1et1rcl5ghbj30u01hcafy.jpg005ZvfQmtw1et1rcjb2u5j30u01hcwop.jpg005ZvfQmtw1et1rciegj9j30u01hc11h.jpg005ZvfQmtw1et1rchjrpkj30u01hc10i.jpg

By Marylee

• Like 13

@cherkell Wow that many languages, you are so talented! Anyways, I was at the event, but I totally missed you. Probably because I spent most of my time (before the event) upstairs either eating at the Commissary or chatting with fans.

Edited by cookiesncream123
  • Like 3

Guest megazetteme

@Ahpheng so sorry dear, not meaning to be defying the rules here. I was catching up on the thread and saw your comic and got excited with your guess :-) . Just got back in and deleted quoted photo.

@Sia3  : hi . thank u for calling my attention. :-)

@Cherkell : wow. you are amazing. please stay beside our Wookie always..

hHSMh85.jpg

Yay , I got it correct and so did @leomer , no cookies for me though....thanks for letting us know earlier  @cherkell

@sia3 I used to speak In my dialect when I had problem finding the right word in English, followed by saying "you would never understand" and walked away, haha, very rude of me ...those were the days, blame it on my age ! It's different from yours coz mine was intentional. :w00t:

• Like 17

@cherkell whoah. nice to meet yah :) hahah the guessing game is over before i can even guess heheh. i get inspired by you but, im not willing to study 6 different languages. i just want to study korean/hangul for me to understand actor ji kekeke:lol: and i imagined you as an asian. hahah i was wrong. really wrong heheh

thank you for all the update.. hope i can contibute in some other time.. maybe, if actor ji comes to my country heheh

Edited by osari
addendum
  • Like 3

The Gangnam Tourist Information Centre Opens Today!!!
I forgot about it until I see pictures! :)

6bb21a58jw1et2baks12ej20hs0dcmzf.jpg

6bb21a58jw1et2bafy50qj20hs0dctae.jpg6bb21a58jw1et2bamisnnj20hs0dcdh6.jpg6bb21a58jw1et2balmwidj20hs0dcdi7.jpg

Oh mer goddddd! I want the TOP potrait! @Maja @kdramafangirlz (waeeeeee the tagging isn't working again?)717c6babjw1et27ym2sg0j20hs0dcmyw.jpg
6bb21a58jw1et2ban8qe7j20dc0hswfo.jpg
717c6babjw1et27ymuunsj20hs0hsdij.jpg717c6babjw1et27yo2o4bj20hs0hsjtm.jpg717c6babjw1et27yl4eqrj20hs0hsdjd.jpg717c6babjw1et27youpslj20hs0hsdif.jpg717c6babjw1et27yptsuyj20hs0hsacm.jpg717c6babjw1et27yqsqi9j20hs0hsq5j.jpg
717c6babjw1et27yrmlg3j20dc0hswh0.jpg717c6babjw1et27ysbws0j20hs0hs0v7.jpg

I seriously would love to have all those displayed pictures of him. I'll make-do with scanned versions, don't need it to be the real thing. LOL!

• Like 19