Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

Oh yeah, America is famous for the fast food, and this is the first time JCW has ever visited America so he gotta try it. :lol:

It's funny that in drama Smile Dong Hae, JCW's character is a Korean American, and there were some scenes in that drama that was supposedly filmed in America, but in reality this is his first time he's come to the States. LOL :lol:

Edited by nploan
  • Like 8

haha i love In N' Out, too bad we don't have it here in the east coast

Wookie hasn't updated his insta since he came to LA, busy enjoying the sunshine in CA i guess :D

​Ha I HAD to get my Burger On with a double-double animal style and well-done fries last night.  Great minds think alike!

It's been drippy and cloudy all day in NorCal; hopefully the sun will break through as soon as I get over the Grapevine.  Hitting the road now -- see you stalkers attendees tomorrow night!  :D

• Like 13

While patiently waiting for Wookie updates from LA, here is some more of him at "The Days" curtain call! :wub:

@sia3 look so many RS!!! :D Claimed!

Photos by Muzzy_木子

0064sMVggw1esrrj0xfcwj31e01ih14b.jpg

0064sMVggw1esrrjeu4svj30xc1e1dnr.jpg

0064sMVggw1esrrjtmxiyj30xc1e0h4z.jpg

0064sMVggw1esrrk2jp4vj30xc1e0qjb.jpg

0064sMVggw1esrrk642oyj30xc1e0new.jpg

0064sMVggw1esrrkdgup2j30xc1e0194.jpg

Request from owner: 【照片禁止二改,禁去LOGO,禁止商用】【Don't edit the pics and take out with full credit!】

• Like 13

Guest minksquared

Instagram update. 4 June 2015. Via @jennykang123

Our Wookie in the background :)

Cr: jennykang123

Edited by minksquared

Guest jfk707

If I am not mistaken jennykang 123 is the one who pickep up wookie at the airport I saw this group at LAX they were all sitting behind us. Eversince I saw them i have this feeling that they are the organizers that's why I told myself that as long as they are here next to us , I will definitely see wookie.  And I did. 

Edited by jfk707

@CherKell

it was really cold today here in SoCal ... Pretty strange since its June . I believe it will be the same tomorrow too.. Have a safe trip .. Hopefully I can make it tomorrow, praying I can see JCW and it won't be mission impossible lol 

• Like 7

Haven't leave a comment for a while so so busy with life~ But still overwhelm w awesome updates from yall everyday, thank you everyone ^-^ Thanks for the new ceci pics @Maja!! XD Awaiting for more updates of him from LA, enjoy and have fun seeing him @CherKell and everyone who's going to!!!!!

• Like 5

Guest minksquared

Ceci China Magazine Stylist/Senior Fashion Editor updated her Instagram with a bts picture of herself and Changwook  :)

Cr:@laurineqvh