Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

The Japan Ji Chang-wook Fan Club really knows how to PARTY, and they're going to do it up in style the weekend of 13-16 December!  A special tour has been arranged with his management (Glorious Entertainment) and the 'Empress Ki' producers to have 100 first-come, first-served fans tour the filming site and receive other goodies as well:

Day 1:
1.  Tour of the Drama "Empress Ki" at the Korean Folk Village in Yongin (about 1 hour southeast of Seoul, where several KDramas have filmed in the past, including his "Warrior Baek Dong Soo")

Day 2:
2.  Fan Meeting, where JCW will talk about the drama and take questions from the attendees
3.  Handshake Meeting with JCW
4.  One-on-one commemorative photograph taken with JCW
5.  A "secret gift" from JCW to all participants!

Day 3:  Return to Japan for those who only opted for the 2-day tour; others will tour Myeongdong, Namsan Tower and other touristy spots for the rest of the day, with a dinner at a traditional Korean Hansik restaurant in the evening.

Day 4:  Return to Japan from either Incheon or Gimpo airports.

But of course, all these fun-and-games comes at a serious price.  Depending on the airline and hotel package selected, the cost for this tour range from 99,000¥ (about $1,015 USD) up to 135,000¥ (about $1,400 USD), but it's all-inclusive with taxes and fees already paid therein.  Still not a bad deal when you factor in the flight and accommodation costs!

top_zpsacb2abdb.jpg

Unfortunately, my health (and wallet) forced me to cancel my appearance at this event, so I'm hoping that the folks I know that are attending will send back lots of awesome pictures and other goodies my way... and you'll see those goodies posted here once I get my hands on them! *grabby mitts*  :x :x :x

Guest susany2k5_1

@yoonmi66 ohhhh I see! This is the first time I've seen a gay sex scene in a sageuk *my eyes!* it's in one of the vids above that's why I thought his character was gay cos he had a bed scene with the bad guy. Poor seung ho :((

Our Little Emperor Puppy done be a busy boy, what with the 'Empress Ki' drama filming and everything else on his plate these days.  But he spared a few moments to help out his sunbaenim Yoo Jun Sang (they starred together in "The Days" musical) in promoting his upcoming mini-album "Junes" that is due to be released on 19 December.  Here he appears with famous actors Ryu Seung Ryeong and Oh Man Seok in a preview for the album, looking all cute as a button in his Edwardian suit!  *swoon*

vlcsnap-00083_zpscde6bf72.jpg

vlcsnap-00085_zps50555176.jpg

vlcsnap-00086_zpsef903e45.jpg

vlcsnap-00089_zps540eb03c.jpg

(Credit: Insight96 and Yoo Jun Sang)