Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

22 hours ago, Igotcaughtdancingagain said:

Welcome @Falah Haziqto the happiest place for Jichangwook lover!  Hope to hear from you too!  I agree try reading from page 1, and you'll get more excited about him!  Welcome again!

wow thank you for sharing these pics here...you are making the Russian fans really happy.  I just wanted to say, JCW is the brightest that day, it was really HIS day!

Hi everyone!  I'm still in Seoul but leaving today, so I've had a chance to do a little housekeeping on the Main Page of this thread.  I did not realize so many of the pictures and links went missing during the last Soompi platform update, so those will be fixed once I return to my more robust laptop with all the goodies on it. 

Also, here's your usual nagging reminder to not quote pictures and videos in your replies herein.  Doing so bogs down the page loading speed on mobile devices, and takes up major amounts of bandwidth that this website just can't handle.  If you guys could please go back into your previous posts and scrub those out, your fellow JCW fans will greatly appreciate it.  Gomawo!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Falah Haziq said:

May i know who is the heroin that will acting together with jcw in his drama "melt me"??

I'm home from work on lunch, and I see you are still looking for an answer, but I don't think anyone knows yet who his female costar will be.  Watch, as I am saying this, the announcement will pop up somewhere...….:crazy:  LOL   Usually @cherkell gets the down-low on the latest goings-on, so she will post as soon as possible.  As for me, I don't care who it will be.  Chang Wook will carry the drama, and usually has great chemistry with whoever his lady co-star is.  It is a known fact that he even has great chemistry with "fenceposts and tree stumps", and they often follow him home, begging for "just one more scene together."  LOL /NOT sarc

I also enjoy the heck out of his interactions with his male co-stars, which are often very rugged rough-stuff, no-holds barred physical fights, or funny and touching between pals/bros/hyungs.  Whatever happens, Ji Chang Wook fans can't lose.

1 hour ago, Lilona said:

I will go to his fan meeting. Yay!

Hey!!  Good for you!  Congratulations.  And I LOVED your "Fangirling video" posted above.  You said it all.....at least everything I would have liked to have said if I'd been there, but you did it for me.   :w00t:  Thanks for that.

On 5/2/2019 at 11:11 AM, Falah Haziq said:

Hello guys :kiss_wink:

May i know who is the heroin that will acting together with jcw in his drama "melt me"??

It's too soon to tell.  Casting the leads and supporting cast in is process, so it may be another week or so before we know who will be joining the show.  There is confirmation that the drama will have 16 episodes (unless extended by JS Pictures - the production company) and will air on Saturdays and Sundays at 9:00pm KST.

NOTE:  There are many scalpers out on the Interwebs reselling tickets to Wook's fan meeting on 19 May.  There was a reason why Interpark limited sales to one ticket per person -- to allow his real fans to attend, and definitely NOT for ticket bot purposes.  Beware and do not purchase from these shills; I've reported many already to Interpark, but they seem to keep popping up like dandelions after a spring rain.  Hoping there's a special place in Hades for these losers.

On 5/3/2019 at 2:01 PM, cherkell said:

NOTE:  There are many scalpers out on the Interwebs reselling tickets to Wook's fan meeting on 19 May.  There was a reason why Interpark limited sales to one ticket per person -- to allow his real fans to attend, and definitely NOT for ticket bot purposes.  Beware and do not purchase from these shills; I've reported many already to Interpark, but they seem to keep popping up like dandelions after a spring rain.  Hoping there's a special place in Hades for these losers.

Scalpers are no joke....I came across your post and became curious about how much the scalp tickets are..and OMG...They are like 5-6 times it's original price!!!! >"<
Even if I want to go (More like if I can go!)...and desperate..I can't justify forking out THAT much just so it'll benefit the greedy greedy people. That's is just sad!! >"<

• Sad 1

Hello All!  Just posting the latest on how THE LEGEND of JI keeps getting better and bigger all the time.  All the fans are just keeping those cards and letters and LIKES and "follows" coming.  The count is up 100,000 since April 15.  This is so good to see.  Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.:mrgreen:

more.jpg

Hello All!  Such exciting times we have now.....a fan meeting coming up, and a drama partially in progress!  Quite a contrast to the last 21 months of Soldier Ji in a stage musical that we only got to see pieces of, except for the hardy few who actually got to go to the musical and see the whole thing and then kept the rest of us informed and up-to-date!  (Pause for breath.)  Thanks to you all.  Kamsahamnida.

I myself am still having trouble moving on from his last drama....Suspicious Partner.  He is such an accomplished performer; it is hard to remember that his screen kisses in Suspicious Partner are a very small, minuscule, minute, tiny,  part of his acting repertoire even though they may get the most attention at times.  I had to reconstruct some of the instances that gave me great delight and have them here for your viewing.  Please enjoy.

suspat-good-ole-days.gif

There are a couple more under the :ph34r:!

Spoiler

suspatyellowprimer-1.gif

This one I call the absolute PRIMER of facial expressions good for a romantic comedy.  Everything from soup to nuts.

suspatturquoisegif.gif

It is so good know that the days of the military, cold, stone, unmoving face with the tight-lipped smile is gone forever.  Ji Chang Wook in all his glory is BACK, babies!  I have a few more things coming up to span the gap between now and the glorious images that may be coming from the Fan Meeting.  Hold on to something tight because I have a feeling it is "going to be a bumpy ride."

• Like 2