Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

Ahhh... it's a good time to be a Ji Chang Wook fan, what with all the updates about his upcoming drama, him putting up a YouTube channel, and quite amusingly, him learning to use IG stories and posting cool snippets about his day and experiences.:grin: 

Anyway, just finished all 586 pages of this forum... after months of reading! Yahoo!!  Now, I can claim I know, at the very least, the essentials about this wonderful being.

Finally, the latest teaser for Melting Me Softly made my heart flutter. I know shipping is not allowed, and I'm not shipping Won Jin Ah with JCW... but I feel good about their pairing, judging from the few scenes that was in the said teaser. :heart: I know JCW will do his best to give his fans a very good performance; I hope this RomCom is worthy of JCW's talent and his efforts!! 

Will support him all the way... and eagerly waiting for the 28th!!

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2

22 hours ago, Chenne Cruz said:

Anyway, just finished all 586 pages of this forum... after months of reading!

As one obsessive-compulsive to another.......Welcome Again!  If you object to the label obsessive-compulsive, just pick your own that is just as descriptive, because what you did is no mean feat! and took perseverance to the max.

22 hours ago, Chenne Cruz said:

I hope this RomCom is worthy of JCW's talent and his efforts!! 

I like the way you phrased this......!

I'm here  to plant another time gap filler until Melting Me Softly drops 20 days from now.  I had been looking at a lot of his older magazine ads where the Advertiser also gave fans a video or two.  I love what BNT International does for him.  They don't so much rely strictly on the latest fashions; they give him odd clothing, simple props, and he goes right ahead and makes practically a three act little stage play out of things. The following is from One Magazine and BNT International, and my own particular current software passion: cinemagraphs.   Please enjoy.

wook-one-mag-walking-bnt-intl.gifone-mag-magic-hairdressing-hand-bnt.gif

The disembodied hair stylist hand just kind of organically grew out of the cinemagraph; it wasn't my complete intention.  But now that it did I get the giggles thinking of Chang Wook and his companion hand and arm, available when and wherever he needs them.:wink:

• Like 1

It's THAT time again!!

Another milestone reached by this great guy...........

ezgif.com-resize9.3mfollowers.gif

I printed this up ahead of time (like 2 weeks ago) so the "555 posts" is wrong, but the 9.3 million followers is RIGHT.  I will work on my system of production so I can coordinate it all together, but better.  B)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1