Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

Thank you 1st Look for that amazing  motorcycle photo spread!!  They did right by Wook.  And as I promised I am offering some GIF material for those who need visual reminders of Ji Chang Wook on a motorcycle or off a motorcycle, or doing anything at all.  Just so, right now and for the next few weeks, it's not about that wonderful drama Melting Me Softly.  Instead it's about motorcycles and guy stuff.  Please enjoy.

ezgif.com-resize.gif1stlook-face-best.gi

One more under the spoiler :ph34r::

Spoiler

firstlook-on-jeju-bluejeans.gif

OK, gotta get a translation of the verbiage on the pages and what the creature is in the circle.  Need help here!!!!

I've got some other motorcycle things planned for the next few days, so stay tuned.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

WHOAH!!!  I had read some IG posts talking about some Chang Wook dramas being on Netflix, but didn't pay good enough attention because I got the impression they were in a different area, other than the Americas, but just now found The K2 on Netflix here in the USA!!  Netflix usually has a fairly big (and odd) assortment of Korean dramas, but up until now, no JCW.  So glad for this coverage for him.  YAY!:thumbsup: 

• Like 1

One of those MILESTONES reached again.......Congratulations Ji Chang Wook.  You've worked so hard and it is wonderful that others are becoming fans and are recognizing your immense talent and good nature.  Your IG now shows 9.5 million followers.

nsgif-15701046264.gif

The silhouette is "Carl Laker" Olympic Speed Skater, from Actor Ji's drama Smile Donghae!

• Like 1

When I read about JCW's feelings about his double eyelids and sharp features, my heart sank. I don't think it's a lack of self-esteem but a desire to be like everyone else. He must be tired of people commenting on his looks. He was blessed with physical features, both facial and body, that make him stand out. His double eyelids make his eyes big and expressive. I remember 2 BIC commenting that they felt "ugly" next to him...that could make a person self-conscious. I hope friends, family, media and fans can help him overcome this feeling. He's a wonderful human being!

Hi Cherkell!  This is your LA Fabricated City Buddy!  

On 10/5/2019 at 8:54 PM, TGMS49 said:

Hi Cherkell!  This is your LA Fabricated City Buddy!  

Hiya G!  Good to [virtually] see you again!  Finally joined the Soompi Scooby Gang, eh?

Still kinda honked off at those folks who attended the Fab City special showing.  ALL those posters and goodies that were part of the giveaways ended up on eBay not long afterwards.  Jerks.

Building on the 1st Look - Across the Wind video posted earlier on this page thanks to @mademoisellesia, I've taken some still shots from the video and paired them with GIFs made with software that adds motion to one frame by manipulating pixels.  In the short of it, more cinemagraphs from my obsession.  Please enjoy:

jejuwalkinwoods.gif

One more under the spoiler....:ph34r:

Spoiler

cartoonmoving.gif

This one was the most fun because I took a "cartoon" and made it move!  Notice even the wheels turn.  Digital art is such fun.

More fun with Ji Chang Wook *In The Woods* on his Jeju Island bike outing for 1st Look. 

jejubikestraightaheadwatercolor.gif

Below are some smaller cinemagraphs with Actor Ji, driving to his biking site on Jeju Island for 1st Look. 

ezgif.com-resize.gif

Two more under the spoiler.  Please enjoy.

Spoiler

ezgif.com-resize-1.gif

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

What a lovely morning.....wake up to find Actor Ji has ANOTHER milestone:  9.6 Million IG followers!  YAY!  YAY!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:  A banner to celebrate.....

nsgif-15708818317.gif

This silhouette is from the 2019 Seoul Drama Awards.  Actor Ji presented, and also modeled his tux.  And, if need be, I can keep creating these banners forever.

Not content with the banner with NO sound, I had a brainstorm and had to add music, which meant I had to go to Instagram.  All that thinking meant I had to find music.  After I found the music I wanted I realized the music did not fit perfectly with the subject matter in the banner.  I needed flowers instead of hearts, but couldn't find any on such short notice.....oh well.  See under the spoiler....:ph34r:  I hope you enjoy the banner and the music.  If time permits, I may remove the banner without music and replace it with this.  Thank you.

Spoiler