|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

Tongue in cheek aside... I really love how Keenie consistently likes our girl's posts ...

20161203_094634_zpswrzbluq8.png

Interestingly enough, not sure if it is my IG account, but sometimes, I am unable to see Jiwon's likes that were previously screencap'ed by Weibo users - for example the two latest Victoria Secret posts. If it's not my account, then it would appear that she liked them and unliked soon after... which sounds suspiciously like the behaviour of a certain Mr Choi we know, which in turn makes me wonder if it is Mr. Choi at work after all :phew: Really hope that we would be able to see them together openly again soon... after his military enlistment is over.

• Like 3

its really amazing seeing her on VS show again

she looks faboulous,, and we are in the end of 2016!,,, 

2017 is approaching fast oppa will be done with his military duty on 2017 right? LOL

hopefully the will resume the relationship ..... :wub:

• Like 1