|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

Have a read of the poetic admiration of Gilles Dufour, ERDOS Creative Director for our girl :) 

#自然长情#与表姐@刘雯 合作十三季,在她眼中我们是这样的:“其实我觉得跟她(ERDOS)在一起,每次见面就像一个老朋友一样,每一次都虽然都是一样的人,但都能带来一些不同的想法和概念。” 而在鄂尔多斯ERDOS艺术总监杜福尔眼中,表姐也是东方女性美的化身并借由诗将这种欣赏表达了出来 。@雯疯而动
#Naturally Long Relationship# Having worked with Older Cousin Liu Wen for 13 seasons, her perception of us is like this: "Actually I feel that being with (ERDOS) is like meeting old friends each time. Each time, I feel that we are able to bring different ideas and concepts to the brand, despite being the same group of people." In the eyes of ERDOS Creative Director Dufour, Older Cousin is the epitome of Oriental beauty, and even expressed his admiration in poetry @雯疯而动

81b9d06fjw1f1bdqsd7s0j21890g6428.jpg

cr. 鄂尔多斯官方微博 Weibo

• Like 8

Her IG post... don't worry about the cannolis, dear... I'm sure Siwon eats more than that :D Now, why didn't you say anything about her cannolis apart from liking her post, Mr Chae? Did someone tell you not to poke fun at her appetite? :P 

More from Milan Fashion Week, which Mr Chae responded with a variety of emoticons ;) 

4c56dd36jw1f1bwxlqm84j20ii0rsdvk.jpg

And wearing Prada...

7948ecf6jw1f1c1g9mor0j20rr15mk0j.jpg7948ecf6jw1f1c1gjlnxoj20u018w13z.jpg

cr. 雯疯而动 Weibo

• Like 8

@jusrub - Come on, nothing to worry about.  We talked about this in the past, both SW and LW meet many successful, good looking people of opposite sex through work and social interactions.  If they have a solid relationship, which I think they do, things like this should not cause any concern.  BTW, Tim Banks does look good. :-)

• Like 9