|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

25 minutes ago, ieja rashid said:

I think they did. I tried to check his"Like" on LW's IG but give up. Too many "like" Hahaha!!! :P:sweatingbullets: 

People said he unliked the H&M post 10 mins after he liked it. Will that make it easier for you ? Hahahaha hour #7 + 10 mins .. :crazy:

• Like 1

Love Liu Wen's CNY greeting on Weibo... which she cleverly incorporated the 12 animals of the Chinese zodiac in her well wishes :) Am not really sure how to translate all of them, but the gist is:

The Year of the Monkey is here, so excited! Ample finances (I think), blessings,  countless money (?), great strength, incredible prestige, great ambition, [not sure how to translate the dragon, snake and horse :P], triumphant!!! Liu Wen wishes you a Happy New Year ~

LWCNYWeibo_zpsqdnncsex.png

• Like 4

Siwon's CNY message on Weibo...

大家都新年快乐ee8197.png
Wishing everyone a Happy New Year

9f488b4dgw1f0s34pflhkj20c80lqtav.jpg

While N407 Diary posted...

The writing on the cake says:

Sentimental, kind, humourous, perfect man, our Siwon Happy birthday. We treasure and love you - S.M.

0060wjSvjw1f0s1kf845fj30v81i7tez.jpg  0060wjSvjw1f0s1kf10s2j30p00entaq.jpg

cr. mun+won Weibo

• Like 3

It is probably just a coincidence and I am reading too much into it... but Mr Chae did not post any comments for the H&M video she posted and Siwon liked. He appears to only comment on those that Siwon does not personally feedback on. When the actual person is responding, the proxy can take a rest? :phew:

• Like 6

44 minutes ago, liddi said:

It is probably just a coincidence and I am reading too much into it... but Mr Chae did not post any comments for the H&M video she posted and Siwon liked. He appears to only comment on those that Siwon does not personally feedback on. When the actual person is responding, the proxy take a rest? :phew:

Lol I have cuter scenario . He didn't comment on 3 posts up until now. And all of them are post of LW and another guys. 2pics of CNY gala and this video of LW and Sw. Lol 酸酸的 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jusrub said:

Lol I have cuter scenario . He didn't comment on 3 posts up until now. And all of them are post of LW and another guys. 2pics of CNY gala and this video of LW and Sw. Lol 酸酸的 

Ahh... but he commented on her earlier H&M photos with Siwon... so nah... I stil think my scenario makes sense... no comments when Siwon is personally doing the feedback, and definitely nothing nice to say about her with another guy, hence the silence :D 

Delulu aside... I still cannot understand how Liu Wen can be a dragon if she was really born on 27 Jan 1988. By all Chinese calendar calculations, she should be a wabbit... eh? :blink:

• Like 6

@liddi  check behind that dragon. Maybe there is a rabbit hiding .. :lol: 

I know right .. maybe she's  dragon but her birthday date is actually only the official bday ? Like sw who has 2 bday dates. I have 2 dates also, 1 month apart because the civil office misprinted my birth certificate

• Like 2

@jusrub The only way she can be a dragon is if 27 Jan 1988 is not her actual birth date, rather she was born on or after 16 Feb 1988, which was the Lunar New Year in 1988. Come to think of it, if 27 Jan 1988 does not refer to the western calendar but the lunar calendar, then it would make sense that she is a dragon, seeing that the 27th day of the first month in that year would be 13th Mar 1988. Hmm... :P Chinese birthdays vary from year to year according to the western calendar, so what was 13th Mar in 1988, would most probably be a very different date in 1989 and so forth. 

Anyway, one thing is for certain. Mr Choi's birthdate should be 7th April 1987, making him 100% without a doubt a rabbit. Which then makes it all the more suspicious why white rabbits are so much a part of her life these days... :phew: :D 

• Like 3

Happy New Year to everyone!  May you have a wonderful, healthy and prosperous 2016!  

Our couple seems to be doing well. LW seems to be busy as ever.

I never understand the business of like then unlike, follow then unfollow... I don't understand why Siwon has to unfollow that girl... This is something a fickle teenager would do... don't get me wrong, I like him a lot and think highly of him in a lot of ways... just don't understand his fluid mind sometimes. :)

LW started following Kris Wu a few weeks ago, absolutely a normal thing to do. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Kculturefun said:

Happy New Year to everyone!  May you have a wonderful, healthy and prosperous 2016!  

Our couple seems to be doing well. LW seems to be busy as ever.

I never understand the business of like then unlike, follow then unfollow... I don't understand why Siwon has to unfollow that girl... This is something a fickle teenager would do... don't get me wrong, I like him a lot and think highly of him in a lot of ways... just don't understand his fluid mind sometimes. :)

LW started following Kris Wu a few weeks ago, absolutely a normal thing to do. 

And cryskim ig account is now private. Lol .. maybe she thinks, ok that's it. No more follow or unfollow. Make up your mind first and let me know if you want to follow me :lol:

LW started following Kris Wu on Weibo, maybe after Day Day Up. Kris Wu doesn't follow her back though.

23 hours ago, Sel cellini said:

IG siwonliuwen 

3 hours ago, liddi said:

It is probably just a coincidence and I am reading too much into it... but Mr Chae did not post any comments for the H&M video she posted and Siwon liked. He appears to only comment on those that Siwon does not personally feedback on. When the actual person is responding, the proxy can take a rest? :phew:

yessss  ... and we knew SW was out there all along! :P   but just cannot be seen to be too active on personal social media while in military service.. (perhaps the reason N407 ig acct was also set up?! :P)  I think he's lucky to be transferred to the PR unit too, and probably get to enjoy regular scheduled day off ie. on Sundays which allows him to attend Sunday service and spend time with his family too (+ able to observe all other public holidays?)

Ooo I'm so happy to see their news .. I miss them together so much! 

Happy Lunar New Year, everyone!

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, jusrub said:

And cryskim ig account is now private. Lol .. maybe she thinks, ok that's it. No more follow or unfollow. Make up your mind first and let me know if you want to follow me :lol:

LW started following Kris Wu on Weibo, maybe after Day Day Up. Kris Wu doesn't follow her back though.

He did follow her back. But honestly it really does not matter. 

• Like 4