|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

16 minutes ago, sj08_stv said:

@Jo Bro my gosh you're back. This is not the right forum for you. You can post a million pictures of liu wen without any clothes but you will never ever change my conclusion that liu wen is a girl with a lovely soul. Btw, what a lovely photo of liu wen!! Thanks for sharing. 

You are very welcomed

@Jo Bro I strongly recommend you quit look LW up and perhaps stop posting here too. You should go find some likeminded people. They might be floating around out there somewhere. You are definitely in the wrong forum and there is no point to create troubles here as we have seen most of the pics you posted. 

Does any know if we can report this person? She/he is getting a bit overbearing and pathetic now. 

• Like 4

Guest liuwensiwon

@liddi: Thank you for your translation. Its so interesting when read the conversation between Liuwen and MC. It's a first time there is a host ask her directly those questions. As usual, our girl always feel shy but its so cute. The host know how to make a question to her. Haha. I like the way he made Liuwen confused. :lol:. Especially, when he asked her" When did the last time you meet Siwon?" I love the moment she reacted with this question. She was silent and smile. I can feel their  relationship with her. i suppose that they are not keep in touch in this time. Why she dont say that the last time i met her is when we shot for H&M advertisement. Why she doesnt answer this question. Haha. It sounds fishy here.:wub:In this period, the information like this make shippers like us happier?

Liu Wen tidbits from the ELLE event writeup here, which also features C-actress Sun Li 孙俪, Yang Mi 杨幂, Zhang Zilin 张梓琳, and HK actress Cecelia Cheung 张柏芝:

During the ELLE Style Event, these long-legged cover girls played Truth or Dare!

Now let us bring you back to the scene!

Remember this year's ELLE 520 cover? The couple "Older Cousin" Liu Wen and Choi Siwon can be considered to be highly popular among the public. As such, the two hosts displayed particular interest in the developments that happened after that, while Older Cousin is unbearably shy:

640?wx_fmt=jpeg&tp=webp&wxfrom=5&wx_lazy0?wx_fmt=gif&tp=webp&wxfrom=5&wx_lazy=1

SKY: What was your first impression when you met Oppa?
LW: I am very grateful to the program for enabling me to get to know Oppa
SKY: How touching!
LW: (laughs) He is a very exceptional man. Thanks to ELLE, we also shot the 520 cover which everyone really loved.

A lot of joy on stage, No lack of attractions offstage!
In addition to the freedom on stage, these ELLE cover girls also had a lot of interactions offstage:

640?wx_fmt=jpeg&tp=webp&wxfrom=5&wx_lazy

The moment Liu Wen and Zhang Zilin met, they wasted no time in chatting!

That is the difference with supermodels - every show of hands and move becomes a full scale POSE!

Truth or Dare - You dare to play, we dare to ask!

The question Older Cousin drew was: If you encountered an extremely urgent situation, and you could only make one call for help, who would you call?
Older Cousin's answer was unequivocal: Of course my manager! (Looks like her manager has been taking good care of Older Cousin!)

Quickfire Q&A on "fashionable", who is the best?
As ELLE cover girls, they each have their own fashion bible. A bucketful of Yes and No, can they handle it?

ELLE: Do you wear thermal pants?
LW: Yes!

ELLE: The style for the next day: would you have thought it through the night before, or be based on your inspiration on the morning itself?
LW: There is no absolute answer to this question. For starters, I am the type of person who determines what to wear the night before, but! The next morning, perhaps due to the weather or other various factors, might do a last minute chnge. I would look at the weather forecast, and my phone has the weather forecast of each country that I often visit, and when I am free, I would also go through the app.

ELLE: Tight or Oversize?
LW: I like Oversize!

ELLE: Do you have more trousers or dresses in your closet?
LW: In the past there are more trousers, but now the amount of dresses are slowly increasing. Perhaps it has to do with the change in age. Previously I would choose pants, but now I would wear dresses to events or work more. However, my dresses are more towards the cool style.

ELLE: Do you prefer dresses or skirts?
LW: I feel that dresses are good because dresses can be transformed into skirts. Wear a sweater or a woolen sweater outside, and it becomes a skirt.

ELLE: Is your wardrobe grouped by colour or type?
LW: I would group them by colour. Perhaps this is out of habit, because in the modelling industry, we need to be able to take in everything at a glance.

ELLE: Do you prefer pointed shoes or rounded shoes when you go out?
LW: I love sneakers  (fast and firm answer)

Cover girls' main battlefield is definitely the red carpet!

Liu Wen appears in an Elie Saab 2015 Fall/Winter collection's black dress, matched with red lipstick, looking retro yet sexy.

Non-stop Classic Covers!
Can't get enough? Cover Girls naturally should be worthy of the name. Finally, presenting their featured collection of ELLE covers, and be spoilt for choice!

640?wx_fmt=jpeg&tp=webp&wxfrom=5&wx_lazy640?wx_fmt=jpeg&tp=webp&wxfrom=5&wx_lazy640?wx_fmt=jpeg&tp=webp&wxfrom=5&wx_lazy

0?wx_fmt=gif&tp=webp&wxfrom=5&wx_lazy=1

• Like 8

@liuwensiwon you are totally right. When did the last time you see Siwon was actually very easy to answer. Everyone knows they met during H&M, and that the last time we've seen them together. The fact that she didn't answer that question makes me think that they might meet again after that. Or at least a lot of Facetime.

Another thing is, she said she has more dresses and skirt than trousers now, and I notice she becomes girlier and sexier this days. Is that because someone always said he likes sexy girls ? :P

• Like 4

Omg so sweet !!!  Havent been active lately and very promising news came along LoL ! The way LW answer   every question  gives me more confidence  towards their relationship.  I think they are very wise person  with mature  consideration  before taking the next step of their union..  i can fully understand that in the current stage, any public statement of their relationship  wouldn't  be necessary and if they want to go public they have to do it very thoroughly  and properly. Notjust a random confession  during  interview . But whoa!! Thumbs  up for Liu Wen for successfully  avoiding the question and still not answering  lol.. the interviewer  are hilarious  thanks @liddi for translating as usual :)

• Like 3

Liu Wen's latest Weibo post... an amalgamation of fun and elegance:

#2015ELLE风尚大典# 等一下个70年有点远[ [羞嗒嗒][偷乐] 等下一个27年或者明年吧 [好爱哦]@晓雪 @ELLE
#2015ELLE Fashion Event# The next 70 years may be a bit too far away. Rather let's wait for the next 27 years or next year

4c56dd36gw1ez5vajdbucj22yo4g0x6q.jpg4c56dd36gw1ez5varjxqwj22yo4g0x6q.jpg4c56dd36gw1ez5vczkd8pj22o04007wj.jpg

• Like 7

Have u guys already see this video (https://t.co/396j6z3w0k),sorry if u all already know.here mc asked liu how serious their relationship,and she swiftly passed asked to audience if they already eat,when they said no.she said "later get cui si yuan to treat u all". @liddi

please correct me if i got wrong impression,but here she means siwon right?

#HappyShipperHere 

• Like 4

@happysiwonest407_stv Yes, she was actually using a play of words -  saying chuī shì yuán 炊事员 (meaning "cook") but the pronunciation sounds very much like 崔始源, Siwon's name in Mandarin. Clever, witty girl :) 

@iamenn Thank you so much for sharing the subbed interview, which fills in the blanks of what I couldn't catch. Watching that video just sets this shipper heart spazzing once more :wub:

• Like 5