|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

24 minutes ago, alex_is_a_daydreamer said:

Liu Wen's flight information has been leaked on the internet, once again. 

She will be in Shanghai on the 14th, Beijing on the 15th, Changsha on the 16th and back to Shanghai on the 17th (and most probably still be in Shanghai on the 18th).

How creepy...who leaked this info? If Liu Wen isn't yielding such information willingly, her privacy is being grossly violated and one has to wonder who the culprit is and how he or she got their hands on these details.

@alex_is_a_daydreamer She should still be in Shanghai at least until after 18th, seeing the ELLE event that she is supposed to be attending is on that day.

@allnaturalcrunchtime_stv It was mentioned on the thread before that celebrity flight information is sold online... which points to the doings of unscrupulous insiders. From what I remember, there have been complaints lodged by fans about this, but to no avail unfortunately, seeing it is still ongoing.

• Like 3

it's definitely creepy, scary and very unethical of the person who leaked Liuwen's flight details.

Fingers and toes crossed that Siwon is off camp and out and about after 18 Dec and someone is able to sneak off to Seoul even just for a short visit. Is there a chance he has that long of a break? 

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, jusrub said:

As much as I hate this leaked flight info, is it bad that somehow I wish someone leakes her flight to Seoul if that happens .... Bad bad BAD wishful thinking, I know ... :vicx:

all unrelated flights leading to seoul are bad  leaks. :D 

• Like 5

Looks Like Siwon will be leaving the training camp on this Thursday (17th) and joins the police force on Friday(18th) PM... so assume he will get to go home and spend time with family and friends for one evening...  a photo from Airbnb event (Credit: Mr. Ji Liang weibo)

6576a9c2gw1eyzcazpo8ej22c0340kjl.jpg

• Like 7

@Kculturefun That's one small window, but seeing she's back to Shanghai on the 17th... perhaps she can sneak in to Seoul directly after that, then return again the following day, just in time for the ELLE event? :w00t: Now, who's gonna be in Seoul during that time? Please camp out at Incheon over those two days and hopefully report back some spazzworthy sightings? :phew:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, liddi said:

@Kculturefun That's one small window, but seeing she's back to Shanghai on the 17th... perhaps she can sneak in to Seoul directly after that, then return again the following day, just in time for the ELLE event? :w00t: Now, who's gonna be in Seoul during that time? Please camp out at Incheon over those two days and hopefully report back some spazzworthy sightings? :phew:

Or Shanghai Pudong International Airport .. Check in area

I have bad news ... saw it on instagram, seems that 7 weeks ago, someone removed our doraemon locks. I almost sure that these are the locks, because she actually took the before and after pictures ( when it's still on the branch and after it's removed ), and she even actually tagged liuwen and siwon. :huh:

I screenshot the pics, but dont know how to upload it here. Anyone can teach me, pls.

9U3GCpDhBx

@jusrub Thank you for the heads up.

According to clytiedon, "Ps. Doraemon was kept by someone as branch broken while wall painting at Two Lovers Point (Guam) and now has been locked at the bottom of the branch left."

The Doraemon locks' new home...

So don't worry - WonWen's locks are safe and sound in a new branch :) 

• Like 7

@jusrub I'm sure everyone will live very well without me, but thank you anyway :D 

You know, I love the fact that because Siwon lost his key, WonWen's locks are intertwined together, so regardless of whether any branch is broken or not, the locks remain inseparable. And that... is the perfect omen for their relationship :wub: Adore the little heart Liu Wen signed below her name on the lock... now if only we can see what Siwon wrote :) 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, liddi said:

Her filming of Day Day Up is scheduled on the afternoon of the 17th.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, liddi said:

@jusrub I'm sure everyone will live very well without me, but thank you anyway :D 

You know, I love the fact that because Siwon lost his key, WonWen's locks are intertwined together, so regardless of whether any branch is broken or not, the locks remain inseparable. And that... is the perfect omen for their relationship :wub: Adore the little heart Liu Wen signed below her name on the lock... now if only we can see what Siwon wrote :) 

I think Siwon lost her key ... he said " where is yours? "

Does that mean Siwon wrote Liu Wen :heart:  ? Awwww

• Like 6