|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

@liddi ahhh!! All these talk about babies!! Just recently, eli kim, member of kpop-jpop band ukiss, has just recently announced that he has a baby on the way and that he has been married to his wife for more than a year! Its crazy how celebrities really had to try their hardest to keep their relationship in secret, just to please the fans. Blood will shed if siwon and liu wen will take the same route as eli and his wife.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, liddi said:

As for Mr Chae's "I will be back soon Liu Wen", let me just be delulu and consider that he was passing the message for a certain military trainee, who will finally be out of training a week or so after that comment, when she too is in the region... :wub:

That's what I was thinking as well. The comment struck me as a bit off somehow, and certainly not like all his other one-word complimentary responses. Maybe a better friend might tell her he'd be back to NYC soon, but then you'd think such a pal would be aware that she's off to China and in all likelihood will be there for some time, possibly until the Lunar New Year. SW's informing LW through BG that he'll be able to get off of training soon, I'm telling ya. ;)

And my, does she look lovely in that latest update! So summery and very non-single, if you ask me! :lol: It's just slightly unfortunate for us that she's likely not traveling with a big gang everywhere she goes now as she seems to be done filming her series, so that means it's harder to be clued in to her whereabouts and whether she'd make a short hop on over to Seoul. On the other hand, it's good that she's mostly by herself these days too, as this increases the chances that she'll be spending some quality one-on-one time with you-know-who.

52 minutes ago, sj08_stv said:

Blood will shed if siwon and liu wen will take the same route as eli and his wife.

Can't wait!

• Like 6

Anyone knows if SW is able to go back home and how long the army break is?

I really hope they will meet. If we have concrete evidence that LW is in China or somewhere else but not Seoul for the whole time SW is back home, it will be disappointing for us all.

Dear SW & LW, please be each other's Christmas present :wub: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, moonee said:

Anyone knows if SW is able to go back home and how long the army break is?

I really hope they will meet. If we have concrete evidence that LW is in China or somewhere else but not Seoul for the whole time SW is back home, it will be disappointing for us all.

Dear SW & LW, please be each other's Christmas present :wub: 

Someone said he won't to be able to go home, there are only a few hours between the "graduation ceremony" and when he will have to go back again.... but then some other people say he can go home for a couple of days... so not sure how this works..

From reading the Elle Promo flyer, looks like LW will be at the award show on 18th.... not sure if she will be there on 19th... 

I guess by now everyone knows LeeTeuk go a letter from Siwon and displayed part of it on IG... someone translated that into Chinese... sounds like he is doing well, thinking about his future... 

• Like 3

@liddithanks again for relentlessly translating articles just for our reading.                                                                                                                                Thought it is quite rare for a busy frequent flyer who earns US$ 4-7mil annually to still sweep, clean, mop house, no? Really seems down to earth/grounded or unique despite the fame & fortune, just like an ordinary & simple girl like she always said in interviews. 

• Like 1

Guest liuwensiwon

In the new feed of Liuwen'IG with more than 400 persons who are followed , do you think that it will show of Jiwon if Liuwen dont search Jiwon's IG for liking? Im sure she search Jiwon's IG and liked it. And sure she also saw some picture of Siwon in military. How do you think Liuwen? haha. Although Siwon in the army now but i'm also happy because he has his friend( Mr BG) always care abt Liuwen and support her anyway. 

The latest installment of Wen Li posted by her... much as I love seeing her anywhere... but enough of Paris already. I wanna see Seoul :tears:

Follow meee8196.pngee8ca8.pngee94b6.pngee90a7.pngee8495.pngee8ca7.pngee8ca7.pngee8ca7.pngee909f.pngee8091.pngee818a.png

http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:5197f5e91e74d77471a6f9323765988c

雯疯而动 also posted:

走走,停停,奔波看风景 [围观][奥特曼][照相机]
Strolling, stopping, rushing around looking at the scenery

7948ecf6gw1eywvpxzzgej21u839su0x.jpg7948ecf6gw1eywvq22171j21u834w7wj.jpg

• Like 5

7 hours ago, sj08_stv said:

You're right @liddi, i guess we wont't have to worry about siwon suddenly exporting guns outside the military camp :sweatingbullets:

Lol, especially after knowing that he's been practicing how to use it for almost a month.

Mun+Won weibo uploaded Siwon's interview video that he did during Piaget Possession shooting. Love the last part when he said that his parents expect him to marry a Korean, but the most important thing is he likes her or not. So if the girl that he loves is Chinese, they will be fine too. :D

• Like 4