|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

Denis has a wicked sense of humor and most weibo users like him including majority of the 16 fans.  He is 22 and 168cm tall, so probably not a serious threat to Siwon but still....  He can publically express his admiration to his heart's content but Siwon does not have the luxury.  I have to admit it is fun to have him in the mix besides a few other LW admirers. 

• Like 7

The latest episode of Wen Li, posted by Liu Wen, again in Paris:

暖暖阳光送给冬天  ee8ca8.pngee9184.pngee8ca7.pngee9187.pngee8ca7.pngee818a.pngee9095.png
Gifting warm sunshine to winter

http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:275aae2642e0a53d606e29d654979d1f

Rough transcript:

LW: It is autumn in Paris
LW: Paris' leaves have turned yellow
LW: Green hot air balloon
LW: Bye bye, I'm going for lunch...

[Lunch - Selfie meal combo]
[Ingredients - wide, smiling dimples]

LW: Hi! We meet again!

[Main chef - Older Cousin]

"Cousin! Wait for me!"

[Taste - non-stop laughter, serves you right if you die of laughter]
[Dine-in only, no takeaways]

• Like 5

雯疯而动's Weibo post:

前一秒雯艺,后一秒雯疯,妳也是任性的@刘雯 @鄂尔多斯官方微博
Cultured Wen the second before, Crazy Wen the second after, you are also wilful @Liu Wen @ERDOS

7948ecf6gw1eypwe841r7j226n17o1kz.jpg7948ecf6gw1eypwecbjrlj22502oi1kz.jpg

• Like 5

I can't believe that I actually made a Weibo account to follow Denis Ten. Glad I did it. He's just hilarious and very entertaining. And his latest 2 posts of course still supermodel and chinese related. Lol

Edited by jusrub
  • Like 1

Reminiscing about Liu Wen's recent BAZAAR China photoshoot with photographer Sun Jun, check out this Dramafever article about the photographer and his body of work with 8 Asian stars - Elvis Han 韩东君, Fan Bingbing 范冰冰, Angelababy, Liu Yifei 刘亦菲, Liu Wen, Carina Lau 刘嘉玲, Li Bingbing 李冰冰 and Chang Chen 张震.

Breathtaking photos of 8 Asian stars modeling for famed photographer Sun Jun

by Chary Liu on Fri, Dec 04, 2015

Sun Jun is acclaimed as one of China’s leading photographers. His works incorporate modern techniques with traditional elements. Having graduated from the Art Academy of China, Jun first started learning the art of traditional Chinese painting when he was just 7 years old. His work encapsulates a unique style of storytelling with a Chinese aesthetic renaissance feel to it. Check out his work with those top Asian stars. Are those photos stunning?

[snipped]

5. Liu Wen

5380c449-0b78-4a7f-817b-09af22977ed7.png

15361b1f-b0f4-4683-96c9-27969ad65788.png

More here.

cr. Dramafever

• Like 6

Thanks for the heads-up @jusrub. This is what mun+won posted:

15.12.07 论山陆军训练所官网更新 崔士兵编号11-070 貌似以帽找人容易些
15.12.07 NonSan Military training official website update: Solder Choi number 11-070, seems easier to find him via his helmet

0060wjSvjw1eyqw7m6nqxj30sg0lcdm6.jpg0060wjSvjw1eyqw7lynufj30sg0lcn8n.jpg

cr. mun+won Weibo

• Like 6

Airbnb's Weibo post:

大表姐@刘雯 和大家一样,也是Airbnb常客!上个月刚刚去过的苏梅岛,居然住的是...Airbnb的民宿...简直美Cry!!现在她也要亲自在上海做房东了
Like everyone else, Older Cousin Liu Wen is also a frequent guest of Airbnb. Last month she just went to Ko Samui, and unexpectedly stayed in Airbnb's Bed & Breakfast... her beauty brings one to tears! Now she is going to be our guest in Shanghai.

e1c76b6cgw1eyqwh158ixj20og0fbtc5.jpge1c76b6cgw1eyqwhfyinjj20su0lrjwh.jpge1c76b6cgw1eyqwhj83ddj20ug0lldmz.jpge1c76b6cgw1eyqwhm44bij20qb0kk78h.jpge1c76b6cgw1eyqwhqie9fj20op0hutbs.jpge1c76b6cgw1eyqwhb7yw3j20z50m3tjc.jpg

• Like 8

@moonee The Weibo post was via iPhone 6, so I believe she is still in the US. However, she should be back to China within the next few days, to be in time for the Airbnb event on 14 Dec... not sure exactly when she's arriving though. Does someone's military training conclude on Dec 17th assuming it is a 4-week training? Actually, please remind me again... is that a 4 week or 5 week training? Me forgets... :blink: If it's a 4-week training... will Miss Liu be in the vicinity until after Dec 17th?

• Like 6

There is a youtube channel, mykoreanhusband, that talked about the mandatory military basic training. Basically they said that it's actually 1+ 4 weeks. The first week is trial period when you can decide if you wanna stay or leave. Most stay because they have to do it in some point anyway.

The 4 weeks are the real training, when they will shave their hair, go up to a mountain and stay there for 10 days, etc. 

Hit me hard when I watched the video because they said, it was winter when they did it ( like right now ) and it was brutal up there in the mountain. And there almost no hot water for shower. Meal time was only 3 minutes they said, and there was no chopsticks, they used what they called spoon-fork, only use right hand to eat with left hand on their lap. 

I hope the weather will be fine when it's time for Siwon to go up there for training

• Like 7

Guest liuwensiwon

Mr BG commented on Liuwen's IG" I will be back soon Liuwen". i really dont understand how much he closes to Liuwen or he's only friend of Siwon? She doesnt follow him but in every comments of him likely that he is so closed to her. Hehe

7 hours ago, liuwensiwon said:

Mr BG commented on Liuwen's IG" I will be back soon Liu Wen "

Lol ... wrong timing dear bgchae .. she will go to Shanghai soon. Before, he was trying to be there for Liuwen virtually, now he will do it physically ? So he wants an upgrade .. jk

Although it's actually gonna be fun to watch though if they really meet up and become close friends.

• Like 2

Liu Wen and Mr. Chae met before, at least once in Guam.  Since he said he is a close friend to Siwon, I am not surprised Liu Wen and Mr. Chae know each other quite well.  He is a graduate of Columbia University and still follows activities in NYC. Liu Wen's IG post probably reminds him of his days in NYC and reunion of friends will be awesome indeed. 

ETA: just checked the calendar, if the basic training is 5 weeks long, then it will be 5 weeks on Dec. 24 for Siwon, Christmas Eve. Could LW and SW be each other's present? haha

• Like 5

The lady is still in New York...

And this video by 敬天爱人9 Weibo, which I believe was taken when Liu Wen was a mentor for young models:

http://cdn-web-qn.colorv.cn/video/9b06f0b0b23b6758a454513760415826/ea9bd883ca8e85aca9a5865191105408.mp4

And Liu Wen garnered the most votes for Marie Claire's top female celebrity cover in 2015:

6777ac35jw1eyr9lenv2mj20hs14q7hw.jpg

cr. Yongchoi Weibo

And Mr Choi in Vivo smartphone ad... really miss him...

6bde85dbgw1eyrcj8ju8qj20c80iw0x8.jpg

cr. vivo智能手机 Weibo

• Like 7

On ‎12‎/‎4‎/‎2015 at 4:56 AM, Kculturefun said:

@allnaturalcrunchtime_stv just curious, what have the other Chinese models scored lately?  I always like Sun Feiei and she seems to have appeared in a few blue chip brands, a new comer with the last name of Wang has been very popular... Xi Mengyao is quite established, then there is He Sui. 

Liu Wen is transitioning... People having been asking her about establishing her own clothing line, taking on acting roles, she talked about openning a coffee shop, being photographer....  She is definitely very popular now and hopefully that will translate into good opportunities 

I only really follow the careers of He and Sun (alongside LW); the others haven't stood out to me much. I also quite like Tao Okamoto, but she doesn't really actively model anymore. The first three are celestial beings as far as I'm concerned, though, and this has been a great year for He and Sun. He was on the cover of at least one non-Chinese Vogue, and of course she got her first wings in the VS show this year (she looked out of this world!). Like Liu, He's achieved the Holy Grail of modelling which is a cosmetics contract (Shiseido), so she's pretty much set financially and can be picky in terms of work. She also recently got divorced after only seven months of marriage (if unsubstantiated reports on IG are to be believed), which is kind of sad considering she's still so young.

As for Sun, she's been in everything this year (major editorials and runways, tons of exposure), and let's not forget her third cover of what many consider to be the Fashion Bible, Vogue Italia. She is the first (and to date, only) Asian model to ever score a solo cover with VI, so she's already managed what LW couldn't. Sun's got some influential admirers, too; she's a favorite of Steven Meisel, and Lily-Rose Depp (Johnny's daughter who's very popular on social media) is also a fan which can only be beneficial for Sun. LW's by far the most financially successful and high-profile out of all the Asian models, and she'll do well in whatever (domestic) fields she branches out in, but as a fan I crave bigger and better things for her. She's had a lot of China-based work this year (which may be out of choice), but she needs more international prestige (a Western Vogue cover, major campaigns with, say, LV or Chanel) before she can be grouped alongside the likes of Turlington, Campbell and Moss.

And Mr. Chae's latest comment is...weird. It sounds disembodied; really not like what a casual acquaintance would say at all. It sounds more like what someone closer would say...if SW's been allowed no direct contact with LW so far in training, maybe he's communicating through Mr. BG? :P Either way, we should be seeing bgchae shutting down soon considering some disgusting idiots have already begun harassing him on IG. Thanks a lot, morons! As for LW being in the East during Xmas...lovely...that must be the most important holiday for SW and if he can return home at that time, we can hope for a reunion even though we'll likely never be aware of it!

• Like 4