|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

Thank you for sharing his latest IG post, @sj08_stv, @Sel cellini! What an unexpectedly pleasant surprise to get another post from him.

The caption is a direct quote from She Was Pretty (cr mun+won C-translations):
"Since it would make Deputy Chief Editor angry, it is not possible to ask for it everyday, but whenever you see a pickled radish, please think of me."

Farewell messages from Yesung and Park Seo Joon. Looks like Park Seo Joon will be going to see him off as well / visit  him.

0060wjSvjw1ey654qjnf7j30n71404hj.jpg0060wjSvjw1ey654v0oytj30v90zthai.jpg

cr. mun+won Weibo

Edited by liddi
alternate interpretation of PSJ's words
  • Like 3

According to reports, a soldier informed that Siwon will be arriving at the base 1:30PM, going in directly by car.

Kyuhyun and Lee Teuk will be seeing him off.

More well wishes:

Well wishes from Andy Lau - "Siwon, work hard. We will wait for you to come back. Take care of yourself!... Andy Lau."

From Piaget HK Managing director:

• Like 3

Do people know how military service impact a Korean male star? I heard it usually does not help... examples given are Hyun Bin and Rain, they left for their military service at the peak of their career, and neither has been able to get back to where they were after they returned from the service.  I would think it really depends... i.e. the type of projects you choose, etc.

Siwon seems to be very concerned about his career in the latest Hallyu World video, I can't say I am entirely surprised by his focus on his career but I thought he said he was going to balance work and life a bit.   I can't remember whether this happened prior or after the Section TV interview where he seemed more relaxed and enjoyed talking about life in his 30s, i.e. being a cool father.

As for what type of women attract him, his answers seem a bit different too, devotion to her profession ( LW's got that covered) but he has never talked about this before...  sexy vs. cute... although LW can be very sexy at work (we have plenty of pictures to prove it), I would categorize her as the cutie pie type in daily life.  I would say though that LW is definitely showing her sexy side recently, even herself talks about her changes in recent interviews.

The Hallyu world interview/chat is quite interesting I must say... showing us a different, evolving Siwon. 

• Like 5

@Kculturefun: I think it depends on the Korean star and at which point of his career  where the star left off. At the same time, being an idol singer also relies heavily on their fans. Sure, the popularity of Super Junior probably dropped from the scandals they had faced but they are capable to rebound from it. I think if the Korean male star carries himself well during his enlistment, the impact would technically be minimal too. But I think it also depends on what SM Entertainment has planned for Super Junior once they have all returned from their enlistment(s) since it would the first time in 2017/2018 where all the group members are completely together. Not to mention, this is also right before the winter olympics in S. Korea. As for the 'peak of his career', it really depends on the individual himself as well as the peak of one's career is very subjective as well (meaning of it differs from person to person). As for using social media during his enlistment, I really think it's up to the individual to make that decision. And if Siwon is wanting a quiet enlistment, I would imagine that throughout his enlistment, he may stay under the radar and not use his social media often. But we'l see if he follows his fellow groupmates' footsteps in the coming weeks/days (eg. writing a letter on their fancafe, etc.)

Also having a waxed figure by Madame Tussands is probably a huge deal, especially done before/on the day of his enlistment.

• Like 5

Publicar siwonliuwe IG

Arrrrrghhhh i want to crying saw this video. Aigooo,, Ottoke Ottoke.. But i'm curios what is siwon response when liuwen said i will waiting for you? seems like "never mind or never find what?"  anybody can help me to clear it? Many thanks..

Best of luck Oppa ! Be  fabulous always as a policeman!.. @Kculturefun i think it is true that he might not be at a same exact spot as an idol before he enlist and after he got out. But i think he already set a proper plan for his future. He even mention in the mbc interview that actually it is scary for him, if in 10 years  time he is still the idol boyband of Super Junior. So i guess keeping his status as an kpop idol is not his priority  after enlistment, i can totally see he will evolve more in the media maybe  as producer or directing.. more behind the scene.. and also i think he will be more focus on acting in the future.. be someones wife and apa for his children.. he enlists after fulfilling his youth dream.. hes is already in his 30 as well. So i dont think it will frustate him if he cannot gain  back his idol status, since i think he might already have other dream to pursue and settle down a bit more.. just my opinion ;)

and for Liu Wen.. i really do hope she is waiting for him.. cause im already picture her children with siwon. Which will be super uber cute LOL 

• Like 7

More footage:

"After shaving his head, actor Choi is also very handsome. Tears fall, words fail, sad..."

http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:4581419c54a3b376b9f68cca684acb42

cr. 沈翎翎 Weibo

At the gate:
http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:00d98038918c14b365496a64b1508dfc

cr. 自由CAT喵 Weibo

Take care and stay safe, Siwon... and see you in 21 months' time, if not earlier.

• Like 6

I think in one of his recent interviews, Siwon said that he wasn't interested in producing/directing (I forgot which one but he did explicitly say he wasn't interested!).
As for him not being a K-pop idol in ten years+, that is a possibility and being a k-pop idol is probably not as important as it was before his enlistment. But at the same time, I don't think that disbandment or leaving the K-pop idol scene will happen immediately. I'm not naive in thinking that disbandment will never happen. I'm saying that it will happen eventually but they may release at least one more album (either a mini album or a full album) as a whole group before disbandment. After all, in 2018 (that is if the Kyuhyun and Ryeowook do enlist sometime in 2016), that's when all of the Super Junior members are physically together (assuming no one leaves and zero member departures prior to 2018). I think when all the SJ members are together, they will probably sit down and review whether or not to stay, rebrand (as in move on from kpop idol status to just a regular kpop boy-band group (eg. Epik High, Shinhwa) or to disband completely since by that time, most of the members will be in their mid 30s. Of course, Siwon could ask for his departure anytime after his enlistment but I think he will carefully make his decision and whatever decision he makes after 2 years won't be an easy one.

We also can't forget that SM has created an exclusive label for them as well. And so far, none of the members have announced anything for Label SJ either. Well according to Wikipedia page of SM, it states that "[SM] We established Label SJ to give Super Junior our wholehearted support and an ideal system for managing the group.” Though the new label will be affiliated with SM, it will be independently and wholly responsible for Super Junior’s management, producing their albums, and all group, unit, and individual activities".
And because Label SJ is sub-label of SM (kinda independent), it probably means that SM has accepted the fact that Super Junior may or may not disband in 2018.. and that they have paved a way for them to stay connected to each other even though they may not be in the same group.

Ultimately, I think it all comes down to the discussion between the SJ members, SJ-M members, their exclusive label and SM. But I think we will get some sort of idea when Shindong and Sungmin return from their enlistments. Also, they may look towards Shinwha and TVXQ who have been in the K-pop scene more than SJ had been and that most of these members in these groups are in their mid 30s. Overall, anything is possible within these two years and after these two years. 

• Like 7

Aww, bye Siwon! Take care of yourself! Interesting that he's adorkable even heading into what I'm assuming will be a very sober experience. :lol: I think he will emerge out of this a very different man...from what I saw of him on LFIL, one can tell he's...long been living the life of an idol.

I guess the training shouldn't be too bad...he'll be indoors the entire time, won't he? If it's anything like the experience in North Korea...:o :blink: :crazy: ! And will his SNSs be totally inactive for the next two years...maybe someone close to him can post updates in his stead?

Didn't seriously expect Liu Wen to be at the send-off and of course she won't say anything about all this, but I still can't help wondering what her thoughts are at this time. Now that I've seen photos of the send-off, I'm glad she wasn't there - she would've been totally out of place given the situation and the folks who were there.  

• Like 7

More footage:

"After shaving his head, actor Choi is also very handsome. Tears fall, words fail, sad..."

http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:4581419c54a3b376b9f68cca684acb42

cr. 沈翎翎 Weibo

At the gate:
http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:00d98038918c14b365496a64b1508dfc

cr. 自由CAT喵 Weibo

Take care and stay safe, Siwon... and see you in 21 months' time, if not earlier.

what happened to his lips? it's second time.. Hahahahahahaha. Great job oppa. I'm miss Liu wen too