|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

9 hours ago, juzagurl said:

@liddi can i ask why youre so happy she likes a picture of a horse?  

Anyhow the rings on her finger have been quite consistent :grin:

@juzagurl Oh... that's because "horse" has been irrevocably linked to uri Mr Choi since forever - one of his infamous outfits during the SJ concert is of a horse, and he even told her as much when he saw her poster with a horse during their 512 photoshoot. Since then, we've always been excited when she poses with horses... including going on merry-go-round rides on a horse :phew:

• Like 3

What day is this? Need to mark it in my WonWen calendar - 19 Dec - what an amazingly awesome day this is!! The man himself... the sis-in-law and the best friend all out in full strength! I am utterly over the moon :w00t::wub:

• Like 8

19 hours ago, lolirock99 said:

Former/present fan-club president bgclab also liked and commented on Wen's latest photo of her admiring a lemon tree :)

Sadly I don't know how to upload the screenshot here but it's there, believe me! Happy, happy :phew:

Yes yes! This one :w00t: From long silence to 2 comments in a day... incredible!

6c6bc701gw1faw7v8hna2j20ku06z3z8.jpg

cr. 路上吃炸鸡 Weibo

And just because I can never get tired of seeing it...

005Ivt2hgw1favvpk7ym2j30ku112tbp.jpg 

cr. 是糖还是唐 Weibo

005GHNysly1favy1sxp5gj30qo0zpq660.jpg
cr.木子8688 Weibo

And.... let us walk down memory lane of Siwon's extremely rare likes since he enlisted :wub:
6cb32fa7gw1faw2m8g4w8j20hs0czdh5.jpg

cr. 止止Han Weibo

• Like 4

Siwon's various posts and tweets over the day :wub: Congratulations for being the most handsome face of Kpop in 2016! :w00t: And Weibo fans are wondering about the time he posted about returning to base... 18:16 ... is "16" a coincidence or well timed? :blink::phew:

5f96767egw1fb37m4vf11j20qo1bek1j.jpg

• Like 3