|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

Mr. BG is commenting (and liking) up a storm after LW's multiple posts on IG.  I find it quite interesting that while he usually consistently comments on LW's pictures, he deferred to comment on her posts of the new year celebration with her duet partner.  Did he just have a lack for words or is he jealous on Siwon's behalf....  Such a loyal dongsaeng. :P:lol:  

p.s. I really do hope that LW will be featured more prominently in Estee Lauder's campaigns (perhaps for this new night repair mask).  Don't get to see her much in print on my side of the world.

• Like 6

More from ELLE....

#表姐刘雯发福啦#春节倒计时4天![太阳] 表姐@刘雯 许了个新年愿望,猜猜是什么?快把你的答案写在评论里。正确答案就在表姐手中,猜中的童鞋,其中一位可以获得表姐亲笔签名的ELLE明信片一张哦。答案今晚公布!
#Older Cousin Liu Wen is giving gifts# 4 more days to the New Year! Older Cousin Liu Wen has made a New Year wish, take a guess what it is? Hurry up and write your answer in the comments. The correct answer is in Older Cousin's hands. Of those who guessed correctly, one will be able to win Liu Wen's personally autographed postcard. The anwer will be announced tonight!

4be9bfb5gw1f0n094hgahj22c0340kjm.jpg

and an accompanying video:
http://weibo.com/p/230444e2163e06798ff25822c3e2643dfddc1a

cr. ELLE China Weibo

Meanwhile Liu Wen's latest Weibo post:

啦啦啦,是不是你们即将放假的心情? [给力][微风]
lalala, is this the feeling you get when you are approaching the holidays?

4c56dd36gw1f0n6yfg73xj22yz5n6b2a.jpg4c56dd36gw1f0n6y0ee04j23eo4vyb2a.jpg4c56dd36gw1f0n6yuaoc1j23j35r7e82.jpg

• Like 3

Another H&M BTS!!!! :wub:

http://weibo.com/p/230444ff5acb73dfdca839ef025c5ea98e017a

L: Siwon, do you know?
S: Yes?
L: Today is New Year's Eve
    So during New Year's Eve, we must give everyone a New Year greeting
S: Ok!
L: Do you know what it means to make a New Year greeting?
S: Can you teach me how to say it?
L: Okay, I can teach you
    Okay. 春节到, 新年好 Spring Festival is here, A good New Year
   (repeats) Spring Festival is here, A good New Year 
S: Spring Festival is here, A good New Year
L: For you to say it is so easy!
L: 金猴驾到 The golden monkey has arrived
S: The golden monkey has arrived
L: 快乐逍遥 Happy and free
S: 快乐逍遥 Happy and free!
L: 恭喜发财 Happy and Prosperous New Year
S: 恭喜发财 Happy and Prosperous New Year
L: 快点把我红包拿来 Hurry up and give me the red packet (of money)!
S: What?
L: Wishing everyone a Happy New Year
S: Happy New Year!
L: Happy and Prosperous New Year
S: H&M, Happy and Prosperous New Year!

• Like 9

3 hours ago, liddi said:

Meanwhile Liu Wen's latest Weibo post:

啦啦啦,是不是你们即将放假的心情? [给力][微风]
lalala, is this the feeling you get when you are approaching the holidays?

Love that middle pic. So carefree and she looks absolutely light-hearted and gorgeous!

1 hour ago, liddi said:

Another H&M BTS!!!! :wub:

http://weibo.com/p/230444ff5acb73dfdca839ef025c5ea98e017a

L: Siwon, do you know?
S: Yes?
L: Today is New Year's Eve
    So during New Year's Eve, we must give everyone a New Year greeting
S: Ok!
L: Do you know what it means to make a New Year greeting?
S: Can you teach me how to say it?
L: Okay, I can teach you
    Okay. 春节到, 新年好 Spring Festival is here, A good New Year
   (repeats) Spring Festival is here, A good New Year 
S: Spring Festival is here, A good New Year
L: For you to say it is so easy!
L: 金猴驾到 The golden monkey has arrived
S: The golden monkey has arrived
L: 快乐逍遥 Happy and free
S: 快乐逍遥 Happy and free!
L: 恭喜发财 Happy and Prosperous New Year
S: 恭喜发财 Happy and Prosperous New Year
L: 快点把我红包拿来 Hurry up and give me the red packet (of money)!
S: What?
L: Wishing everyone a Happy New Year
S: Happy New Year!
L: Happy and Prosperous New Year
S: H&M, Happy and Prosperous New Year!

Thanks, @liddi! They are so comfortable with each other! It's like a continuation of how they were on LFIL. :wub:

• Like 6

A clearer version of the latest H&M BTS here... while the original HD version is available on 腾讯视频 here.

@ieja rashid He does seem a little taller... though I think perhaps Liu Wen wasn't wearing heels, rather than him standing on a box :P But what is more important is the way his eyes look at her... and their rapid-fire conversation indicating a great deal of practice in talking with each other... plenty of Facetime? ;)  

• Like 6

Merely 36 hours after her CNY performance in HuNan, LW traveled thousands of miles to New York and participated/led EL Advanced Night Repair PJ party, what a hectic schedule.  She posted 4 IG photos but one of Mr Chae's comments caught me attention "You seem so happy Liu Wen".  What went through my mind was "is there a reason she should not be happy besides her crazy schedule and not being able to spend CNY with family?"

Then it was said that SW has deleted his "I miss you pig time" IG update.  All of us speculated when SW posted the IG whether it was a message to all his followers or he meant the message for a special someone...what I found interesting was that he deleted the IG... but based upon past experience, it is a fruitless exercise trying to guess what compelled him to delete the IG.

On the less confusing note, I really love what I saw in the new H&M BTS video, to me, it is clear the picture depicted a young couple having fun, clear as day.  LW's photos in her latest weibo update were just really cute, upbeat and attractive. 

• Like 7

Oh yeah, definitely a couple at the time of filming that BTS...observe the comfort level between the two, the girlishness on display that's only elicited when you're with a cute guy you dig (ladies, you know what I'm talking about!), the hee hee ha ha and kawaii factors which are readily present when two young people in love are together...I'm swooning here, girls! :wub: :lol:

And yes, Mr. BG, what are you getting at with "You seem so happy Liu Wen"? Didn't you watch the freaking show, you dolt? :P She's a happy person! What, you expect her to go to pieces just because there aren't any policemen around to guide her during heavy traffic? :lol:

And ladies, do continue circulating #LW4EL and flooding the company with comments! I notice they've been featuring our girl more than ever on their IG (even with a never before seen birthday post!), and it's all thanks to us! Speaking of which, here's a new Estee Edit:

http://www.esteelauder.com/estee-edit-article-best-night-ever

• Like 7

9 hours ago, allnaturalcrunchtime_stv said:

And yes, Mr. BG, what are you getting at with "You seem so happy Liu Wen"? Didn't you watch the freaking show, you dolt? :P She's a happy person! What, you expect her to go to pieces just because there aren't any policemen around to guide her during heavy traffic? :lol:

Now i just thought may be the comment comes from Mr. Choi himself instead of Mr.BG. :P:) Since he has plenty of time to update his IG. and could be he has access to Mr.BG's IG  as well. Who knows!!!

• Like 1

ELLE China March 2016: Liu Wen's photoshoot behind the scenes... now we know the events leading to that wild singing :D 

65ab7d5agw1f0nlwk2eshj216o1kwu11.jpg

cr. C-Oli Weibo

Translation:

Celebrating New Year with Older Cousin in Bali Island

During the New Year, ELLE's (not sure how to translate this) group brought Older Cousin Liu Wen to beautiful and extremely hot Bali island, for a 6 days 5 nights' enjoyable journey. As usual, the main propose of this tour group is still work - doing photoshoots. This is the work schedule of the first day: 
9AM: After fighting with a family of monkeys over breakfast (and losing), we went to the hotel's largest suite. The crew had pasted Spring Festival couplets, hung lanterns, and decorated the suite into the luxurious "Liu Manor" during Chinese New Year. Older Cousin was downstairs being styled, and soon after, bursts of singing from her and the stylists could be heard... Makeup was ready by 12, but the photoshoot could not commence as photographer 梅远贵 Mei Yuangui and supermodel Liu Wen became unexpectedly immersed in creating Year of the Monkey New Year couplets... and that was how the lunch hour was spent. Happy times are always short, and as the bright sun of the island gradually softened, Liu Wen changed into a red dress, and started writing calligraphy, painting, pasting window art, playing mahjong... so, please turn to this issue's "Cover Story" to be delighted by our results.

• Like 5

Meanwhile... ELLE continues its countdown...

#表姐刘雯发福啦# 春节倒计时3天!跟着表姐@刘雯 写春联,欢欢喜喜过大年咯!
#Older Cousin Liu Wen is giving gifts# 3 more days to the New Year! Join Older Cousin Liu Wen in writing New Year couplets, happily celebrating the New Year!

http://weibo.com/p/230444d44170ee5efc8aca67dd68ca84ea5739

• Like 3

According to H&M FB, 3 lucky Hong Kong / Macau fans will win a WonWen polaroid and HKD888 H&M gift card each... the contest starts Feb 5 2016, 16:00 to Feb 10th 2016, 23:59. No glimpse of what those polaroids look like though... shucks! Hopefully they will share the pictures when the contest starts.

H&M Philippines' polaroid,.. where's Liu Wen?

Nothing from Taiwan or Thailand yet as far as I can see...

• Like 6

I know I'm weird for noticing useless things, but i just find it interesting that she called him Shi Yuan at the beginning of the video. Never heard her called him that. Usually Oppa, Shi Yuan oppa or Shi Kuai Jian during Guam episodes.

Another thing is about BG .. I know he has his own life, not only for  commenting on every single of LW ig post. And it is not his job or his duty too. However, If I'm not mistaken or my eyes working properly, he didn't comment on the 2 pics that lw uploaded after CNY show. Pics of her and partner. Just think it's funny when he never fails in other posts, every single of it..You cant be jealous right, bG darling ?

• Like 7

31 minutes ago, Kculturefun said:

SW's autograph looks different on the H&M Polaroids, there seems to be something else there besides his name... Can anyone tell?

I also noticed that. Looks like the last letter is a W. The first one I'm not too sure whether it is a S, L or I...or is it his name in Korean by any chance? :P 

@Kculturefun @moonee Wow! Sharp eyes! I didn't even notice... was too busy trying to gauge their proximity from the less than HD version of the Polaroids :P No idea what he wrote... Siwon's name in Hangul is 최시원... can't seem to decipher that from the signature... :blink:

@sj08_stv @Siwonest16 Can you shed some light to this? Is this the way he normally signs his autographs? Any idea what was written at the end of Siwon Choi?

@jusrub Interesting point about the way she addresses him here... in the very first BTS that was released last year, she still referred to him as Oppa, and these would have been shot around the same time. Dare we hope this one was a Freudian slip... and that is how she actually addresses him in private in addition to other endearments? :w00t:

• Like 8

6 hours ago, liddi said:

@Kculturefun @moonee Wow! Sharp eyes! I didn't even notice... was too busy trying to gauge their proximity from the less than HD version of the Polaroids :P No idea what he wrote... Siwon's name in Hangul is 최시원... can't seem to decipher that from the signature... :blink:

@sj08_stv @Siwonest16 Can you shed some light to this? Is this the way he normally signs his autographs? Any idea what was written at the end of Siwon Choi?

@jusrub Interesting point about the way she addresses him here... in the very first BTS that was released last year, she still referred to him as Oppa, and these would have been shot around the same time. Dare we hope this one was a Freudian slip... and that is how she actually addresses him in private in addition to other endearments? :w00t:

@liddiThat's an odd signature of siwon, and i'm looking at his signature and it seems like it is siwon.. shi-yuan

• Like 3

1 hour ago, liddi said:

@sj08_stv You're right.. it does look like "Siwon Shi Yuan" for H&M Philippines' polaroid. However, the ones for Singapore, Indonesia and Malaysia look different... hmm...

OK, I think I am going way too deep into this... Why does he write PinYin? when he can just write the Chinese characters, which are super easy... I do think he can write simple Chinese characters... 

• Like 1