|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

I miss LW too.. i hope she is happy and healthy ! So when will be the La Perla event ? I forgot the date.. crosing our finger thay we could get a glimpse of them  before  siwon enlist.. :wub: 

30th if I'm not wrong . Until then, not too sure what other plans she has. I'm still wondering what happened to the Staccato @ Beijing. Almost 48 hours since she's last appeared online~~

Edit: La Perla 29th OCT @ HK!!!!!

Edited by blurfish
  • Like 3

I miss LW too.. i hope she is happy and healthy ! So when will be the La Perla event ? I forgot the date.. crosing our finger thay we could get a glimpse of them  before  siwon enlist.. :wub: 

30th if I'm not wrong. Until then, not too sure what other plans she has. I'm still wondering what happened to the Staccato @ Beijing. Almost 48 hours since she's last appeared online~~

29 Oct actually. Really hoping we see hoped for attendance among the guests.

• Like 4

30th if I'm not wrong. Until then, not too sure what other plans she has. I'm still wondering what happened to the Staccato @ Beijing. Almost 48 hours since she's last appeared online~~

29 Oct actually. Really hoping we see hoped for attendance among the guests.

oops ma bad ma bad. 29th Oct!!!! Lol darling did you just stumble on your words?

• Like 3

@blurfish If I could express all my hopes, it will definitely showcase my hopes for a hoped-for hopeful attendance of the objects of our hopes :w00t:

As for her absence, I blame it squarely on her latest mode of transportation... seriously, how fast can that cart go? :D

• Like 4

Thanks @juzagurl just finish read n i still struggling how to reply 

Hai @ieja rashid welcome to our thread! Hahaha you are just the same like me. I didnt know that Liu Wen already a part of VS runway show since 2009. But i fall in love with LW character and personality  after the show.. if you haven't read this article written by LW personally.  Please do read and you will admire her even more :)

http://www.vogue.com/1067939/liu-wen-changing-beauty-ideals/

She also has the talent to write like a pro Jurnalist. VOGUE magazine only help her to translate the articles for chinese to english 

Anyway.. after the fuzz over the endorsement i just want to make it clear abt my stand. Although i think their gift is an endorsement but im 100 percent sure that indeed they are in a relationship. Endorsement  stuff is like a daily basis life of a superstar.. it never indicate that the relationship is fake at all. Let me put it this way. If ordinary people have to buy stuff to woo their girlfriend,  people like siwon are lucky to get the privilage to woo his girl for free since almost everybody  around his circle offer free stuff for him. If you are in his position  maybe you will do the exact same thing right? Why you have to reject free stuff from your surrounding? Its free and you just need to wear it in public occasion once. Besides that im pretty sure there are other gift from both that are not shown in the show that makes LW fall in love with him  even more and could only be their secret.. 

And i do agree with @luria82 the personal letter and the photo book is the greatest gift both could ever have.. exceeded any monetary value,,  i do believe  is the  deepest expression of their love and that is what matters the most and the reason i ship them so hard. If they are not end up to be together later on , is  because they cannot cope with the situation after the show.. but never once i think that they are faking it. Oh no. They arent not. Relationship is a hard challenge for them. We have to support them fully so they can survive all the hardship they might encounter in the future and hope for the best. If it doesn't work out.. i will continue to support both career (most likely LW thogh LOL) and hope they found their partner for life someday :wub:

Hai @ieja rashid welcome to our thread! Hahaha you are just the same like me. I didnt know that Liu Wen already a part of VS runway show since 2009. But i fall in love with LW character and personality  after the show.. if you haven't read this article written by LW personally.  Please do read and you will admire her even more :)

http://www.vogue.com/1067939/liu-wen-changing-beauty-ideals/

She also has the talent to write like a pro Jurnalist. VOGUE magazine only help her to translate the articles for chinese to english 

Anyway.. after the fuzz over the endorsement i just want to make it clear abt my stand. Although i think their gift is an endorsement but im 100 percent sure that indeed they are in a relationship. Endorsement  stuff is like a daily basis life of a superstar.. it never indicate that the relationship is fake at all. Let me put it this way. If ordinary people have to buy stuff to woo their girlfriend,  people like siwon are lucky to get the privilage to woo his girl for free since almost everybody  around his circle offer free stuff for him. If you are in his position  maybe you will do the exact same thing right? Why you have to reject free stuff from your surrounding? Its free and you just need to wear it in public occasion once. Besides that im pretty sure there are other gift from both that are not shown in the show that makes LW fall in love with him  even more and could only be their secret.. 

And i do agree with @luria82 the personal letter and the photo book is the greatest gift both could ever have.. exceeded any monetary value,,  i do believe  is the  deepest expression of their love and that is what matters the most and the reason i ship them so hard. If they are not end up to be together later on , is  because they cannot cope with the situation after the show.. but never once i think that they are faking it. Oh no. They arent not. Relationship is a hard challenge for them. We have to support them fully so they can survive all the hardship they might encounter in the future and hope for the best. If it doesn't work out.. i will continue to support both career (most likely LW thogh LOL) and hope they found their partner for life someday :wub:

Sorry guys..m still learning how to post my msg.

• Like 1

Guest mywebfoot

Hmmmm
http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/375530-current-drama-2015-%E2%9C%BF-she-was-pretty-%EA%B7%B8%EB%85%80%EB%8A%94-%EC%98%88%EB%BB%A4%EB%8B%A4-%E2%9C%BF-wed-thurs-2200-kst-d/?do=findComment&comment=19325942

Edited by mywebfoot

@juzagurl Can you access @mywebfoot's link here?

Excerpts of what was shared:

Choi Si Won’s OST ‘Only You’ is a sentimental ballad that draws Shin Hyuk’s feelings for Hye Jin (Hwang Jung Eum). The acoustic melody and his voice harmonized well. Particularly, since Choi Si Won sang it for his character Shin Hyuk, he tried his best to depict his sincere heart for her.

He got to participate in a drama’s OST after 5 years that he previously worked on ‘Oh! My Lady’ in 2010. Despite of his busy schedule, he directly participated in choosing the song, writing lyrics, rearranging and mixing to show his love for the drama.

@mywebfoot Now I am even more eager to find out what the lyrics say... :)

@blurfish These days he is certainly finding ways of showcasing any part of her... even if he had to put Yesung's head over it... tsk!

• Like 6

@juzagurl Can you access @mywebfoot's link here?

Excerpts of what was shared:

Choi Si Won’s OST ‘Only You’ is a sentimental ballad that draws Shin Hyuk’s feelings for Hye Jin (Hwang Jung Eum). The acoustic melody and his voice harmonized well. Particularly, since Choi Si Won sang it for his character Shin Hyuk, he tried his best to depict his sincere heart for her.

He got to participate in a drama’s OST after 5 years that he previously worked on ‘Oh! My Lady’ in 2010. Despite of his busy schedule, he directly participated in choosing the song, writing lyrics, rearranging and mixing to show his love for the drama.

@mywebfoot Now I am even more eager to find out what the lyrics say... :)

@blurfish These days he is certainly finding ways of showcasing any part of her... even if he had to put Yesung's head over it... tsk!

Oh yea, I read on weibo that he participated in writing the lyrics as well. :phew: Definitely looking forward to the song. Streaming is in about an hour's time right?

Edited by blurfish

@blurfish I believe it airs 10 PM KST, so should be in 1.5 hours time... hopefully I get to live stream... real life is beckoning argh! Oh, and Yesung, the awl, to replace her awl-shaped face? :lol:

@juzagurl Me too! Hopefully lyrics that make us spazz tomorrow (or whenever we get the translations!)

EDIT: Need to find another word for "hope" or "hopefully"... I'm sounding like a broken record! :sweatingbullets:

C-translations from mun+won weibo:
"Oppa, I will do my best to find A Million Pieces. Please support OST "Only You" #A Million Pieces #Only You #She Was Pretty

"A Million Pieces" is Kyuhyun's title song from his new album.

Edited by liddi
  • Like 3

@mywebfoot i cannot open your link? What is it about? 

@blurfish do you understand  the caption? Ahhaa thanks 

Yesung who looks like an awl (yes, awl, not owl). You must watch the premiere of tonight's episode. #She Was Pretty.

that's not an awl, better translation would be "drill like yesung #drill". Drill is the name of Yesung's new drama. 

• Like 4