|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

@Kculturefun Thank you for the translations! Based on ALLStan's Weibo C-translations about relationships:

S: I don't think I know how to date very well. As artistes, our work is one that is evaluated based on results. We need to manage ourselves, develop ourselves, but how many women can understand this?
I: It is pretty hard
S: In the beginning, perhaps they can understand, right? But after a month or two? Women are still the same... (at the last sentence, he had the same problem as someone, mispronouncing his words, having difficulties expressing yourself, are you)
I: (laughs)
S: I am at a loss for words now

Apparently he starts stumbling over his words when he got to that part, which means it is something that is very real and close to his heart at that point in time, for someone like him, ever ready with a slick, spontaneous answer, to react in that way. However, I don't think he is talking about appeasing the fans. Self-management, self-development refers to his professional life, and I respect that despite coming from such a privileged background, he is determined to pave his own way and works supremely hard to carve his own career, when others may be satisfied with shortsightedly resting on their laurels or enjoying what such background offers. He is merely 29, which is extremely young in terms of career development and has many more years to go. It is very telling also that he talks about being "scary" continuing on as Super Junior in his 30s, and his breaking out into other areas is pretty indicative of that - acting, producing, business.

To be honest, I don't think that his expression of the "Women are still the same" has to do with some point of conflict between them... but rather his empathy and regret of how he believes Liu Wen must feel about a boyfriend who is unable to be with her all the time due to his work, despite her understanding. If you think back to his BAZAAR interview, he already spoke of how a woman who chose to be with him would have to sacrifice a lot, and as such he would need to do even more to make up for all that she has lost, and let her feel his love. Don't you think that the surprises in Ep9 and the interview, where there is a specific zoom-in to her photos at his workdesk, and him explicitly saying that the actors decorate their own workplace themselves, is his way of telling her across the miles, that while they are apart, he misses her and that she is by his side, even as he is working? And if you read further, there are only two sections where he stumbles in the interview - when he talks about relationship, and when the interviewer asks to meet his father. Again, his answer that only someone whom he is dating would get to meet his father is pretty telling isn't it? So what does that tell us about Liu Wen and him? How much more when he talks about wanting to be a cool head of the household like his father in the next 10 years? The man is pretty much ready to settle down :) 

Absolutely agree with you, @mywebfoot that all we've seen indicate, not red flags about their relationship, but rather their way of managing the current and upcoming situation in the best possible manner that would be healthy for their relationship going forward. An LDR already poses its set of challenges, not to mention one where both parties are such high profile celebrities, with their respective sets of highstrung fans. So, what we would have perceived to be poor timing, them meeting before his enlistment, may end up being the greatest blessing in disguise, when they could build on their relationship away from the limelight and fandoms. Their respective "single" statements should tide her well across the two years without having to address questions about him, thus allowing their relationship to develop without having to put up with backlash from various quarters.

• Like 11

@liddi - again, I like your line of thinking! Make sense. 

@mywebfoot - I learned something new today " something relationship"  :)  

There is a saying "when a woman talks about the future, it is normal, but when a man talks about the future, he is serious", a bit of a generalization, but true to a degree.

ETA: the person who translated the video into Chinese came back with 2 minor updates 1) Siwon mentioned Liu Wen as "someone I know really really well" 2) they will stop SJ activities for 3 years temporarily (since 3 of them will be gone?)

• Like 8

anybody have a link or the exact time where siwon answered the questions regarding dating and his father?

@HKeNi Here's just my guestimate based on my extremely poor understanding of Korean. Timing is based on the youtube video cut here:

4:04 He talks about not knowing how to date well and the nature of his career
4:18 He talks about how his girlfriend might understand in the beginning.

7:48 She asks about where he would be in 10 years time, and he answers about wanting to be someone like his father. 
8:06 She asks to meet his father

@Kculturefun Thank you for ALLStan's translation updates :) "Someone I know well whom I am very close to"? Can't imagine what that means :phew:

• Like 7

Guest liuwensiwon

After watching the Siwon's interview and somethings he posted on IG recently, i have more faith in their relationship and i think we are lucky shippers. Even the show ended, we've still seen and heard more stories abt them. Siwon even had more actions to say us than before. All hints from him/her make me happy, at least. 

Siwon maybe is very smart. In this time, i think he is testing his reaction's fans. At first, he posed some images and sentences relative to LW on IG, then he even mentioned her on his drama. All these things are his ideas. If you watched video between him and Kyu  4 days ago. Kyu asked if Siwon can introduce his new song in SWP and Siwon talk that will reconsider. It means that when LW appears in his drama, its not normal. He must think a lot. Im sure he knows that his fans will know this and even Shiliu's fans. But he still want her go with him in his drama. I appreciate for his action. I also think that he will not let her appear in his drama without her agreement. So they must be contact to each other. A very close person? :phew:

I assume that they are not in relationship, why they do all above actions in last time? They only answer that we are just a friend. It will be better for him or her. Even i saw some couples when the show ended, they dont want to talk and avoid the questions mentioned to their partner  , dont follow on SNS and almost of their answer im not with her or him. How abt our couple? All their actions make us remind the other half. So i will sail with this ship till the end. 

Time remained is not long but i believe that our shippers will have more fun than before. 

Edit: Just noticed that LW also changed her image on IG, the one is same with her weibo and similar to someone.

Edited by liuwensiwon

Liu Wen posted the latest Wen Li episode about New York. Once again, she talks about the certainty of reaching her destination as long as she keeps moving forward...

我眼中的纽约
What New York is to me

http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:5bafba9c3a01fa0b50607ef65d58399c

A quick transcript:

I love to walk in New York
Because I can film many different sceneries
I can't see the end, but a symmetrical road
I see hot dog carts that makes mouth water
Although I've never bought it even once
The road is filled with familiar honking sounds
Although New York does not have bi-directional roads
But as long as you keep moving forward
Make a turn, and you will definitely reach your destination
I love the hustle and bustle of Manhattan
I love the freedom of Brooklyn
I love the early morning tranquility of New York
This is what New York is to me. Do you love it?

• Like 7

Guest mywebfoot

@liddi - again, I like your line of thinking! Make sense. 

@mywebfoot - I learned something new today " something relationship"  :)  

There is a saying "when a woman talks about the future, it is normal, but when a man talks about the future, he is serious", a bit of a generalization, but true to a degree.

ETA: the person who translated the video into Chinese came back with 2 minor updates 1) Siwon mentioned Liu Wen as "someone I know really really well" 2) they will stop SJ activities for 3 years temporarily (since 3 of them will be gone?)

@Kculturefun thank you so much for the translations! Yeah, something. One of those odd terms that are hard to define, but make instinctive sense.

Re: SJ - I just only saw that it's not just EunSiHae who will be gone. Next year, the last two are going in too. Ryeowook and Kyuhyun are slated to go next year. So really, SJ is going into hiatus. Now it's 4 out, then Siwon is #5, Wook and Kyu next year makes it 7 out for a while. So it makes sense, the number fits. Wow, three years. SiWon really does have a good chunk of time to reflect and change life directions. 

For the time being,I cannot claim more from our couple cos the hints from him  is satisfactory to me.Among the hints the most convincing to me is the answer to the interviewer's desiring to meet his dad.Through his words,he himself reassured the fact that only important girl for him will have the chance to miss his dad.Luckily,LW is that kind of girl.The more time goes by,both of them have proved to be consistent,reliable and really serious in their relatonship.And this couple is not for imature shippers.

Liddi.many of our friends have praised you in this thread but i can't help mentioning it once more.You led us cross the three storms.The first is they are not meeting during and after"To the fore" promotion,the second is his"single" answer and the third is hers.In those three incidents.Surely,we were among very few forums(Fan pages) that did not go panic.You helped us to stay calm with your most persuasive and objective.Since I joined this forum,i have learned a lot from you and our friends here.Let me list these personalities:calmness,deep thought,humor,consistence,patience,confidence,encouragingness.I feel lucky to be a member of this forum.Thanks to you and our friends here

• Like 6

@VIETtrue Thank you very much for your kind words... the credit does not belong to me, but all of us collectively, who choose to stay calm and supportive of our couple and each other. Am very glad to be a part of this thread as well :)

Liu Wen is featured in BAZAAR Nov and Dec editions! Here's a sneak preview from BAZAAR China Weibo:

Nov: Liu Wen's transformation into a Bond girl... now we know what her recent sultry photoshoot was for

0060wjSvjw1ex6rpswl8tj31kw1mm16c.jpg

Dec: "Finding lost Chinese aesthetics"

0060wjSvjw1ex6rpt36xdj30m80m8dk8.jpg

cr. Bazaar China Weibo

• Like 5

Guest deepblue_1

Cr: @模特刘雯吧/weibo 

Photoshoot by Victor demarchelier, most likely an editorial for Bazaar UK. This photoshoot was done nearly 4 months ago.

005G4rIegw1ex6vabuwivj30hn0ntwh4.jpg

@deepblue_1 Thank you for sharing the teasers for Siwon's Piaget Possession collection CF. Brings back fond memories of the heady days after her appearance at the SS6 concert and his "Celerity" post which still has us wondering whether it was a typo :P It's refreshing to see him clean-shaven... feels like aeons ago that we saw him this way since he is usually so scruffy nowadays with his KSH persona :D Can't wait for the complete CF to be aired! I guess it's too much to ask that she also filmed one from the POV of the woman... seeing she is the brand ambassador for Tiffany.... shucks.

• Like 7

Guest deepblue_1

Yes!!! It's supermodel LW! So happy to style her! She's super duper duper nice! Has the figure but not the temper (it's a play on the chinese words)! Ha! Looking forward to the advertisement next year!

This advertisement was filmed in Taipei just last week/week before.

Edited by deepblue_1

@liddi hahaha.. yeah because Tiffany campaign for 2015 is just starting as well it is highly impossible that LW participate in the Piaget Campaign Ad. Well we can hope that they are doing another ad Campaign for other brand beside jewelry before siwon have to enlist..  really lookin' forward to H&M campaign in 2016..  I wonder what campaign that LW was doing in Taipei @deepblue_1 ? 

• Like 4

Guest liuwensiwon

I wonder why they choose this time to release the CF :lol:? I suspect there is "something" here =))

Have you ever seen an idol who shooting CF for couple ring? Especially when he put it on his ring's finger. He wants to prepare mental for fans? As Liuwen, she also shot only with necklace ..When seeing the ring on his finger, i only think that its only for Liuwen:wub: LW possess his heart,haha. 

Edited by liuwensiwon

According to LaPerla Weibo, Liu Wen will be attending La Perla's Russell Street flagship store opening event at Pier 4, Central Hong Kong on 29 Oct!

Now if only we get to see a certain Mr Choi in attendance during the event as well... waiting to see the guest list announcement.

• Like 6

Confirmed. . Bugsy is a dog with very odd behavior. .. truly a unique  dog LOL !!! Besides this . The one with bugsy singing is also hilarious :w00t:

Well all is possible after all @liuwensiwon but usually.. brand management wont allow the ambassador  to be on the ads of direct competitor especially  during the same period of time.. as far as i can see.. we can categorize  Tiffany & Piaget  as a direct competitor. Its like hoping Liu Wen to be in the VS runway show while she is still have a running ad campaign with  La Perla. However i can forseen that probably they will be fighting in the future to get both siwon and liuwen as their brand ambassador. . We just need to wait the result which brand will win.. LOL but i dont think it will happen in 2015... 

• Like 4

I wonder why they choose this time to release the CF :lol:? I suspect there is "something" here =))

Have you ever seen an idol who shooting CF for couple ring? Especially when he put it on his ring's finger. He wants to prepare

mental for fans? As Liuwen, she also shot only with necklace ..When seeing the ring on his finger, i only think that its only for Liuwen:wub: LW possess

his heart,haha. 

Better not read too much into the ad since there's another woman in it whom Siwon meant the ring for. :lol: I wonder if Piaget hired Siwon to endorse this collection because he showcased it on the show, or if it's the other way around? We know Liu Wen's association with Tiffany's stretches from a few years back.

Anyway, I'm not too thrilled to see these endorsements because they remind me of the fake commerciality of the show; that all we saw might've been nothing more than product placement. It's significant that we haven't seen them wearing any of the gifts we saw on the show since it ended, and I doubt it's due to some concerted effort either.

And great news that she's remaining in East Asia at least until the 29th...just stay there for one or two weeks more and we might get what we want. :P I wonder if she's normally back in NYC at this time, and she's hanging around in Asia now because she's 'on call' waiting to fly a certain somewhere?

According to LaPerla Weibo, Liu Wen will be attending La Perla's Russell Street flagship store opening event at Pier 4, Central Hong Kong on 29 Oct!

Now if only we get to see a certain Mr Choi in attendance during the event as well... waiting to see the guest list announcement.

is he done filming the drama ? If hes not.. most likely it will be impossible... one more thing, abt siwon being super busy. . I really do think Liu Wen is perfectly  fine with it. Because she is a workaholic too, i think in terms of works and business they do have similar perspective and opinion,  i don't think LW is the type of girl that waiting her man to call all the time, or nagging towards him, since she have a lot of work and goals to achieve for herself.. like i really do think he meet his match in terms of busyness and work ethic..  i think the challenge will truly  comes when siwon enlisting since he will have a relatively more structured schedule, (repetitive schedule everyday) while LW prolly will still be busy as ever and might be more busy if she decides to pursue more  stuff other than modelling .. while she have all the opportunity coming to her..  

• Like 3