|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

Siwon's Weibo post of the H&M 2016 campaign:

因為H&M代言再次相遇的她,因為她變得更漂亮的樣子讓人再次驚艷了。2016年劉雯與我的代言請大家多多期待!也請大家多多支持電視劇“她很漂亮":^) 
Because of H&M's endorsement, I meet her once again. Because she has become even more beautiful, I'm stunned once again. Please really anticipate Liu Wen and my endorsement in 2016! In addition, everyone please support TV drama "She Was Pretty" :^)

Love the photo he shared of them together in the campaign... so much joy, so much closeness :wub:

His repost of H&M China's Weibo post says this:

今日,国际人气韩国歌手及演员@崔始源 与国际超模@刘雯 现身韩国首尔。到底是什么让他们再相聚?粉丝们,此处应有尖叫!一切都是为H&M 2016中国新年系列。赶快来看看,因为#HM在一起#,他们有什么想说的吧! 
Today, internationally popular Korean singer and actor Choi Siwon and international supermodel Liu Wen appeared in Seoul, Korea. What exactly brought them together again? Fans, you should start screaming! It's all for H&M 2016 Chinese New Year collection. Come take a look what they wish to say because of #Together with HM#!

• Like 5

Siwon's Weibo post of the H&M 2016 campaign:

因為H&M代言再次相遇的她,因為她變得更漂亮的樣子讓人再次驚艷了。2016年劉雯與我的代言請大家多多期待!也請大家多多支持電視劇“她很漂亮":^) 
Because of H&M's endorsement, I meet her once again. Because she has become even more beautiful, I'm stunned once again. Please really anticipate Liu Wen and my endorsement in 2016! In addition, everyone please support TV drama "She Was Pretty" :^)

Love the photo he shared of them together in the campaign... so much joy, so much closeness :wub:

Looks like the above Weibo has caused a lot of fans to think that they are just friends because of the formal tone he used, seems formal.  In addition, they think he made it sound like they have not met much.  My take is that what else do you want him to say right now, he just said he is single a few days ago after all.  He promotes H&M and praised LW's beauty at the same time.   They seem happy is all i see in that photo... So basically the formal tone and the "awkwardness" in the video get fans going again, some say they are together, other say it is just work... 
So far, he had 3 weibo posts today 1) The photo with the poem caption he shared a few days ago on IG -  he posted it on Weibo today, there is no caption, just the photo 2) He forward a H&M promo post from another site - this time no word caption, just a rose 3) the above weibo is the last one, and he @ LiuWen  Some fans think if you put all three together, it could read  -  I love (red rose) you (with LW).
Edited by Kculturefun
  • Like 6

@Kculturefun Wow! I would never have even thought of interpreting a combination of 3 posts together... only noticed that he added a red rose with the H&M China repost. It would certainly be romantic if he really meant it that way... a message hidden in plain sight :) And I would happily subscribe to that interpretation :D  

As for the "formality" of his post... I am not bothered by it either. Am definitely not expecting him to get all verbally expressive at this point in time... the proof lies in his body language, the way he looks at her like she is his whole world, the photo he chose... "Liu Wen's $10"... the fact she is still in Seoul as of 5pm today when the campaign shoot ended yesterday. I too have read the whiplash inducing comments all over Weibo and IG. As I said before - they can think whatever they like. Today is a wonderful day for this shipper :) 

@mywebfoot I know right? Why why why did she interrupt him when he was stumbling over his "because... because..." and his "we" hand gesture? Ahhhhhhh! 

• Like 6

Yes,mr choi,not only you but also all of us see that she is much more beautiful now,do you know?:wub:She is in love with"someone" who went blank when meeting her the first time,was at a loss for words when seeing her in bikini,became a poetic in a rainny day.I am sure that whenever you meet her,you will get stunned.Protect your heart,mr Beard:w00t:

• Like 6

@Kculturefun Wow! I would never have even thought of interpreting a combination of 3 posts together... only noticed that he added a red rose with the H&M China repost. It would certainly be romantic if he really meant it that way... a message hidden in plain sight :) And I would happily subscribe to that interpretation :D  

As for the "formality" of his post... I am not bothered by it either. Am definitely not expecting him to get all verbally expressive at this point in time... the proof lies in his body language, the way he looks at her like she is his whole world, the photo he chose... "Liu Wen's $10"... the fact she is still in Seoul as of 5pm today when the campaign shoot ended yesterday. I too have read the whiplash inducing comments all over Weibo and IG. As I said before - they can think whatever they like. Today is a wonderful day for this shipper :) 

@mywebfoot I know right? Why why why did she interrupt him when he was stumbling over his "because... because..." and his "we" hand gesture? Ahhhhhhh! 

Knowing it is SW, it is actually possible that he meant the message that way... at the end of the To the Fore promo, he dished out 16 weibo posts (some I have to say were there to just make up the number).. who could have thought of that?  I did not put the 3 posts together either until some fans pointed it out , however, I did wonder why he posted that old photo when I first saw it.... especially this particular one which he originally attached a very romantic poem with

Edited by Kculturefun
  • Like 4

LW is always so deep with words...time flies very fast, have to treasure the moment. I hope she isn't leaving Seoul tomorrow though. 

They look so alike in the selca photo.

@Kculturefun if you don't mind, let me complete your post and be delulu here...that old photo says 'it's all about you' :)

Edited by moonee
  • Like 4

LW is always so deep with words...time flies very fast, have to treasure the moment. I hope she isn't leaving Seoul tomorrow though. 

@Kculturefun if you don't mind, let me complete your post and be delulu here...that old photo means 'its all about you' :)

Of course not!  

Tell me, ladies, is it just me that notices LW has adopted some of SW's mannerism in her latest blog videos (the one that talks about her learning how to take selfies), e.g. the way she tried to move her eyebrows.. the way she said "ha ha ha" with hand gesture, it seems so familiar... very SW... 

I remember thinking "where did she learn this, they must have face timed a lot..."  tell me if I am hallucinating 

It is possible that she is leaving either tomorrow or the day after per one of her loyal fans... also it is said that SW will work through the holiday break on his drama... 

Edited by Kculturefun
  • Like 6

Guest Nila.A.1409

liu wen weibo updates...

@HM中国 让我们再一次相逢。首尔的秋天很美,我却想让猴年春节快点来吧;这样就可以穿上新衣服和#HM在一起# 时间过的很快,一定要珍惜当下 @崔始源

4c56dd36gw1ewezsgr785j20zk0nq78m.jpg

sorry can't put the emoji at liu wen weibo update...

Edited by Nila.A.1409

Liu Wen's Weibo post is as follows:

@HM中国 让我们再一次相逢。首尔的秋天很美,我却想让猴年春节快点来吧;这样就可以穿上新衣服和#HM在一起# 时间过的很快,一定要珍惜当下 @崔始源 ee8498.pngee8088.pngee8081.pngee8082.png
HM China enabled us to meet once again. Autumn in Seoul is so beautiful, yet I wish the Lunar Year of the Monkey would come soon; so that I can wear new clothes #Together with HM#. Time really flies, we must cherish the moment 

mun+won's response to Liu Wen's post says:

时间过的很快…等!!!
Time goes by really quickly... [just] wait!!!

Looks like someone is really feeling time slipping by before a certain someone enlists... :rolleyes:

• Like 7

KCulterfun

@Kculturefun if you don't mind, let me complete your post and be delulu here...that old photo means 'its all about you' :)

Of course not!  

Tell me, ladies, is it just me that notices LW has adopted some of SW's mannerism in her latest blog videos (the one that talks about her learning how to take selfies), e.g. the way she tried to move her eyebrows.. the way she said "ha ha ha" with hand gesture, it seems so familiar... very SW... 

I remember thinking "where did she learn this, they must have face timed a lot..."  tell me if I am hallucinating 

It is possible that she is leaving either tomorrow or the day after per one of her loyal fans... also it is said that SW will work through the holiday break on his drama... 

,I think similarly to you .she  has  adopted  his  manneism and hand gesture and sw sometimes does the same and also  the way they use words

• Like 2

@Kculturefun Yes, I noticed the similarity as well - similar words - 再次 "once again", 相逢, 相遇 "meet", #HM在一起# "#Together with HM#"... perhaps keywords determined by H&M?

However, they have definitely incorporated their own personal message to each other within as well... how he's still dazzled by her beauty, how she is saying that they must cherish the time they have now. Definitely just a working relationship... not!

And look at the selfie... the blinding smiles! So reminiscent of the one he posted too!

• Like 7

as a casual fan of suju, for me siwon is someone who look like from a royal family. he is nice, has a good personality,humble, he ll treat u good bcos he is truly a nice person, but when you wanna come closer to him, he ll just smile n not reject it but u can feel that u "cant touch him". he is very good at controling his emotion which make me feel like he has a subtle wall, not let anyone knows what is inside his heart.he is hard to read, contrary to my bias , leetuek who is easy to read, thats why i say he has walls.but there are times when i feel he doesnt hold back his feeling n frm what i saw lately, some of it show when he is wth LW. esp from skydiving ep till now.

the latest photoshot is a legit evidence, even people who doesnt ship them, they can feel his feeling to her, eyes cant lie. it s written on his eyes abt his feeling to her, unleast he is acting. and if he is in acting, he should receive an award for that real eyes emotion

I also have that feeling about Siwon which is why it's genius to pair him with someone like Liu Wen. I imagine she's very disarming in that she's so warm and down-to-earth that you'd have to be a real curmudgeon to put up a wall with her; you can't help but respond in kind. People tend to think of supermodels as pretentious and unapproachable whereas Liu Wen is the polar opposite of that image. I think Siwon truly meant it when he said that everyone loves her, and this seems to apply to everybody within his circle whether it be his family or his underlings.

And "Because of H&M, I met her again"? Like he couldn't meet her again if not for work? Liu Wen, get a clue, girlfriend! Oppa wants to spend more time with you and go official, but you're such an Aquarian girl that he got fed up and said he was single! :P I promise this isn't a 'doubting' post, but why does it feel like Liu Wen is being intentionally elusive with Siwon while he seems a bit down about the relationship not moving forward?

Meanwhile, we have people on Liu Wen's IG claiming that she now has a Singaporean boyfriend living in New York?!

• Like 1