• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Prain TPC twitter update

There is an article about Interview of Celebromance PD and writer..among total 8 couples who appeared in Celebromance, PD and writer picked Jisoo and Joohyuk as couple with the best chemistry :)

Based on Google translate, they explained the process of casting Jisoo on Celebromance. PD said he/she already interested with Jisoo since he watched MBC Section TV when Jisoo appeared in segment about Angry Mom last year. Writer said he/she knew about Jisoo few months ago when Jisoo was trending because Glory Day (this is only my understanding from translator so this info could be not entirely true)

Waiting for Scarlet Heart Ryeo. For Ji Soo. I'm gonna watch. I hardly ever ever ever watch anything period/costume drama. And then... waiting for a new drama before the year ends! I heard a big anticipated drama is looking for young actor to play.... I dunno. Hello drama gods! Oh but I don't like anything saeguk or period romance. But just the same... whatever it is. I'll be watching for Ji Soo and for new drama/projects :wub:

On 7/9/2016 at 10:47 PM, jongski said:

Waiting for Scarlet Heart Ryeo. For Ji Soo. I'm gonna watch. I hardly ever ever ever watch anything period/costume drama. And then... waiting for a new drama before the year ends! I heard a big anticipated drama is looking for young actor to play.... I dunno. Hello drama gods! Oh but I don't like anything saeguk or period romance. But just the same... whatever it is. I'll be watching for Ji Soo and for new drama/projects :wub:

so, are you watching Doctors? and I never see your comment about Glory Day after Glory Day was released..have you watched it? how your opinion about Glory Day? :)

Jisoo attends Trick VIP Premiere today

CnFZiHGVUAEMjy7.jpg

CnFZiqkUsAAxDuk.jpg

CnFaruQUcAAfhOh.jpg

Spoiler

CnFZvY9VIAEMVOf.jpg

CnFZ83KVUAAni05.jpg

CnFZ-baUMAAJ-zp.jpg

CnFZ_60UkAARyKi.jpg

CnFaBizVMAAkFNB.jpgCnFaM_NVUAAw8s2.jpg

CnFaOM2UMAE5-Z6.jpg

CnFaPR_VMAEct1u.jpg

CnFaQ_xUcAAjnFl.jpg

CnFaaMPUkAAXB2t.jpg

CnFab2yVYAE0JL7.jpg

CnFZjFgUEAAzG_X.jpg

CnFZk3KUIAEGX3A.jpg

CnFZvY9VIAEMVOf.jpg

cr as tagged

OMG I don't understand what is he wearing lol. However people said that this is a trend now. Maybe Jisoo was inspired by Lee Dong Hwi's fashion style lol. annnddd he has been growing his beard lol

16 hours ago, fleurofjasmine said:

so, are you watching Doctors? and I never see your comment about Glory Day after Glory Day was released..have you watched it? how your opinion about Glory Day? :)

I haven't seen Glory Day yet.. is there an English version already?  I've been wanting to see the movie but  waiting for Sub because.  I wanna watch fully subbed! Lemme know please.  Yep. Watching Doctors but onl Ji Soo parts ( I prefer the other medical drama BM )

Thanks for the tons of Ji Soo pics. I miss his Bok Dong look.. the puppy look, the clean look.

Jisoo and MLSHR cast for Cosmopolitan

CnZgtNCUIAARqGZ.jpg

Doctors PD Note 20

CnYrdstUIAA7wHB.jpg

CnYrePXVIAEuKvB.jpg

Soochul T.T

since 12th July until 14th July, Jisoo's character in Doctors, Soochul was ranking 1 on Naver kdrama character ranking!! This is just like Go Bok Dong!! Even though only supporting, Jisoo's character is the most popular!!

CnXo9VmVIAUT9k2.jpg

cr as tagged

Jisoo and Park Ji Young prepared food truck for MLSHR cast-crew

"Scarlet Heart: Ryeo" Park Ji-yeong and Ji Soo's present

CnXRhhUVYAAoX3H.jpg

Actors Park Ji-yeong and Ji Soo prepared a snack truck for the hard working people of "Scarlet Heart: Ryeo".

"Scarlet Heart: Ryeo" is based on an original and the drama is pre-produced. A modern day woman time slips into the past and experiences a whole new world. Park Ji-yeong takes on the role of Empress Yoo and Ji Soo is the 14th emperor Wang Jeong. They are mother and son.

They are also from the same management and decided to present the staff and crew on set with a snack truck.

In the picture, Ji-yeong and Ji Soo are posing in front of the truck.

The first episode of "Scarlet Heart: Ryeo" can be seen on the 29th of August at 10PM.

Source : sports.donga.com/3/al...

cr hancinema

On 7/11/2016 at 10:56 PM, jongski said:

I haven't seen Glory Day yet.. is there an English version already?  I've been wanting to see the movie but  waiting for Sub because.  I wanna watch fully subbed! Lemme know please.  Yep. Watching Doctors but onl Ji Soo parts ( I prefer the other medical drama BM )

Thanks for the tons of Ji Soo pics. I miss his Bok Dong look.. the puppy look, the clean look.

Sorry for the late reply, last few days I couldn't online on Soompi. Actually I mentioned you on twitter, but it looks like you didnt see my mention. The engsub for glory day already out long time ago. I said few times that I havent watched the engsub version in here is not because there is no engsub yet but because I already watched the raw and the movie was so depressing and frustating and makes me too lazy to rewatch with engsub. Maybe you can try watch on myasiantv. I knew that they have a raw. Maybe now they already added an engsub.

About his look, I also quite shock by his look. But it looks like for acting as Soochul. Soochul in 13 years later is 31 years old, isn't? so, I think he grows his beard so he looks more mature. However, he also said in Celebromance that he lately grows his beard because he wants to be free. lol :)

17 hours ago, Gabi Bros said:

Yeah...he totally looks like one there! Baby face Jisoo. 

It's weird Soochul in present time looks younger than Soochul 13 years ago lol :)

---

Jisoo IG update with Lee Ki Hyuk (byh48, JYP actors)

Jisoo as Wang Jung BTS MLSHR (cr ig yeojunyoung)

CnId206VYAAHPnq.jpg

the caption: me too <3

Prain TPC twiter update about Doctors

Prain TPC update 2 articles about Jisoo on Doctors, it seems that Jisoo is on the roll again after his appearance in Doctors ep 7-8. He always trendind when Doctors airing and his character in 3 consecutive days rank 1 on Naver. His lastes IG post (with Lee Ki Hyuk) also got many articles when usually his IG post article only 1 or 2 or 3 articles (except when he posted pics with BYH, it 's got some articles). This is just like when Angry Mom aired last year, Go Bok Dong who only supporting characters almost always rank 1 on kdrama character ranking on Naver >,<. However, Prain TPC hasnt confirmed Jisoo in Fantastic. Hope they will confirm soon.

So When Doctors ep 7 aired, Jisoo was trending no 3 and 5 on Naver and when Doctors ep 8 aired Jisoo was trending no 1 on Naver and no 2 on daum!!

CnK8_dIWcAAsA1U.jpg

CnK9AEaWAAALqyC.jpg

cr volkan kilic

New pics from TopStarNews

CnKHCuaVYAEN11p.jpg

CnKHEjvUkAAcOYf.jpg

Wolverine Jisoo (referring to Hyejung LOL)

Posted these caps because he was sooo cute in this scene :P (cr im_mimimi)

CnJjNj3UcAAEgtS.jpg

CnJjOQbUcAA683N.jpg

Prain TPC twitter update: Cosmopolitan

3 hours ago, fleurofjasmine said:

the caption: me too <3

@fleurofjasmine What does it mean? I always see that but have no idea what it means :D  Ji Soo tho ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️  Liking that signature pic of yours. I haven't placed one yet on mine.... waiting lead role.  Another drama for Ji Soo!  So we're gonna watch! yey!

Archived