• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, jongski said:

@fleurofjasmine thanks for the updates. Lets wait for another drama of Ji Soo.  :wub:

OT:  you gonna watch The Good Wife? I'll be watching that.. see you on the thread?  LWG is there. He'll play like the young lawyer rival to JYD character.

my pleasure :)

I have a plan to watch TGW, but I want to finish dramas I've been watching now..maybe at least I will check pilot episode

-----

I was searching Jisoo's pics on Naver and apparently there are a lot of Jisoo's old pics I have never seen before :o

here are some of Jisoo's pics I've found..

Cl_wBt_UkAARSwb.jpg

Jisoo in siluet..

Cl_wNLTUYAAaqf9.jpg

Jisoo with kid is the cutest :*

Cl_waPoUoAEeUST.jpg

Cl_wcNOUoAAnWNd.jpg

Cl_wd1LVAAArXlY.jpg

Jisoo cute selca :P

CmDWwsGVYAAvPzd.jpg

Found on IG (@/jisoo_330) when photoshoot for YouYou Magazine

CmDpmffVYAAquk9.jpg

Jisoo and Lee Won Geun hanging-out together..(don't know when and where, but this IG post was posted yesterday)

all pics cr to blog,naver

Jisoo will appear again Doctors ep 5!! (I thought that he will not appear after ep 3)

CmVEgQ5VYAAckQP.jpg

cr Naver

and Jisoo' s still pic for Doctor ep 5 is the most popular article on Naver now!! :P

CmVBo2oVYAA6SdF.jpg

Prain TPC twiter update

Jisoo really love wearing his Freiknock shirt lol

ps: Freiknock is fashion (clocthing, hat etc) brand which was owned by Jisoo's BFF, one of BYH48 member (I forgot the name). So that's why beside Jisoo, Byun Yo Han, Lee Dong Hwi, Kim Hee Chan, Suho EXO, Ryu Joon Yeol and other artists often were seen wearing Freiknock brand lol

CmUuzbJVYAA6I61.jpg

CmUuz3MVYAAfaGj.jpg

ps byun yo han was wearing Freiknock hat lol

CmUu0tTUEAMMLNV.jpg

CmUu1CgUEAAXwKX.jpg

Jisoo also was wearing this shirt on one of his photoshoot for his first interview when Jisoo popular last year as Go Bok Dong :)

Archived