Jisoo was mentioned in Celebrity Bromance S7 Ep 2 featured Lee Wongeun and N (Cha Hakyeon) (both are Sassy Go Go cast)

CkW4jaTUkAEjg51.jpg

CkW4jaUUoAAYB_t.jpg

so, Wongeun and N were felt betrayed by Jisoo because he went to Celebromance with Joohyuk and didn't tell them. They knew through main page Naver (I guess the article/video on main page Naver). Before, three or four of them (with Jaeha) discussed that they should went to celebromance together lol. Wongeun felt his heart sank lmao and N felt disappointed. Their kakaotalk chatroom went crazy (because they disappointed to Jisoo lol) and Jisoo apologized. Even N said that he almost leave the chat room. Wongeun and N took revenge to Jisoo with send a pic when they filming celebromance. Jisoo immediately replied in the chat room with "wow wow..daebak..I'm jealous" LOL. ahh..their bromance <3 I'm so happy that they are still close <3

and last year Jisoo with Lee Won Geun and Shin Jae Ha went to Busan to watch Damien Rice concert together..

Spoiler

CkggplZUoAAhefH.jpg

CkggqafVEAApN0v.jpg

Ckgg9PnVEAERBEc.jpg

Ckgg-NVUoAIE91A.jpg

Ckgg_JwUoAA0d9U.jpg

Ckgg_44VEAQex4D.jpg

IG jisoothailand started to active translating Jisoo's interviews/articles

finally there is Jisoo fanbase who active translating his articles/updates/interviews :)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, jongski said:

Thanks fleurofjasmine. I'm now waiting for  the next drama after Scarlet Heart Ryeo.  I'm excited just thinking about it.

OMGOSH I saw the preview of Ji Soo scenes for Doctors.:wub:

CkjxVGsVAAASHgv.jpg

and the photo  and vid link below credit as tagged/weibo

Ji Soo as Soo Chul. :wub::wub:

Video http://t.cn/R5IBsdF

005ToIkcgw1f4pvr7fhdqj30ku0b2ab3.jpg

005ToIkcgw1f4pvrbasnpj30ku0ayjsc.jpg

OMG! He is so hot!! OMG! Looks so cool! :wub:

On 6/10/2016 at 0:10 AM, jongski said:

Thanks fleurofjasmine. I'm now waiting for  the next drama after Scarlet Heart Ryeo.  I'm excited just thinking about it.

On 6/10/2016 at 10:44 AM, Gabi Bros said:

Thank you! :) I am glad he is still close with his sassy go go cast. I especially love him with Lee Won Geun...they would have make a great Celebrity Bromance together also. 

you're welcome :)

another translation from jisoothailand

yesterday, Saturday 11th June, Jisoo and 2 other actors (Oh Jung Se and Park Ji Young) who acted together in Cultwo show short movie guested in Cultwo Show radio show..there were some articles about it..Jisoo talked about friendships with EXO members and hispart-time jobs..

Ji Soo Talks About Friendships With EXO’s Suho And Baekhyun

Ji Soo Talks About Friendships With EXO’s Suho And Baekhyun

Actor Ji Soo discusses maintaining friendships with EXO’s Suho and Baekhyun during the June 11 broadcast of SBS’s “2 O’Clock Escape Cultwo Show.”

When asked if he still talks to former co-star Suho, Ji Soo replies, “We do still contact each other, even now.” The two starred in the movie “Glory Day” (also known as “One Day Trip”) together, where they became close friends.

The actor also reveals, “Right now, Baekhyun stars in ‘Scarlet Heart: Goryeo‘ [with me], so we’ve been talking to each other as well.” Ji Soo will appear as the youngest 14th prince, while Baekhyun will play the 10th prince.

Later, the MCs ask Ji Soo if he was really popular when he used to work part-time at a cafe near an all-female university. He explains, “They used to give me their numbers, written on coupons and things like that. However, I’ve never met up with any of them separately.”

Oh Jung Sae and Park Ji Young were also guests on the radio show this day, alongside the young actor.

Source (1)

Ji Soo! I:wub:

@fleurofjasmine - From the iG pic of fanstagram.. Ji Soo [face] has become more strong and manly. Love the photos! Far form the very very shy Ji Soo of last year. Becoming more like  star that he's bound to be..once he gets that lead role he so deserved!  I'm waiting for more dramas.

I want to see him star in remake of jdrama PRIDE ( that propelled kimtaku fan craze) or still waiting for MARS k version. Ha.

Jisoo was mentioned again by Wongeun and N in Celebromance ep.3. Wongeun and N talked about how in the beginning they were stranger and shy to each other. Suddenly N said that Jisoo makes friends fast and Wongeun said Jisoo always comes first (Jisoo always who started a conversation) and then the caption by Celebromance "Jisoo is very friendly" while they showed a scene from one of Jisoo's celebromance when Jisoo dances Uptown Funk in the car LOL.

5 hours ago, jongski said:

Ji Soo! I:wub:

@fleurofjasmine - From the iG pic of fanstagram.. Ji Soo [face] has become more strong and manly. Love the photos! Far form the very very shy Ji Soo of last year. Becoming more like  star that he's bound to be..once he gets that lead role he so deserved!  I'm waiting for more dramas.

I want to see him star in remake of jdrama PRIDE ( that propelled kimtaku fan craze) or still waiting for MARS k version. Ha.

Yes, agree with you. He looks more manly now. His hair a bit long, probably for his role in Scarlet Heart. Did you watch a Cultwo Show when Jisoo promoted Glory Day? I have posted the video in here. It's very entertaining. MC of the radio always teased Jisoo because he's so shy. Even they called Jisoo "kyeopta" or cuteee~ LOL :P

Love the fact that Prain TPC use a hashtag "  #지수is_뭔들" or Jisoo is the best :P

Jisoo in Black and White (cr getik)

Ckz1B-OVAAU8b64.jpg

Ckz1Cl_VEAAv24Y.jpg

I want this T_T (cr IG Cha Young Nam)

CkwPW7VUoAAVzkC.jpg

CkwPY3ZUUAELvGP.jpg

Love these fanvid <3

Which do you prefer-up or down hairstyle? Article from Koalasplayground -> https://t.co/MGUdVs2DDm

CkhLIDIVAAAXKGx.jpg

LMAO!! Incredible Hulk Jisoo aka 14th Prince

Did this still pic

Ck10fkGUgAA1zPR.jpg

reminds you with this??

Ck10q1OUgAA7ANK.jpg

:P

Jisoo as Soochul in latest Doctors BTS video

Ck4az0tVAAETSl8.jpg

Ck4az0sVAAAIGWx.jpg

cr ipsulute

Jisoo IG update

caption: Annyeong? = Hello?

Jisoo liked and commented on this IG post

ClZ8KeoUoAAm4yN.jpg

ClZ8K2QUYAAVZBE.jpg

Last night when Doctors aired, Jisoo was trending on Naver

ClZnb6sUsAA6OtU.jpg

Finally Glory Day was screened on my country since 15th June last week. Here are some reviews from Indonesian Medias

ClQdi_BUYAALWA_.jpg

ClCjfNwUkAAe1eH.jpg

ClCjeqsUoAER_b4.jpg

ClCjfD_UkAInuyj.jpg

ClCjfNSUsAA8XIp.jpg

cr jivemovies

some reviews from Indonesian Movie Reviewers

So happy that Jisoo acting and Glory Day receive a great review..I haven't yet watch the engsub version thou :(

Jisoo and BYH48. It seems that they were celebrating someone's birthday.

ClKceIqVEAEGJ2N.jpg

Spoiler

ClKcgNiUYAAKf9a.jpg

ClKchH0VAAA2orW.jpg

updates from jisoothailand

Jisso look the best with girls of small height. I remember that pretty girl character that dies early in Angry Mom...I think he looked really cute with her. Too bad there was no romance between them. I love that height difference. :wub:

Archived