• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel... I feel.... Nevermind.  RJY has a lead role already.. and here I am waiting for  a much brilliant young actor named Ji Soo to have a lead role in a 16 episode drama  as he deserves to have one. Okay end of whining.

Whatever.  Ji Soo is better off with a much stronger dramatic roles than rom-com anyway.

I'm... I'm just. I really am....:vicx: When can  wee see Ji Soo have a lead role in 16 episode drama?! that is the question.  YSH PBG and now RJY in lead role... but Ji Soo? Ji Soo who is such a brilliant young actor! Haaaayz!

On 3/16/2016 at 1:17 AM, jongski said:

Ji Soo IG update ~160316 Cr:actorjisoo

When all I can do is stare all day!:wub:@KSHxKYJ you staring too. I know :P

I'm back!! hahaha! Sorry sissy, I was so busy w/ my school last 2 weeks...huhuh...I just barely visit here 'coz I know I'll be glued here if I stay longer...heheheh!

hahahaha! I saw that in his IG sissy..He's looking hot there!! swooooon! :wub::phew:

On 3/21/2016 at 1:19 AM, jongski said:

GLORY DAY Premiere! Finally!!! @KSHxKYJ

Ji Soo! :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

Credit: as tagged

On 3/21/2016 at 1:28 AM, jongski said:

More Ji Soo from the VIP premiere of  Glory Day! this is what we've been waiting for! @KSHxKYJ

love onion head  in love milk bottlelove onion head  in love milk bottlelove onion head  in love milk bottle

All pics credit as tagge. via kimjisoo weibo

Yes sissy, finally!!! :blush:

anyways,sissy @jongski & @fleurofjasmine, Thank you for the updates!!! mwaaaa! :kiss_wink:

Jisoo dance to Call Me Baby with Suho on V-app onstyle!!! Can't wait to watch the full video. Waiting for Suho fan to upload it to YT or Dailymotion. Oh, and Jisoo also did charity with give his swetaer (?) on that show. After v-app he immediately did a stage grreting for Glory Day.

Jisoo, HeeChan and Suho after stage greeting GLDY last night

CeU5fBhUEAEMf4L.jpg

cr IG Glory Day

Max Movie Magazine twitter update

CeS-zAdVAAAAqTz.jpg

Jisoo and Lee Hyun Jun, a model, who also appeared on v-app onstyle with Jisoo

CePEtFSUMAAaeMH.jpg

cr Lee Hyun Jun twitter

it's so funny that Jisoo was called as Hyungnim by Hyun Jun. The caption is Hyungnim. We usually hear Jisoo call other hyung..haha..Hyun Jun is Jisoo's dongsaeng, he was born 1995. But, let's don't forget that Nam JooHyuk also one year younger than Jisoo so JooHyuk must be called Jisoo hyungnim too..haha..eventhiough in drama Jisoo character, 14th prince is the youngest, maknae, but in real life, Joohyuk is younger than Jisoo.

Kim Hee Sun didn't attend GLDY VIP premiere..but this is so aww..she posted a glory day poster on her IG with caption: Uri Go Bokdongie #Jisoo #GloryDay..aww.she supports her bokdong..

actually there are  a lot of information about Jisoo..I don't know where to start. Basically this month is special month for Jisoo. Jisoo himself mentioned it on one of his interview. He said that this month is special because some of hisprojects were released on this month. 24th Glory Day was released and 26th PT will be aired annnndddd his birthday on 30th. There was also an article which mentioned that this week is Jisoo's week because 2 of his projects. Glory Day was released on 24th and PT will be aired on 26th. He was mentioned as "mainstream" actor because his project on TV and silver screen respctively were released. He also was mentioned as icon of youth, rising star in 2016, Korea's James Dean (yes, like you always said, Jongski), and like Lee Jung Jae, A-List Korean actor in his debut days years ago. I'm so proud for Jisoo when "reading" this article... (I was using translator)

so this month is busy month for Jisoo..

24th GLDY was released

26th Page Turner will be aired

29th celebrity bromance will be aired

last week he already did v-app movie talk, a lot of press con for GLDY, VIP premiere, shooting celeb bromance with NJH,a lot of interviews

this week he already did press con of Page Turner, v-app onstyle, attended seoul fashion week

he also has been attending GLDY stage greeting..he already did some..you could see many preview pics on twitter or IG

I saw on twitter that suho will attend 23 stage greetings of GLDY, so I assume that Jisoo will attend around the same number

he also still shooting scarlet heart

and don't forget his birthday on 30th

what a busy month for Jisoo!!

Did you watch v-app GLDY movie talk and cultwo show? I know those shows are fr Glory day promotion..but they not only talk about the movie but also his personal..and we also could watch Jisoo real personality in real life..

OMG he was so awkward, nervous, funny, on those shows!! so many things we could discuss about him!!

he indeed has 4D personality like he said on his post SGG interview last year!

about Jisoo not yet getting a lead role. for me, I prefer him act a lot of supporting roles with various characters..even PBG just landed a lead role after R88 and he already acted so many supporting character. about RJY, well, his first drama, R88 is a hit drama, national drama, and his acting also amazing. In korean entertainment world once you acted on hit drama, eventhough IF IF I just say IF your acting is bad, you have a big chance to get a lead role in next drama. YSH is child actors who already did acting since years ago, of course he already landed a lead role even though YSH and Jisoo are 1993 liner.

from his recent interviews to promote GLDY, everytime he was asked about his plan this year, he answered he will appear on drama Scarlet Heart and he didn't mention at all about his next acting project. He said he want to go traveling. Let's we see. I gues if glory day is success commercially (box office) and critically he will get many acting offer. Let's see if he will choose another acting project this year.

(I know I said that I won't posting in here, but I can;t help I want to share about Jisoo. I know that you called me petty about the latest post from me, I'm sorry, at that time, I just courious why you still mentioned me when you know I will be no longer in here, I assummed you alredy read my message. Oh, I'm sorry about post about Jisoo and LWG or Jisoo and Suho or Jisoo and Joohyuk or else..Let's forget the past and we discussed many things about Jisoo and I know there are many silent lurkers in here, please join us in here!! you can post and discuss anything about Jisoo)

thank you and sorry

cheers

Archived