• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, duchessrhea said:

Hey so I had a question. I'm trying to join his Daum fancafe, but I'm getting confused on some of the questions, since my Korean isn't quite there yet. Can anyone help?

You trying to join Jjisoo luvindex? We'll see if an expert chingu can help you,  probably fleurofjasmine if she sees this.  Try Google or Bing  translate  the questions.

The last photo credit to  Byun Yo Han weibo. He posted this  his official account. I tried to do the translate. Ji Soo was talking about his special friendship with Hyung BYH how first they met through an indie film they're involve with how they became good friends hang out regularly  ( I guess if not busy) how they became really close ot just him but other hyungs and having same circle of friends.

#卞耀漢# 【新聞】演員#Jisoo# @Actorjisoo 在訪問中談到摯友@卞耀漢 說他是擁有芬芳氣息的演員。Jisoo 說到「之前拍攝獨立電影的時候,第一次與耀漢哥見面。那之後與我相熟的哥哥一直有聯繫,經常見面就變得比較親密。托他的福這次也與亞仁前輩見面了。 之後Jisoo說道,耀漢哥是非常好的人。人們自然

Credit :byunyohanbar

005Wi7LKgw1f1yu73kw1kj30dw0lkq5i.jpg

pic credit as tagged.

Credit:  http://www.soompi.com/2016/03/14/ji-soo-says-his-first-look-at-the-script-for-glory-day-left-him-in-tears/

On March 14, the movie “Glory Day” (also known as “One Way Trip”) held a press preview at CGV Wangsimni in Seoul.

Ji Soo, who was in attendance, says, “When I first saw the scenario, I cried. I thought it would be a really good youth movie, and was jealous at whoever would get to act in this movie. I’m honored to have been a part of such a great production.”

He elaborates that it’s a movie about youths in their 20s, a story that seems like it would happen in real life. Ji Soo explains, “My heart really hurt to see the friendship between close friends breaking apart.”

“Glory Day” tells the story of four 20-year-old youths who are thrust into the adult world, and face danger and conflict, while portraying the explosive energy and fear these youths hold. It will be released in South Korean theaters on March 24.

Photos: credit as tagged via kimjisooweibo.

How do we love thee.. Ji Soo! :wub::wub:

We love thee stare..we can't get enough!

005ToIkcgw1f1zpgnrmcpj30f00midja.jpg

His eyes like the window of his soul... that stare we first saw as angsty Bok Dong  from Angry Mom

005ToIkcgw1f1zpgohr6mj30f00miacc.jpg

Hint of smile stare...

005ToIkcgw1f1zjzh164hj30by0l8acz.jpg

005ToIkcgw1f1zjzhgbogj30by06pmy1.jpg
Maknae love..sad alone stare

Spoiler

005ToIkcgw1f1zjzgvlsnj30by06p0tc.jpg

What are you lookin at....<3

Spoiler

005ToIkcgw1f1zjzi0sy3j30by06pgmk.jpg

Ji Soo! We love that staring and smiling  face! :heart:

Fav shot from the series.  That look and stare. Imagine him in brilliant drama with his excellent acting! The emotions he can show just through staring. I'm excited for Page Turner and I hope I'll be able to watch Glory Day soon. Ji Soo and his potential is out there.  An unknown last year prior to Angry Mom drama.. his breakout out role as Bok Dong made us love him. Watching raw brilliance. The looks and charisma is bonus as his impressive acting really gives us pleasure watching him. More dramas with good story and lead role that will even show more of his acting chops:wub:

005ToIkcgw1f1zjziwzzfj30by0l8q58.jpg

cr:as tagged via kimjisooweibo

Can't help, but I just want to share these videos with you all..

Engsub Glory Day cast at Cultwo Show

Engsub Glory Day making film

Engsub Glory day brief Session

Engsub V-app cut Jisoo awkwardly singing Tender Love

Engsub Glory Day MovieTalk Naver V-app full

Video Jisoo coffee support for Byun Yo Han on SFD filming set (Yooa Ah In teased Jisoo and BYH as "dating" couple)

Archived