• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@KSHxKYJ Thanks sissy! :D loving those pics! :wub:

So we know 24 March is GLORY DAY!   as if we can watch it in theaters..LOL :lol:  I wish the PR Dept at KBS will let us know when Page Turner will have it's first episode.. it;s only 3 episodes anyway.

March tomorrow. it'll be March Madness. March is Ji Soo Month! woohooo! :wub:

17 hours ago, jongski said:

@KSHxKYJ Thanks sissy! :D loving those pics! :wub:

So we know 24 March is GLORY DAY!   as if we can watch it in theaters..LOL :lol:  I wish the PR Dept at KBS will let us know when Page Turner will have it's first episode.. it;s only 3 episodes anyway.

March tomorrow. it'll be March Madness. March is Ji Soo Month! woohooo! :wub:

Your welcome sissy! :kiss_wink:

Yeah, 24 of March is D-DAY of Glory Day!! & so sad that we can't watch it in theaters, we'll just gonna wait for few months after it premiere for the english sub..haysss! (but I'll still watch the raw tho if someone will upload..kekek! :joy:) well, I hope so sissy..since Page Turner was already announced the date last Feb. 19, so maybe we'll expect it to be in 2nd or 3rd week of March :blush: (or earlier the better)...

that highlighted one, I second to that! It's really Ji Soo's Month of the Year!!!! :heart:

So when will Ji Soo have 16 or 20 episode drama where he is the male lead and  we can see his brilliant acting?! But anyway.... we'll wait for that. For now.. March will be Glory Day showing nationwide..in Korea of course. Then Page Turner special drama. By September it will Moon Lovers. So  we're going to see Ji Soo all year long :wub:

Well  before September I wanna see Ji Soo in another drama. I'm still waiting and wishing for k version of MARS starring Ji Soo  as the lead.  Fine, if not that.. another high quality drama where he is the lead. It's about time. :)

*edit

For the special drama Page Turner no date yet but it should be this month.

Glory Day! Hoping I can watch this where I'm from.... maybe before the year end. It's possible. Heck, they showed Miura Haruma J-movie Attack on Titan here so.. waiting for Glory Day too.

I have no idea what  the caption is below but it's Ji Soo with Director  Choi.

005ToIkcjw1f1ixn3405ij30ku0jxjva.jpg

pic cr:kimjisoo weibo

2 hours ago, KSHxKYJ said:

awwwww, his smile tho! :blush: can't wait for Page turner! :thumbsup:

Thanks for posting. Was gonna  post the weibo update of jisoo but never mind. It's the same shot.

Yeah.. that trademark smile awesome smile!. Waiting for this and his brilliant acting! :wub:

Archived