TV Porter Couple: Lee Seo Jin & Choi Ji Woo ~ Thank you for all the happy moments in TMAD & GOF ~

rubie

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
13 hours ago, nuniqueequeg said:

Hiiiii, newbie here! I came as LSJ-CJW hard shipper, found this thread, found familiar face here (@scullaaay, I recognized your red hair!) and then realized I'm two years behind! OH NOOOO!!! Can we still shipping them???

Actually its no problem shipping them since both are still single, and they kinda close friends. However to be honest, I'm kinda give up hope on these 2. As they both in their 40s now, their relationship seems like still going nowhere, when I dont see why they need to wait more if they're truly in love. Moreover 2 of CJW's close friends/donsaengs, Kim Tae Hee & Song Hye Kyo are married & enggaged respectively....but then again as long as theyre still single we can still hope right?

4 hours ago, lxands said:

Actually its no problem shipping them since both are still single, and they kinda close friends. However to be honest, I'm kinda give up hope on these 2. As they both in their 40s now, their relationship seems like still going nowhere, when I dont see why they need to wait more if they're truly in love. Moreover 2 of CJW's close friends/donsaengs, Kim Tae Hee & Song Hye Kyo are married & enggaged respectively....but then again as long as theyre still single we can still hope right?

Hi Ixands. Actually I am a new shipper since I found about them just few weeks ago (shame on me). I'm not into k-drama these last couple years. And then few weeks ago, out of nothing, I found this drama "Marriage contract". And I like it. That one lead to another.  Searching for the casts, the BTS footages, the rumours. I like reading comments on youtube. On one of the video they say how natural LSJ and Uee act, hope they date IRL and I couldn't agree more. But one of the comment say "I ship LSJ and Choi Ji Woo". The last name ring a bell in my head, suddenly bring back the memory (*OST winter sonata play at the background). This one lead to another...ship. I start searching about them and, well, you know the rest. 

I've been in another SHIP like centuries (no, just kidding, just decade). I've been through a lot, their ups and downs, best and worst, so you can say I'm kind of an expert in this shipper world. LOL. 

Have to admit, with no news about them now, it's like the ship has sink into the deep ocean. But we still can hope as long as PD Na is on our side.

Now, I have to do my homework for the weekend. Finish reading this 243 pages thread to keep my shipper heart alive! It's gonna be a wonderful journey.

Have a great weekend Ixands!

On 3/6/2015 at 6:42 PM, feignedreality said:

It's the last season?! Aww... that's too bad. But being the evil genius that he is, I'm sure NaPD is already plotting brimming with ideas for a new reality show. I want Porters over Flowers: The Honeymoon Edition!!! :lol::lol::lol:

So I was so hopped up on caffeine today that I decided to sub my fave Porter couple moments [why I decided to do this on top of all the errands I had to accomplish today? I don't know. Maybe I'm just cuh-ra-zy! :crazy: Someone save me from this obsession!!!] 

Videos are not of the best quality since I can't find any HD copy of the full episode. :tears:

Btw is there a limit on how many videos I can embed in one post? Let me know if I need to edit. ;)

Gotta watch it later. Thanks

• 1 month later...

August 25, 2017

Lee Seo Jin Jokes About His Lonely Love Life On “Three Meals A Day”

Source: Soompi by S. Park    

Lee-Seo-Jin11.jpg

Actor Lee Seo Jin sat around with his fellow cast members and prepared for dinner as usual on August 25’s episode of tvN’s “Three Meals A Day.” As the second special guest of this season, actor Lee Je Hoon showed up to the house to join the three for a few meals.

Lee-Seo-Jin1.jpg

While trimming bean sprouts, Lee Je Hoon commented, “I think if you get married you’ll be a domestic man” to Lee Seo Jin, which he denied right away. Then Lee Seo Jin joked, “I have no love in my heart. The warmth has disappeared,” poking fun at his loneliness.

Source (1)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

October 19, 2017

Actress Choi Ji-woo cast in remake series written by star writer

SEOUL, Oct. 19 (Yonhap) -- Actress Choi Ji-woo will appear in a classic drama that is being remade after 21 years, cable channel tvN said Thursday.

The actress will play a daughter of a cancer-battling mother in the series "The Most Beautiful Goodbye in the World," originally broadcast in 1996.

Written by popular screenwriter Noh Hee-kyung of "Dear My Friends," "It's Okay, That's Love" and "That Winter, the Wind Blows," the '90s series received the best drama award from the Baeksang Arts Awards.

The four-episode drama depicts the mother's journey to prepare to say goodbye to her family after being diagnosed with terminal cancer.

It will succeed "Revolutionary Love," starring Super Junior's Choi Si-won, and is scheduled to be aired in December.

This photo provided by YG Entertainment is of actress Choi Ji-woo. (Yonhap)

This photo provided by YG Entertainment is of actress Choi Ji-woo. (Yonhap)

jaeyeon.woo@yna.co.kr

• 4 months later...

I suddenly miss this couple, after came across this clip again...

I just cant imagine the grumpy LSJ wud actually ask CJW to do melo pose with him...I bet he secretly wishing they were doing a love story....if they still havent done yet in real life  :D

• 1 month later...
Guest bayway

Choi Ji Woo is getting married today to a non-actor. The wedding is very low key and only family members are attending.

This is the end of our journey here. Bye all

I guess this is the last of the "Porter Couple" right. We had such great fun during TMAD and all the way GOF in Greece, didn't we? :) It was really the best time posting and sharing about the two actors that had us thinking for the best. However, the way things got too quiet since the past 2 years or so may be the earlier hints & indication. Nonetheless, wishing Ms. CHOI JI WOO a wonderful married life with her hubby, always hoping to see her happy! :wub:

March 29, 2018  th_congrats.gif

Actress Choi Ji-woo drops surprise wedding announcement

SEOUL, March 29 (Yonhap) -- Actress Choi Ji-woo got married Thursday afternoon, the actress said in a handwritten letter posted on her fan page.

In a surprise wedding announcement, she wrote, "It will come as a little surprise to you, but I would like to share some very happy news."

She continued: "March 29 is the day when I made a promise with my life partner of a new start. ... I held a private wedding ceremony only with family members. I will make a warm family with my love."

This image provided by YG Entertainment shows actress Choi Ji-woo's handwritten wedding announcement letter posted on her fan page on March 29, 2018. (Yonhap)

This image provided by YG Entertainment shows actress Choi Ji-woo's handwritten wedding announcement letter posted on her fan page on March 29, 2018. (Yonhap)

She sought understanding from fans for not having informed them of the news earlier as the groom is "not a public figure" and she wanted to protect the privacy of him and his family.

Her agency YG Entertainment said the couple dated for about one year and the ceremony was held in an undisclosed venue in Seoul.

Choi, 43, made her debut in 1994 on a MBC drama and rose to stardom while appearing on KBS 2TV's "Winter Sonata" in 2002 with actor Bae Yong-joon. Most recently, she appeared on the tvN's series "The Most Beautiful Goodbye" last year.

Spoiler

This file photo is of actress Choi Ji-woo. (Yonhap)

This file photo is of actress Choi Ji-woo. (Yonhap)

jaeyeon.woo@yna.co.kr

th_flower_10-1.gif

Actress Choi Ji Woo Revealed To Have Gotten Married Today

Source: Soompi by D. Kim

Choi-Ji-Woo.jpg

Choi Ji Woo is a newlywed wife!

On March 29, her agency YG Entertainment released an official statement to announce that the actress got married earlier this afternoon. Her husband is a non-celebrity, and they dated for approximately a year.

Choi Ji Woo also wrote a letter to fans, saying, “I feel shy and nervous writing a letter for the first time in a while. It’s a bit sudden, but I have great news. I tied the knot on March 29 with someone I want to start a new life with. We held a private wedding ceremony with only our close family members in attendance. I will start a happy family with the person I love, and we will always respect each other.

“I should’ve let you guys know earlier, but I wanted to be careful because my [husband] is not a public figure. I hope you will understand and give us your blessings. I will always remember the love and support you have given me, and I will continue my career as an actress.

“Please stay healthy. Thank you, and I love you.”

Choi-Ji-Woo-letter.jpg

Choi Ji Woo appeared in many hit dramas, including “Woman With a Suitcase,” “Twenty Again,” “Temptation,” “The Suspicious Housemaid,” and “Air City.”

Congratulations to Choi Ji Woo!

Source (1)

• 1 month later...

There's no more Porter Couple but we can still enjoy GOF as the Halbaes and their beloved porter are coming back, where will they go this time? ^_^

May 4, 2018

“Grandpas Over Flowers” Confirmed To Return With New Season

Source: Soompi by D. Kim

Grandpas-Over-Flowers.jpg

“Grandpas Over Flowers” is coming back!

On May 5, news outlet OSEN reported that producing director (PD) Na Young Suk is preparing a new season of “Grandpas Over Flowers.” Actor Lee Seo Jin will reportedly return as the porter, and original cast members Lee Soon Jae, Shin Goo, Park Geun Hyung, and Baek Il Sub are in talks to reappear as well.

In response to these reports, a source from tvN stated, “It’s true that PD Na Young Suk is planning a new season of ‘Grandpas Over Flowers,’ but we are still working out details regarding the cast members, filming schedule, and broadcast date.”

“Grandpas Over Flowers” premiered in July 2013 and has since released four seasons. The show follows four veteran actors, including Lee Soon Jae, Shin Goo, Park Geun Hyung, and Baek Il Sub, as they travel to different countries with Lee Seo Jin.

Would you like to see another season of “Grandpas Over Flowers”?

Source (1) (2)

Archived