TV Porter Couple: Lee Seo Jin & Choi Ji Woo ~ Thank you for all the happy moments in TMAD & GOF ~

rubie

From TMAD to GOF

Porter Couple Soompi
A friendly, fun & positive thread 
to share the warm relationship

* Lee Seo Jin & Choi Ji Woo *

portercoffee.gif

pc1.jpg
When Lee Seo-jin was asked about what it was like to travel with Choi, he said she has two sets of skills he doesn’t have that came in handy. “I am not an affectionate kind of a guy, so if it weren’t for Choi the five of us guys would’ve just sat around in the desert looking at the sunset without saying anything,” said the 44-year-old actor. “But Choi really perked up the ambience a lot, and that was a big relief for a change.”  Actress Choi was reportedly picked by Na because she had great chemistry with Lee Seo-jin when she appeared as a guest in Na’s show “Three Meals A Day.” (source)

March 28, 2015

Lee Seo Jin and Choi Ji Woo Show Sparks on “Grandpas Over Flowers”

by JiwonYu Soompi.com

porter_2.jpg
Love is in the air for Lee Seo Jin and Choi Ji Woo as they star in “Grandpas Over Flowers.” Their close interactions during the show is drawing lots of attention from viewers. On “Grandpas Over Flowers – Greece Edition” that aired on March 27, Lee Soon Jae, Shin Gu, Park Geun Hyung, Baek Il Sup, the baggage boy Lee Seo Jin, and Choi Ji Woo are seen traveling to Greece after stopping by Dubai.
During this episode, there was a hint of a flirty atmosphere between Lee Seo Jin and Choi Ji Woo. When they arrived at Dubai Airport, Lee Seo Jin is seen with his signature dimple-smile when she does a very thorough job preparing information for the trip beforehand. The four grandpas also commented, “They look nice together,” which heated the atmosphere even more.

porter_4a.jpg

March 27, 2015

Lee Seo Jin and Choi Ji Woo, are they possibly in 'some - relationship' in first episode of "Grandpas Over Flowers"?

Source: OSEN via Hancinema.net

pc4.jpg
Lee Seo-jin and Choi Ji-woo created the suspicious romantic vibe from the first day of the grandpas' trip, which made people suspect they might be in the 'some - relationship'. The March 27th episode of 'Grandpas over Flowers – Greece' showed the H4 (Lee Soon-jae, Sin Goo, Park Geun-hyeong, Baek Il-seob) along with the guides, Lee Seo-jin and Choi Ji-woo going on a trip to Greece via Dubai.
The grandpas and the two guides visited 'At the top' of Burj Khalifa, aquarium, and Dubai music fountain and enjoyed their time. What was interesting was Lee Seo-jin's attitudes. Although Lee Seo-jin had acted respectfully with the grandpas and took a good care of them, he used to be grumpy with the staff members in the previous season. But the grumpy Lee Seo-jin turned into a proactive, and kind Lee Seo-jin.
The beginning of the change was when Choi Ji-woo showed up. While they were waiting at the Incheon International airport having no idea about Choi Ji-woo, they were happily surprised when she showed up after producer Na Yeong-seok introduced her as Choi Mi-hyang from the Dubai Travel agency. When Lee Seo-jin smiled to make his dimples sink bottomless, it was evident how happy he was. The suspicious romantic mood between the two continued on. When the two were working together to buy metro tickets at Dubai airport, Lee Soon-jae said "It looks pretty good when the two get along that way. The two makes great picture" and he smiled happily. Sin Goo also said, "I hope It will work out between the two. I hope it works". Baek Il-seob concluded, "The two have amazing chemistry".
Several scenes from the repeated preview for the next episode kept showing the two acting like as if they are in the "feel like you're mine, it seems like you're mine but not" kind of relationship. Viewers are getting more curious about their likely 'some - relationship'.

pc3.jpg

Gallery: GOF, TMAD and CF GIFS misc feat. LSJ & CJW 

2015.05.15 Three Meals a Day season 2

2015.05.05 Yellow Balloon TV CF

2015.04.28 LG U+ feat. LSJ-CJW

2015.03.27 GOF in Greece

2015.03.25 GOF Greece PC

2015.03.27 GOF in Greece (caps)

2014.11.28 Three Meals a Day

2014.03.07 GOF in Spain

Links: Grandpas Over Flowers soompi // Lee Seo Jin soompi // Choi Ji Woo soompi

yb_collage1.jpg

Spoiler

porter_1.jpg

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

April 17, 2015
Choi Ji Woo shows her goddess-like charms for 'InStyle'
Source: Kpopfighting via MSN Entertainmentimage
Actress Choi Ji Woo recently made the cover for the May issue of 'InStyle' fashion magazine, where she showed off her elegant goddess-like charms.The actress said in her interview, "I think I have presented myself enough as an actress with a mysterious aura. Many saw my performances on variety programs, and felt that I had a really cool personality. I then realized that I previously gave people the impression that I was frail and pampered."Finally, Choi Ji Woo made mention of Lee Seo Jin in 'Flowers Over Grandpas: Greece,' and praised him for being endearing and meticulous.
By: AlvinCopyright@KpopFighting.com
Thanks to @annichoi at CJW soompi thread for this new Yellow Balloon CF capture, from weibo-sharing

April 18, 2015
Lee Seo Jin Tells Choi Ji Woo She Doesn’t Need Makeup on “Grandpas Over Flowers”
by JiwonYu Soompi
imageThe April 17 episode of “Grandpas Over Flowers” showed the cast members preparing to visit Meteora, Greece. On the show, Choi Ji Woo wakes up early in the morning to get ready for the trip and begins putting on makeup.Lee Seo Jin comes into Choi Ji Woo’s room to dry his hair at which point he looks at her and asks, “Do you usually put makeup on? I thought you didn’t.” Then the actress replies, “What a nice thing to say to someone who’s working so hard to put makeup on.”
“I don’t think you need to put on makeup” Lee Seo Jin says, making her laugh.

April 18, 2015
Love Is in the Air as Choi Ji Woo Calls Lee Seo Jin “Cute” on “Grandpas Over Flowers”
by kiddy_days Soompi.comgg4_7.gif

Choi Ji Woo complimented Lee Seo Jin, calling him ‘cute,’ making viewers marvel at their adorable chemistry and wonder whether there is really something romantic between them.
On the April 17 episode of tvN‘s “Grandpas Over Flowers,” the grandpas Lee Soon Jae, Shin Goo, Park Geun Hyung, and Baek Il Seob continue their trip to Greece with their porters Choi Ji Woo and Lee Seo Jin.
There, the porters Choi Ji Woo and Lee Seo Jin go grocery shopping for the “grandpas,” and while Choi Ji Woo worries as to whether there will be a grocery store nearby, Lee Seo Jin is confident.
Lee Seo Jin, who drove into the hotel, said, “There was one at the entrance of the village.” Choi Ji Woo is impressed with him and says, “When did you see that?” and Lee Seo Jin replies proudly, “This isn’t my first or second day.”
The two porters eventually arrive at the large grocery style, and the staff says, “You got here without problems!” At this, Choi Ji Woo replies, “Lee Seo Jin is amazing. How is he so cute?” expressing her gratitude.

LOL! Welcome, welcome! 

Anything at all to add/improve anything, just shout it out, ok. GOF related news that include LSJ-CJW will surely be posted at the GOF thread and here as well. But for every in-and out-of-depth Porter Couple discussion, here's the place! 
Join in the FUN DIMPLE RIDE! 
desert1.gif
desert2.gif

Reposting just because. lol.
class="post-title entry-title" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 20px 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', Arial, sans-serif; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(237, 237, 237); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); font-stretch: normal; text-transform: uppercase; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"VIEWERS GO CRAZY OVER LEE SEO JIN AND CHOI JIWOO'S CHEMISTRY ON 'GRANDPAS OVER FLOWERS'2015041722365241439_1_99_20150418111003.

may i suggest? Why don't we include their gif/pix/stories/links/videos from 3 meals a day?.. i think when they work together in 3meals, that's when their chemistry have shown.. seojinnie always asking about her activity during free time.. :D

*i'm sorry i really want to help but i'm so bad about this...

April 19, 2015
Lee Seo-jin says Choi Ji-woo is more pretty without makeup
South Korean actor Lee Seo-jin charmed viewers with a compliment to actress Choi Ji-woo on travel reality show “Grandpas over Flowers.”
On the latest episode that aired Friday, Lee entered Choi’s room where she was putting on makeup, and said “do you usually put on makeup? I thought you didn’t.” He went on to say, “I think you don’t really need to put any makeup on.”
However, she kept on putting makeup on, saying, “My face is so pale that wearing no makeup will help develop freckles on my face and they’ll going to stand out against my skin.”
“Grandpas over Flowers” stars veteran actors including Lee Soon-jae, Shin Goo, Park Geun-hyung and Baek Ill-seob alongside hosts Lee Seo-jin and Choi Ji-woo. 
Directed by renowned entertainment producer Na Young-suk, this series of “Grandpas over Flowers” shows the cast members traveling in Greece. 
The show airs every Friday at 9:45 on tvN. 
By Hong Hye-jin (honghyejin@heraldcorp.com)

gg4_1a.gif gg4_1.gif

Yeaayyyy finally a shipper thread! Hahahaha annyeong chingu - deul!

Agree with @shoyunnie, maybe there is post/gif/pic from TMAD? *too bad I'm not very familiar with gif/pic :(

I started shipping them since then actually, and though still there is no sub for both eps when Jiwoo came, it's still so fun to watch their cute interaction there! And maybe you all can notice the change in their dynamics as well. Both of them were still so cautious and distant back then, but much much more comfortable with each other during GOF. :x

Kyaaaaaaakkk @scullaaay, thanks for that vid! Yeokshi, it's a nation endorsed matchmaking bhahahahaha

Archived