• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ororomunroe

‘Oh My Ghost’ Releases Its Official Poster

s7tfrml7pm1t91zzf4igeyuxv4k4nd66.jpg

New tvN drama ‘Oh My Ghost’ revealed its official poster starring the two leads.

In the poster, Park Bo Young and Jo Jung Suk’s seductive pose first comes into the eyes. With the background of a restaurant, Park Bo Young pushes Jo Jung Suk on top of a table and puts her hand on top of his chest. Jo Jung Suk looks shocked by Park Bo Young’s seduction, raising curiosity as to the situation.

The words written above the two attract attention, saying “There is a lustful virgin ghost inside of me.” Behind Lee Bo Young is the invisible body of Kim Seul Gi, who plays Shin Soo Ae. Appearing as the lustful ghost, she has her trademark comical expression, boasting her strong presence. On the other side is another image of Park Bo Young, who looks shy and surprised. With this dynamic scene, it strikes the imagination of those looking.

According to a representative of the drama, “The shy Park Bo Young is being controlled by the lusty virgin ghost Kim Seul Gi and transformed. Jo Jung Suk is surprised at this new side and the three-dimensional composition expresses the strange relationship. The poster was completed thanks to the actors’ facial expressions and poses for a lively picture. Park Bo Young was eager to get the best shot although she had an uncomfortable position and tried various poses and expressions, making the staff concentrate on her. Jo Jung Suk made the set burst into laughter with his adlibs and Kim Seul Chi perfectly expressed the various sides of a ghost from horror to cute.”

Meanwhile, this drama will start airing on July 3 at 8:30 PM KST. 

Source

Guest MaknaeC

Poster For Oh My Ghostess

Osen - Naver: Park Bo Young and Jo Jung Seok's 'Oh My Ghostess' releases naughty poster

1. [+1454, -28]ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Jo Jung Seok, Park Bo Young and Kim Seul Giㅋㅋ Totally looking forward to it!!! ㅋㅋPark Bo Young is so pretty in the poster ㅜㅜ

2. [+1237, -39] Park Bo Young is really pretty. A true natural born-beauty. Curious how she maintains a clean and sweet image

3. [+413, -36] Shouldn't she be Korea's representative actress of horror movies at this rate? She has starred in a number of horror films

4. [+168, -12] Copycat kbshit decided to air 'Producer' on Fridays and Saturdays but tvN is the originator of that format. Fri-Sat dramas must be the current trend!!!!

5. [+139, -19] Why hasn't Park Bo Young starred in a public broadcast drama all this time?? Icons of 5% viewer ratings like Yoona and IU are always getting lead roles

6. [+14, 0] Jo Jong Seok seems like a laid-back actor and his leading ladies are always comfortable around him.. They're so likeable. Looking forward to their acting

source : http://kkuljaem.blogspot.in/2015/06/stills-time-i-loved-you-ha-ji-won-i.html

Facebook update (오나의귀신님)~
Don't know why they posted Boyoung's baby pics... :lol:

배우 박보영의 변천사♡
모태청순 & 모태귀요미 였네요.

tvN금토드라마 #오나의귀신님 7/3[금] 저녁 8시 30분 첫 방송!

#박보영 #오나의귀신님 #오나귀 #고교처세왕 #조정석#김슬기 #변천사 #tvN #1박2일 #경성학교

11226197_1679213618973894_28435268841704

Archived