Cast:

Takumi Saito
Yuriko Ishida
Saki Aibu
Hiroyuki Hirayama
Hiroki Miyake
Yuka Itaya

Synopsis:

Haruki Morita (Takumi Saito) is a surgeon with a strong sense of justice. He resists the system at the university hospital which prioritizes profits and authority. Haruki Morita is only concerned about how to save his patients. Due to his singular nature, he forgot how to date. Then, Chizuru Kondo (Yuriko Ishida) appears. Chizuru Kondo is a surgeon and his senior. Haruki Morita falls for Chizuru Kondo. 

Additional Links:

Doctors Affairs 医師たちの恋愛事情 Chinese Subbed Episodes

• 4 weeks later...

OMG, I finally have time to visit this thread now. This is my first Jdorama that I have picked up in 2015. I have always been a fan of medical series with a touch of romance since Kdrama "Brain." Therefore, "Doctors' Affairs" is so my cup of tea. Three episodes in so far and I could really feel the chemistry between all three main pairs. The medical cases are not that impressive but interesting enough as fill-in moments. This is also my first time watching Takumi Saito as the lead, never find him attractive but rather very jerk-like, suitable for darker roles. However, his chemistry with Yuriko Ishida is undeniable and very lovely indeed. Saki Aibu plays second female lead and is paired with Hiroyuki Hirayama. I am not fond of Saki-san acting but find her extremely beautiful plus Hiroyama is hot as a lustful doctor. I quite like this pairing so far. She is so good at faking her disinterest in him and he in return is unable to love bravely. Last but not least, Yuka Itaya and Tsuyoshi Ihara play a cheating couple. Instead of hating them for cheating on their partners, I could not help but rooting for them to bravely walk away from their partners and rightfully be with each other. They compliment each other so much from their take of life, love, career...All in all, I really enjoy this one a lot. The love development is moving really fast in this drama, maybe a plus or a minus depending on your taste. However, I think the cast and the storyline make up for all. :D

OMG! I thought they would give me a passionate kiss in Ep 4, but it turns out to be a little bit disappointed o.O, oh well, Jdrama is very infamous for limited intimate scenes -_-. Overall, I still feel butterflies when she leans in and kisses him, and he in return kisses her back, such a cute couple. The chemistry and tension are palpable. They are finally together. I am really looking forward to see how the romance will play out in the next episodes :) I guess it is only me that visit this thread, such as a pity. This series is such a good one. 

Nana-chan in the recent episode really gets on my nerves. She is way too impulsive and needs to tone down her childish way of acting. Really looking forward her character to mature throughout this series. Ep 5 seems to have to a lot jealousy and uncertainty. It is going to be a good one for sure. 

• 3 weeks later...

The development of the love affairs in the latter episodes is really toned down and not as aggressive as the earlier episodes. Wonder Why?? Kondo-sensei and Morita-sensei attachment to each other is still going strong but the director really drags it out with all misunderstandings and obstacles that they cant be together, I am really losing my patient here...Same thing with the older doctors love affairs, I understand that she doesnt want to break any family, but things already happened. There is no going back, either she gets a divorce and raises her child on her own or just aborts it as per her husband request. Out of all three pairs, Nana-chan and her crush are the most interesting at this stage. I can feel the growing attraction and reluctance between them. He is going through the tough time right now, and besides supporting him  I think she should not give up loving him. I can sense that he also likes her but just afraid to love and be hurt. 

Archived