Quantcast
angelangie

[Official Thread] Kim Soo Hyun & IU :: ♡SooU♡Umberella Couple

@nicolec0 maybe he is also shy ,iu is so pretty and her fairness complexion white skin,she is so white in producer.

Kim Soo Hyun and IU Can’t Stop Cracking Up in NG Cuts from “Producer”

Producer.jpg

On June 26, KBS hit drama “Producer” treated fans to one last broadcast before going off air. The 100-minute special contained never-before-seen footage of NG (“No Good”) cuts as well as behind-the-scenes and making-of clips.

WJEbSy.gif whMCwS.gif

hope there another project for them and they acted as a lover
  • Like 2

Guest nicolec0

@GeumJanDi hope to see that happen.. but I dont know if KSH can survive lol.. the last and only time i have seen him being sweet or act as a real couple in a drama was with JJH who was 7 yrs older than him and married thats why he was comfortable.. If he acts sweet and act like a real couple who is around his age and as beautiful as IU aw i would love to see that lol :P

On 4/14/2017 at 7:54 AM, chiyako92 said:

How come nobody's talking about this?

I am beyond excited for this! I hope it's a happy rather than angsty MV.

• Like 2

IU2.jpg

In a look behind the scenes of IU’s Ending Scene music video, IU reveals that the letter she appears to be reading to Kim Soo Hyun is actually a real letter.

Kim Soo Hyun was understandably surprised that the prop actually contained a real letter addressed to him, but couldn’t help but be pleased with and humbled by its contents. In the letter, IU compliments Kim Soo Hyun by calling him cute, handsome, gentle, and perfect.

http://www.koreaboo.com/buzz/letter-ius-ending-scene-actual-love-letter-written-kim-soo-hyun/

I’ve just recently finished watching The Producers and I must they have super strong chemistry!  I wish to see them in a new drama once KSH’s discharged.