Quantcast
angelangie

[Official Thread] Kim Soo Hyun & IU :: ♡SooU♡Umberella Couple

Guest CrystalDsouza

Screen_Shot_2015-03-27_at_11.29.20_PM.pnKimSoohyun_IU4.jpg

i love both of them...they know eachother very well...he once said that he is very closeto her..actualy they both are close to eachother...wow :D

Guest CrystalDsouza

filming producer

CH2K-fTUwAAD_bY.jpg

edited by me hehehheh:wub:

CIG0JAJUsAAgsRs.jpg

Guest nicolec0

I really enjoyed their moments together in the drama the producer even though there were just a few of them but it was very memorable and cute.. I wont forget this couple ever they are just perfect for each other sadly we haven't even seen their full potential as a couple it was just a waste of their chemistry.. Wished they gave us a scene where they had a duet again like they did in dream high it would have been perfect:wub: kekekeke

Hope they have more projects together again in the future be it CF, movie, drama, etc.. I'm rooting for them even in real life..

I really enjoyed their moments together in the drama the producer even though there were just a few of them but it was very memorable and cute.. I wont forget this couple ever they are just perfect for each other sadly we haven't even seen their full potential as a couple it was just a waste of their chemistry.. Wished they gave us a scene where they had a duet again like they did in dream high it would have been perfect:wub: kekekeke

Hope they have more projects together again in the future be it CF, movie, drama, etc.. I'm rooting for them even in real life..

they share those soft and in place with each other chemistry :)

Guest CrystalDsouza

hope we will get to see more about them....26th producer special ep i'm sooooo excited :lol:i want only KSH-IU:D

Guest CrystalDsouza

why there is no pic of KSH-IU ?????? no selfie nothing :angry:waee :( ok no problem.. its time to edit B)

i love this edit :wub:

credit-owner

1683.jpg

Guest nicolec0

hope we will get to see more about them....26th producer special ep i'm sooooo excited :lol:i want only KSH-IU:D

I hope so too.. I want to see interviews both of them together, some of their NG and how they bond in the set:P Even though KSH and IU had some unfogettable moments but there were only just a few of them because most of KSH scene was with Ye Jin and most of IU scene was with her manager and CEO byun so as expected we will only see a few of them.. But I'm still excited for the special ep on the 26th with 100mins of fun :D

Guest CrystalDsouza

I hope so too.. I want to see interviews both of them together, some of their NG and how they bond in the set:P Even though KSH and IU had some unfogettable moments but there were only just a few of them because most of KSH scene was with Ye Jin and most of IU scene was with her manager and CEO byun so as expected we will only see a few of them.. But I'm still excited for the special ep on the 26th with 100mins of fun :D

yeah :( but still ...what if they show kiss bts :w00t: hahah i want only n only ksh-iu :P

Guest nicolec0

why there is no pic of KSH-IU ?????? no selfie nothing :angry:waee :( ok no problem.. its time to edit B)

lol I'm also waiting for someone to post some selfie of KSH and IU together :wub:

Guest nicolec0

yeah :( but still ...what if they show kiss bts :w00t: hahah i want only n only ksh-iu :P

Behind the scene of the kissing of KSH and IU I would totally want that :P I want to see what their reaction after their kissing scene together or before they initiate it I also hope for some NG in their kissing scene as well lol

Guest CrystalDsouza

@nicolec0 i dont know why they didn't upload any pic together...they dont even look at ecahother way?? they are close frnds right :crazy:

hahha yeah i want to see KSH's reaction specialy kekekeke

Behind the scene of the kissing of KSH and IU I would totally want that :P I want to see what their reaction after their kissing scene together or before they initiate it I also hope for some NG in their kissing scene as well lol

praying too lols....i wan more of KSH & IU

Guest nicolec0

praying too lols....i wan more of KSH & IU

lol.. I wouldn't even mind if they show us like 10 NG's of their kissing of KSH and IU :P I'm greedy lol

Guest nicolec0

@nicolec0 i dont know why they didn't upload any pic together...they dont even look at ecahother way?? they are close frnds right :crazy:

thats what I though too but I think they just keep a low profile and avoid rumors that will damage their image I think especially KSH is very popular and their fans might get jealous and bash the other person it might be KSH or IU..

Edited by nicolec0

Guest CrystalDsouza

thats what I though too but I think they just keep a low profile and avoid rumors that will damage their image I think especially KSH is very popular and their fans might get jealous and bash the other person it might be KSH or IU..

yeah but still...as we all they are good freinds...atlest for us :P i know they must have clicked few but they will never upload it :( or may be in future hhehhehe...well tomorow we will get to know more about them...i just hope they show more of ksh-iu;)

Guest nicolec0

yeah but still...as we all they are good freinds...atlest for us :P i know they must have clicked few but they will never upload it :( or may be in future hhehhehe...well tomorow we will get to know more about them...i just hope they show more of ksh-iu;)

Yeah they are good friends and I think so too they must have some photos together when taping the producer but haven't uploaded it for some reasons.. Yeah I'm very excited to know more about them and how close they are behind the scene.. hehehe

Guest nicolec0

@GeumJanDi when you look at it closely KSH wasn't even looking at IU's eyes directly he was looking at IU's neck area because he couldn't take it he was so shy.. he couldn't even take it when IU's starts staring at him even when he wasn't looking at her.. I feel there is something there they are close friends but he can't look at her eyes directly somethings fishy in there hahahaha