Quantcast
angelangie

[Official Thread] Kim Soo Hyun & IU :: ♡SooU♡Umberella Couple

Don't be bored... there is many more fanart and fanmade video of our Umbrella Couple! hahaha...

• Like 3

I'm back to Soompi just because of Umbella Couple! I can't stay hibernate from Soompi while waiting Soompi fixing it self XD

Since last Saturday I've been craving for this cute couple.

Angie! You should add the "Umbrella Couple" on the tittle hahaha...

Since am here... I want to post many things!XD

First... fanmade video of Umbrella Couple!

​hmmm....somehow i dunno why but the nickname dont jive for me lols.....cause it kinda remind me of YoonEunHye with Park Yoo Chun lols but of course i will add that in :)

Edited by angelangie
  • Like 1

Hahaha... Ha Jung Woo and Lee Soo Yeon yelow umbrella?? kekekeke...

I love them too but this one Umbrella Couple too :D

Thanks for the new title. But lil typo there. 

===

Found another fanart for same scene. So many of them haha

Embedded image permalink

• Like 2

There is this rumor beow. Not sure if it is true, actually I doubt it, but lets prepare our heart... just in case...... :lol:

Some fans also said they spotted kiss scenes btw BaeSeungChan with Cindy.. #Producer #프로듀사 #KimSooHyun #김수현 #IU #아이유

Omo!!! I  think my poor heart will not take it! Hehehe looking forward for this awesome 'rumor' 

• Like 2

Episode 6 broke my heart ㅠㅠ

Bath Cindy's loneliness and knowing that BSC is far away from her reach now.

• Like 2

Embedded image permalink

The 2 couple I adore. They're, four of them together make this show something much more likeable. I hope the writer will give us more scene the 4 leads together. So lovely.

Not too forget... look at those 2 puppies. I agree with what someone said on twitter, Seung Chan and Cindy look like Ye Jin and Joon Mo's adopted child LOL

Two of them just sitting still like that, side by side... that alone already make my heart flutter. So cute ^^"

• Like 3

And THIS...

The lil cute kiss scene peck. I honestly surprise by her bold move. So when I hear about the kiss I 100% doubted it. But wow...

It is real... LOL And its by Cindy LOL

I mean... she almost like melting and can't breath properly when Seung Chan is around but then bang! She make a confession. Not only that... she put cherry on top XD

This is the cherry we talking about ^^

Edited by edensor
Havent found a good video cut
  • Like 2

DramaFever did a comparison of both IU and KSH during their times in Dream High & now in Producer :D 

what you guys think? still as cute? but of course with better hair styles lols :P 

cr: DramaFever (Facebook)

11078267_10152939643701961_3461835990390

• Like 3

Guest MissPetrichor

Oh my god. How come I found this thread only now? Are there other forums for this cute Umbrella Couple? :)

Guest nicolec0

when Cindy looks at BSC I can see from Cindy's eyes how sincere she is.. She is getting better and better in acting haven't seen her like this from her previous drama.. It looks so real or is it maybe she has hidden feelings for kim soo hyun in real life :wub:

Annyeong, everyone. I know it's late but I've only just remembered that Soompi also has shipping threads (haha blame it on the upgrading in Soompi that I totally forgot!)

Anyway, dropping by to show my support for the Umbrella Couple :D. Fighting Cindy!!!

P.S awww...poor Suzy- she got edited out from the pic hehe.

when Cindy looks at BSC I can see from Cindy's eyes how sincere she is.. She is getting better and better in acting haven't seen her like this from her previous drama.. It looks so real or is it maybe she has hidden feelings for kim soo hyun in real life :wub:

​i think they both have feeling for eachother in real :wub:well m waiting for another kiss between bsc-cindy...n m sure this time bsc will kiss her :wub: