Quantcast
angelangie

[Official Thread] Kim Soo Hyun & IU :: ♡SooU♡Umberella Couple

I'm not the one who make it Angie. I think its OK as it has a credit. I haven't had time to make posters XD Just took it from twitterland

edensor said: I'm not the one who make it Angie. I think its OK as it has a credit. I haven't had time to make posters XD Just took it from twitterland @edensor, it okie i will check with the fanpage admin :) cause i dont want to step on any toes :D

kekeke. I didn't know this thread exists. Hiiiii guys…I'm Eng. Nice to meet you~~~ Let's have fun talking about Producer and this couple!

Eng said: kekeke. I didn't know this thread exists. Hiiiii guys…I'm Eng. Nice to meet you~~~ Let's have fun talking about Producer and this couple! now you know and welcome @Eng :)

Awhhh... She hold his arm XDDDD

And she looks comfortable :D

And I love their outfit. Looks cool but comfortable. Give a nice vibe. 4 shades of grey :))

Guest Rhere Aji

SooU saranghae...neomu sincha jeongmal saranghae  :-*

Halo yeorobun... I come here to support IU and Kim Soo Hyun, kekeke....I'm glad I found a lot of friend here :D
Love their friendship and hope both of them always happy..Found their video with music background, and it's sooo good... class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; width: 610px; word-wrap: break-word; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"김수현(Kim Soo Hyun)& 아이유(IU) - 사랑하면 안될까(Can't I Love You)

And I made this poster for SoU Shipper, kekeke
So_U_Couple_1.jpg

Another Fanmade Music Video for SoU..the editing is good, maybe because the music, so this remind me a little about fifty shades of grey, lol...
class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; width: 824px; word-wrap: break-word; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[FMV] IU & Kim Soo Hyun-Crazy in Love - Producer

credit: 
Risha Kwon
  • Like 1

MaroonedInMumbai said: Did anyone check out the new trailer that came out?! :x Kim Soo Hyun's baby face! xD he does look dorky right? :D and IU is honestly the ice princess here!

11013421_10152854899905959_6776603413987
11148721_10152854902740959_7410845510500

• Like 1

Hi everyone glad I'm here! I'm shipping this two adorable cuties together though we are anticipating their first lead together let's trip down to memory lane.

This one is my favorite scene in DreAm high!

i just had a thought.
if KSH can't be with his JJH unni (for obvious reasons), and IU can't be with her JJS oppa (because, he's CURRENTLY in a relationship--> see that hopeful shipper's tone right there?lol), I'm fine with them hooking up!hahahaha
KIU!!!lol

babyviolets said: i just had a thought.
if KSH can't be with his JJH unni (for obvious reasons), and IU can't be with her JJS oppa (because, he's CURRENTLY in a relationship--> see that hopeful shipper's tone right there?lol), I'm fine with them hooking up!hahahaha
KIU!!!lol hahahhaa not bad right? :D

babyviolets said: i just had a thought.
KIU!!!lol

• Like 1