Profession: Singer, Actress, Composer
Height: 165 cm
Weight: 47 kg
Blood Type: A
Talent Agency: LOEN Entertainment

IU-Kim-Jong-Kook-Kim-Soo-Hyun-gong-hyo-j

Edited by angelangie
  • Like 4

CR: http://www.soompi.com/2015/04/01/kim-soo-hyun-and-iu-lead-list-of-celebrities-whom-people-want-to-go-see-cherry-blossoms-with/
class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Kim Soo Hyun and IU Lead List of Celebrities Whom People Want to Go See Cherry Blossoms With
kim-soo-hyun-iu-800x385_zpsp7newizt.jpg

Actor Kim Soo Hyun and singer IU are ranked number one for the stars people want to go see cherry blossoms with.

According to a survey done on April 1 by MBN with 1,271 men and women in their 10s, 20s, and 30s, these two people topped the results with the most votes.

Kim Soo Hyun received 19.2 percent of the votes, and IU received 15.5 percent, putting them at number one. It showed that Kim Soo Hyun was picked the most in each of the three age groups– 10s, 20s, and 30s– proving that he is loved by many regardless of age.

Besides Kim Soo Hyun, Kim Woo Bin (14.8 percent), Lee Jong Suk (9 percent), Yoo Seung Ho (7.1 percent), and Im Si Wan (6.3 percent) also rose as candidates.

Males generally liked IU (15.5 percent), Suzy (13.6 percent), Hani (11 percent),Hyosung (10.6 percent), and Hyeri (7.2 percent) the best.

It’s fascinating how these two keep bumping into each other because they co-starred in “Dream High” before, and will be co-starring again in a drama called “Producers.”

• Like 4

cr: http://www.soompi.com/2015/04/01/kim-soo-hyun-and-iu-lead-list-of-celebrities-whom-people-want-to-go-see-cherry-blossoms-with/

“Producer” Roles of Gong Hyo Jin, Kim Soo Hyun, IU, and Cha Tae Hyun Revealed
Kim-soo-hyun-producer-cast_zpsa5lsdvoa.j

The roles played by Gong Hyo JinKim Soo HyunIU, and Cha Tae Hyun inKBS 2TV’s star-studded drama “Producer” have been revealed.

Gong Hyo Jin will play a PD with ten years of experience in the industry who is smart, haughty, and never holds back in letting people know what she thinks.

Kim Soo Hyun will play a rookie PD who wanted to be a prosecutor but chooses this career path wholly for the sake of love and women.

IU will depict a famous celebrity who became a trainee when she was 13 years old. She is called “ice princess” for her poker face and complete control over her emotions.

Cha Tae Hyun will play a seasoned PD who, like Gong Hyo Jin, has worked in the industry for ten years. He has worked on a lot of programs but has no single masterpiece to call his own.

Meanwhile, “Producer” is slated to start filming on April 2. According to an insider, “The filming sites for the first official day of shooting will be around the Yeouido area,” which is the actual broadcasting center of Seoul.

The drama is highly anticipated, not just because of its star-studded cast but also because it will be written by writer Park Ji Eun, who wrote “My Love from the Stars.”

Who are you most looking forward to seeing in “Producer?”

Source (1)

Edited by angelangie
  • Like 2

cr: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/04/kim-soo-hyun-iu-and-more-show-good-chemistry-in-first-script-reading-for-producer

Kim Soo Hyun, IU, and more show good chemistry in first script reading for 'Producer'

Kim-Soo-Hyun_1428352602_20150406_Produce

Photos from the first private script reading for upcoming KBS drama, 'Producer,' were recently revealed to the public.

The photos feature the starring cast members Kim Soo HyunIUGong Hyo Jin, and Cha Tae Hyun. Supporting actors such as 'Running Man's Spartan runner, Kim Jong Kook also joined in on the private script reading. The top stars gathered for around four hours at a wedding hall in Yeoksam-dong, Gangnam, Seoul back on March 23. A staff member stated that the atmosphere was very friendly and although it was just their first script reading, they all showed great chemistry.

Meanwhile, as it was previously reported, 'Producer' is penned by Park Ji Eun, the same writer of hit drama 'You Who Came From The Stars,' and will begin filming sometime this month.

• Like 2

Looks what i found :D even Mwave did a polling for which of the CP that most ppl are anticipating in watching 'KBS - Producer' vs 'tVN- Ex-Girlfriend Club' hehehhee
cr: http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/89670/battle-iu-kim-soo-hyun-beat-song-ji-hyo-byun-yo-han
69818311_zpsvt83llex.jpg

• Like 3

akinahana89 said: SooU! I'm so excited for their reunion in Producer! @akinahana89 lols just like you i honestly so excited and im honestly so happy about their reunion, i still remember them back to their dorky days in 'Dream High' gosh......i love it when they brought back the cast we love so much back together :D
can you blame me for loving them? :D
cr: as taggedmedia-thumb1425286602_zpsnyatxued.png

• Like 4

i have to say I'm excited about this reunion too!kkk
Well, we all know that they remain to be quite close, even after their dream high days. One proof of this is how KSH watched IU's concert last year!kkk
Also, I remember IU was supposed to attend the Secretly, Greatly VIP to support her friends who are casted in the movie, but unfortunately was unable to make it then.
So, regardless of how their relationship will turn out to be in Producer, I believe their onscreen chemistry will be great due to the longstanding friendship that they have.

• Like 1

OMG i Really deeeeeeeep ship them..kkkkkk OMG ....MY first and end LOVE IU...and my favorite actor Kim soo hyun..together...OMG i really want love line between them in drama...it should be a great young love line...PLS <3 if not love line i can get a cute and amazing friendship too...kkkk i'm so excited i think... LOL

• Like 1

Yay someone finally made a thread for them :x
I can't wait for them two on Producer, can't wait for the chemistry they'll have :-SS

• Like 1

Guest Rhere Aji

SooU..............I'm so excited, neomu sincha jeongmal excited   :D :-*

class="content-title" IU Says She’ll Show a Brand New Side of Herself in “Producer” ehk38 April 11, 2015 0 IU Says She’ll Show a Brand New Side of Herself in “Producer”

At an event held in Hongdae on April 10, singer-actress IU shared her thoughts on upcoming KBS 2TV drama “Producer,” in which she will star alongside top actors Kim Soo Hyun, Gong Hyo Jin, and Cha Tae Hyun.

IU said, “It’s really an honor. For one, the script is really entertaining, and it’s exciting to be able to work with such accomplished people. We are currently filming well.”

She continued, “I think I will be able to show a new side of myself that I haven’t in the dramas I’ve done so far.”

In “Producer,” IU will depict a famous celebrity who is cynical and standoffish, having started in the industry at a young age and having witnessed how backstabbing people can be.

The singer-actress shared how her role will be a means to satisfy her longing to do music, “I sing in the drama as well. Through that, I’ll be able to quench some of my thirst [for my new album]. While the part isn’t really big, I’m working very hard so that it will be [a] fun [drama].”

“Producer” is set to premiere in early May.

Are you excited to see a brand new side of IU in “Producer?”

http://www.soompi.com/2015/04/11/iu-says-shell-show-a-brand-new-side-of-herself-in-producer/

akinahana89 said: Because this definitely needs to be shared here.

yes it was here also after that i kinda hope for this one pair and finally my wish is granted :D
  • Like 1

idk if there is an official thread for Soo Hyun oppa and IU ... looking forward for their action in "Producer"' ... They are reunion aaaaaa :D

• Like 1

kgirl0910 said: idk if there is an official thread for Soo Hyun oppa and IU ... looking forward for their action in "Producer"' ... They are reunion aaaaaa :D u can take this as their official thread :D

• Like 1