Junior 주니어

Guest adikkeluangman

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

GOT7′s Jr. Shares Thoughts on Acting and ′Just Right′ Concept

GOT7′s Jr. has shed the group′s cute image for a moment in the pages of InStyle magazine.

Jr. is featured in the August issue of the magazine, where he is seen looking princely in luxurious prints and fabrics.

25932732.jpg

Jr. also sat down for an interview, where he said of his recent acting experience, "I received a lot of criticism from the director at the My Love Eundong audition, so I prepared more for the next audition, but the cast script reading was that day. Taken aback, I rushed through the acting and was scolded so much you have no idea how hard I prepared for the first day of filming." 

On GOT7′s latest single, Just Right, Jr. said "I think we′ll be able to show sides that are natural for our age through the boyish concept. I want to be an idol that fits into any bowl I′m placed in."

Jr.′s complete interview and spread is featured in the August issue.

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/95873/got7-jr-for-instyle

-----

‪#‎Songhayoon‬, #GOT7 DREAM KNIGHT DVD official release in Korea and Japan!

CKp-dtjUkAAmST_.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

MelodyDay Poses with GOT7′s Jr. from ′Speed Up′ MV Set

With a day left before MelodyDay′s comeback, a photo of the group with GOT7′s Jr, whom the members met on the set of their upcoming music video, has been revealed. 

An album jacket image of MelodyDay′s third single album as well as a photo of the members with GOT7′s Jr, who makes a special appearance in MelodyDay′s Speed Up, was released via the group′s official website and social media channels on October 6.

98534002.jpg

In the photo, Jr is holding up a peace sign, flanked by the MelodyDay members, who have transformed into racers

The photo included a message, which stated, "Check out the music video′s unexpected twist that surprised Jr. when MelodyDay′s music video for Speed Up is released at noon on October 7." 

MelodyDay is making a comeback with a new single album and music video scheduled for release on October 7. 

98534004.jpg

The music video was directed by Zanybros′ Hong Won Ki and features clothes by famous designers and brands as well as supercars to complete the large-scale production. 

MelodayDay′s new album features three tracks, including lead single Speed Up, a contemporary pop song that features a funky bassline and lyrics that honestly express a woman′s emotions, Hallo, a medium tempo pop song with a dreamy, yet grand sound, and Want U Bag, which conveys one′s honest feelings about love. 

Meanwhile, MelodayDay will officially kick off its comeback with a showcase on October 7. 

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/98534/melodyday-poses-with-got7s-jr-from-speed-up-mv-set 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

GOT7′s Junior Cast in First Movie

GOT7′s Junior has been cast in his first movie, “Nunbal” (Flurry of Snow).

On December 21, a representative stated that “GOT7′s Junior has been cast in the new movie ‘Nunbal.’ We are currently planning the first filming.”

image_readtop_2015_1200926_1450687318228

The movie will be produced by the Myung Films, who has produced other movies such as “Architecture 101,” “Cart,” “Joint Security Area,” and “Forever the Moment.”

The movie “Nunbal” will focus on the story of two small-town middle school students, a boy and his classmate, a girl who is bullied; and will tackle the topic of school violence. The film is set to begin production in December.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/12/21/got7s-junior-cast-in-first-movie/ 

Guest adikkeluangman

GOT7's Junior and rookie actress Ji Woo cast as leads in upcoming movie 'Snowflakes'

GOT7's Junior and rookie actress Ji Woo have been cast as the leads of the upcoming movie 'Snowflakes' by director Jo Jae Min.

Junior will play a high school student who transfers to a school in a rural village of the Gyeongsang Province, while Ji woo is set to play the role of a girl in his class. 'Snowflakes' will tackle the heartache of young love as well as school bullying. 

CW1kiUXVAAE_5Lq.jpg

Fans of Junior may remember his acting chops from dramas like 'Dream High 2' and 'When a Man Loves'. Actress Ji Woo has previously acted in the movies 'Cart', 'Fists of Legend', and 'Villain and Widow'.

'Snowflakes' is set to start filming on January 1, 2016.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/12/got7s-junior-and-rookie-actress-ji-woo-cast-as-leads-in-upcoming-movie-snowflakes 

-----
The hashtags though. Congrats actor Park.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived