Cast:

Nylon Chen
Vivi Lee
Bobby Dou
Peijia Huang
Serena Fang
Edison Wang

Synopsis:

Can a young woman gather the courage she needs to approach a high school crush? Xia Man Li (Vivi Lee) was always popular in school and was even voted prom queen of her high school, but she has always been unlucky in love. When she attends a high school reunion, she meets up again with Zhao Li Qi (Nylon Chen), a sweet guy that she used to have a crush on. Man Li’s younger sister, Xia Man An (Huang Pei Jia) also has fostered a childhood crush on Zheng Ying Jie (Bobby Dou), but despite all her efforts to get close to him, he always seem to have someone else by his side. A decade later, can the sisters gather the courage to follow their hearts?

Watch it here with English subbed episodes!

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Previews:

OSTs:Hu Xia - Take Care of Her For Me

Leo Ku - Finding You Is My Biggest Accomplishment

Additional Links:

Be with you 好想談戀愛 Official Facebook Page

Be With You 好想談戀愛 Viki English Subbed Episodes
Be with you 好想談戀愛 Raw Episodes

SOOMPI RULES OF CONDUCT

Don't post any requests for subs.

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.

02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.

03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.

04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods.

05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki,Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their Id reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Edited by sugarplum892
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dancy

Thank you for this thread. 
Just finish watching first episode and like it a lot. Its funny and cutie at time. Bobby and Huang Pei Jia are a cutie couple. 

• 1 month later...

Hey :D Kinda sad to see that there's not much activity here. I've really enjoyed this drama so far. I'm up to Episode 18 but I've already looked through the raws just to see Ying Jie and Man An :3 hahaha. Well, here's to hoping that there'll be more activity here :P