Mamamoo - 마마무 Official Thread | Welcome MOOMOOs ♥ FIGTHING GIRLS!

mariarodrihuer1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes dear @shiraru!!! Mamamoo is the best!!! 

Comments' netizens:

Mamamoo's legendary stage at the 'Blue Dragon Film Awards'

201611260935773889_5838da422913b_99_20161126094204.jpg

Naver tv cast: Mamamoo's stand out award ceremony performance 'Decalcomanie' 

1. [+16,617, -89] Jung Woo Sung, if I do a one-shot, we're dating ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So witty

2. [+12,778, -144] I've never seen an award ceremony stage like this before

3. [+12,029, -98] Hwasa's so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"Kim Hye Soo-sunbaenim I love you" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+10,822, -95] As expected of Mamamoo's sense! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+10,636, -74] Made me smile all throughout ㅋㅋㅋㅋ You don't see actors smiling often on awards ceremonies, I'm glad Mamamoo brightened up the mood!

6. [+8,980, -65] Woah ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They're all cute and pretty!!! Proves they were singing live!! Thank you for always releasing good music

7. [+7,595, -53] Wow they're damn cool

8. [+6,516, -108] Hwasa's body is freaking insane. Wow she's really sexy

201611260935773889_5838da42c9b80_99_20161126094204.jpg

Osen - Naver: Inviting Mamamoo was the best thing that happened at 'Blue Dragon Awards'?.. 'Legendary stage' 

1. [+504, -5] Of all idol stages on award ceremonies, theirs is the most impressive by far. So cool when they cheered on the actors at the end

2. [+368, -5] You can tell the girls were having a blast. That adlibs were clever!!!! Their live is awesome

3. [+304, -9] They're cool. I have the video on loop

4. [+207, -9] Kwak Do Won was freaking funny yesterday

5. [+146, -6] What exactly did they do prior to debut that they look so relax on stage.. Hard to believe they're only 22-26 year olds

Link: http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com/2016/11/mamamoos-legendary-stage-at-blue-dragon.html

Credits: kkuljaem.blogspot.com 

YEAH, MAMAMOO is best indeed!! *pun intended* :D Also, Solar said that they didn't practice a lot in Blue Dragon Awards performance...and I heard some rumors that there's supposed to be longer intro, that's why they and the backup dancer were wearing the black cloak, it was a part of the show. Just...wow, MAMAMOO continues to amaze me! I'm totally becoming a Moomoo! I'm officially MAMAMOO trash now, hahahaaaaa~ :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mamamoo Hwasa and Solar get touchy on stage

IMG_3578.GIF

-I used to think only boy groups did this sort of thing

-I pity Mamamoo, they never became popular and are already has-beens (t/n: written by Twice fan)
>yeah your group is the most famous, famous for their crappy voices that is. 
>you think your prostitutes are cool? You're proud that Chou Tzuyu richard simmons got popular because of the flag scandal?

-Ugly....the maknae is so ugly (t/n: written by Apink fan)
>You're Apink's anti right? Can you not com here to embarrass Apink?
>Apink don't need fans like you 

-I pity antis...they can't think of anything to criticise so they criticise their face

-My Moo~ pretty faces, pretty voices

-Our maknae line is actually very nice when they're not bullying Solar
IMG_3579.JPG

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived