Mamamoo - 마마무 Official Thread | Welcome MOOMOOs ♥ FIGTHING GIRLS!

mariarodrihuer1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes baby, mamamoo 4th win... can't wait for their next win, their v app, also their successful stories..

i think 2016 is a lucky year for mamamoo, i remembered that 1thek have posted something like idol who will be shine in 2016, and they wrote moonbyul in it. luck? fate? well, if it means happiness for mamamoo i'll be happy too..

mamamoo FIGHTING! :wub:

• 2 months later...

Hey Everyone!

Please check out my reaction video for Mamamoo's You're The Best! I'm fairly new to kpop. My youtube channel is mostly of kpop reaction videos, but I also post unboxing vids and random vlogs of hikes I do. I loved Mamamoo ever since I saw them on Weekly Idol. I love their silly and playful personalities! Please support :)

Check out BtoB's cover of You're The Best!

I love MAMAMOO ! The girls are all so talented, their voices are amazing and they seem to really enjoy the stage evey time they are performing which I love ! 

One month ago, the girls released a song to promote the LG G5 phone. The song is called woo hoo (기대해도 좋은 날):

The girls look lovely !

Guest adikkeluangman

[UZZU TAPE (우쭈테잎)] Special #1. 넌 is 뭔들 COVER

This girl group sang You're the best.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived