[Drama 2015] Masked Prosecutor 복면검사 - Thank You For Watching!!!

kbleon

Hi everyone....saw the raw last night and it was good to see except that subs are definitely needed for me to understand all the character interactions and relation. Fighting!! sub team. rest of my thoughts might be a bit spoilery so proceed with caution :)

I now see why JSW uses the particular "lucha libre" mask nonetheless it is still hilarious with suits and jackets!! :P

Since it is such a particular type of mask I wonder if it will be easier for KSA to figure out the identity of the vigilante later on in the series......she does have a prior connection to it.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

​‘The Man In The Mask’ Unveils The Stills Of Um Ki Joon

obyqkckl8t0jsi554yh6jcmtindsrrd7.jpg
[by Yanchingsally Chu] On May 21, the stills of Um Ki Joon in KBS2 ‘The Man In The Mask’ have been unveiled.

Um Ki Joon acts as a prosecutor who is the half-brother of Joo Sang Wook. He became a prosecutor in order to take revenge on Joo Sang Wook’s father. The setting of the relationship between Um Ki Joon and Joo Sang Wook raised the anticipation of the audience.

In one of the photos, Um Ki Joon shows a cold and calm face. He looks neat and tidy in a grey suit with a navy blue necktie and a pair of round glasses. His pose as a prosecutor is perfectly shown.

In another photo, Um Ki Joon leads the policemen to a certain direction, showing his influence in investigation. The curiosity of the audience is raised by it.

“The Man in the Mask” is a story about a man finding the true meaning of justice, while struggling between what is legal and illegal in the process.

Meanwhile, the upcoming episode of ‘The Man In The Mask’ will air tonight (May 21) at 10pm KST. (photo by Kim Jong Hak Production)

Guest mlaureeen

Hey guys. Been waiting anxiously for the subs the whole day.. Is it really not released yet? It's taking them so long. Huhu I wanna watch the first  episode already. Seen it raw tho. As always, Joo Sang Wook never disappoints. Tho I don't understand a thing they're talking about, Joo Sang Wook's facial expressions are as funny as  ever. Anyway, MP fighting! 

Hey guys. Been waiting anxiously for the subs the whole day.. Is it really not released yet? It's taking them so long. Huhu I wanna watch the first  episode already. Seen it raw tho. As always, Joo Sang Wook never disappoints. Tho I don't understand a thing they're talking about, Joo Sang Wook's facial expressions are as funny as  ever. Anyway, MP fighting! 

​Me too @mlaureeen... the whole day been waiting patiently for the subs.. maybe for the 1st episode it will take more time for the eng subs to be released... hopefully by tomorrow  .. at the meantime get ready for 2nd episode tonight !!  yesterday episode we got to see JSW.KSA at the beginning n at the end as an introduction for the main leads .. n i do hope  we get to see them more tonight .. .. ha ha ... so MP fighting!

Finally I'm home...

@eunsuhae welcome back my dear.

@ororomunroe chingu me too I just hope tat the eng sub will be out soon. Goodnite and see ya tomorrow.

@Melchai dear thanks for sharing the article.

@mlaureeen welcome onboard to MP thread chingu.

Okay all we have 30 mins to go....to all the live recappers and screencappers thank you very much in advance for your handwork.

Guest mlaureeen

​Me too @mlaureeen... the whole day been waiting patiently for the subs.. maybe for the 1st episode it will take more time for the eng subs to be released... hopefully by tomorrow  .. at the meantime get ready for 2nd episode tonight !!  yesterday episode we got to see JSW.KSA at the beginning n at the end as an introduction for the main leads .. n i do hope  we get to see them more tonight .. .. ha ha ... so MP fighting!

​It's torture. I've watched the first ep 3 times already (raw) while waiting for the subs. But yeah, hopefully by tomorrow, it will be released. Really excited to see the chemistry between our two leads since they have awesome on-screen chemistry with all their other respective pairs before. But there's one thing that bothers me. Will JSW be wearing a mask like most of the time? (Since the title of this show is "Man in the mask"? That's gonna be a problem. HAHA I wanna see his face like, ALWAYS. LOL

Guest mlaureeen

Finally I'm home...

@eunsuhae welcome back my dear.

@ororomunroe chingu me too I just hope tat the eng sub will be out soon. Goodnite and see ya tomorrow.

@Melchai dear thanks for sharing the article.

@mlaureeen welcome onboard to MP thread chingu.

Okay all we have 30 mins to go....to all the live recappers and screencappers thank you very much in advance for your handwork.

​Thank you very much for the warm welcome, chingu. >:D< Hugs. 

Okay all its started now..

Omo the guy killed someone and stole from the safe and left...HC wearing his mask on..aarrgg how am I gg to continue with the live recaps when I dont memorize the name...sorry all

Now showing DC with his dad....he dad kept on mentioning abt being a lawyer to him...

MH having a nightmare again she woke up from her nightmare....interesting her dream was about a women was harass and been kidnapped at a warehouse...who is tat woman? Her mom? Her dad came home and asking her she is having a nightmare again?

Min Hee received a msg, maybe a tip msg? But sender send the msg to her as no name?  Dae Cheul is at Min Hee ofc and they are discussing abt the case...I believe its abt the murder and the docs missing fm the safe box? Dae Cheul is a little bit uncomfortable when MH mentioned abt her finding in her case? Ia it something to do with the masked man caught in the camera?

Dae Cheul is wearing his masked again and why is he stealing the car camera fm a guy? Min Hee received a tip msg again from the no name sender...okay from what I see here Seong Ho and Dong Pyo is MH working buddies...but why am I already liking her working buddies...hahaha

Omo why is Dae Cheul stealing the black box camera fm his witness? Finally the security found the dead guy when the drama just started earlier....oooppsss sorry all the man who live with MH is her uncle? And not her dad...I heard she call him sumchoon..

Haha..Im loving it here MH and DC they are working together most of the time...I mean work related...woohoo DC just get a kick fm MH?! LOL!! What did he teases her? Something about dating...MH is getting upset with his tease...

DC took then lift with a women...he called her omma but why the lady no response...then now he apologies to the lady for mistaken her as his mom....it seem like she is really his mom.....oooppsss is Hyun Woong and Dae Cheol half brother? Dae Cheol looking at them fm far and he seem upset..

Archived