[Drama 2015] Masked Prosecutor 복면검사 - Thank You For Watching!!!

kbleon

Guest Yurichin

thank so much you for the goodies chingus, fighting!! ^_^^_^ ....have the same bad luck with kyuunii88 maybe worst...having internet trouble, happen for a whole province, because the Optical fiber was cut out :(:(:(:(, thanks to my smartphone provider tough its limited....not gonna be around for a while... the first episode looks interesting and the execution is very well so far, but its like I didn't spent an hour watching it....like 20 minutes, too fast need more....or is it just me ???....  see you again chingus till I have normal internet connection :)

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks @szne09 for the heads up.. quite dissatisfied with the rating.. I love the 1st episode although it's not subbed yet... it's still the first episode.. I hope the ratings will be up in the next episodes..  MP fighting..!

Guest atiyam

@kbleon,@szne09 6.8   WHATTTTTTT, a little over dramatic but STILLLL. I really wish it wasnt a ratings game, it can be so stressful when the cast is working so hard and barely sleeping. I hope for major improvements. I hope Korea supports a drama with a well established cast otherwise we will keep getting teenie bopper dramas with doe eyed boys and girls. I like those type of shows sometimes, but ENOUGH already  (grownups 30  and up fall in love too). Where were all of the ajummas and hal-muh-nee's for the premier (maybe they had hot dates). I know we have plenty of episodes to go and my rant is kind of early. I just want a win for KIm Sun Ah because if not we won't see her for another 3 LONG YEARSSSS. I can only watch city hall but so many times. I also want success for Joo SAng Wook, he needs a big hit so that he can play a KING like he always dreamed of. Come on Drama Gods bring ratings of 15 and UPPPPPP. We need this also in order to have fuel for our ship. The morale has to be high for LOVE to blossom. HAHA

@everybody, I missed a day and a half from this thread and had 10pgs to catch up on:blink: I'm still 4pgs behind. A big thank you to everyone who posted pics, vids and articles.

@libra22, thank you posting all of those pics! Please obsess more over JSW!

I love the chemisry of our OTP.  I just checked viki an hour ago, the subs were at 17% , I'm dying to watch the first episode but I'm hopefull for some live recaps as I catch up.

@yaqiyuki, I hope you aced your exams! Thank you for the translation.

@littleloony, It's so good to see you here:wub:I fell like it has been ages since we watched a drama together.

Not surprising about the low rating. I would have turned off my TV too if I'm in Korea. What's wrong with the writer, director and producer? This whole episode has only a few minutes airtime for the mains at the beginning and the end. The whole episode was flashbacks. The audience are clever people and can get the gist just by a short short scene and not a full episode to tell us what happened. That was too draggy. Sorry for ranting - wanted to see more of KSA and  JSW.

"Masked Prosecutor" beats "Warm and Cozy"

photo595934.jpg

According to Nielsen Korea, KBS 2TV drama "Masked Prosecutor" on the 20th recorded 6.8%.

This is only half of what "Unkind Women" left behind but it beat "Warm and Cozy" and started off in second place.

"Masked Prosecutor" delightfully introduced Ha Dae-cheol (Joo Sang-wook) and Yoo Min-hee (Kim Seon-ah).

Meanwhile, SBS "The Girl Who Sees Smells" recorded 9.6% and MBC "Warm and Cozy" 6.6%.

Source : star.mbn.co.kr/view.p...

Copy & paste guideline for this article
Always put a link back to the source and HanCinema permalink

Masked Prosecutor Ep 1
r6.jpg

Star News- Naver: 'Masked Prosecutor' Joo Sang Wook's bluff+innocent acting.. Delightful

1. [+780, -41] He declined the sixthman because of this

2. [+640, -30] Joo Sang Wook is handsome and good at acting

3. [+100, -11] Joo Sang Wook's strength is comedy. His sly acting is jjang!! It would be great if they cast him in a sitcom like 'High Kick'

4. [+91, -13] Joo Sang Wook and Kim Sun Ah make such a perfect pair

5. [+31, -9] Kim Sun Ah and Joo Sang Wook are great together~ Is this the first drama that has the same theme? I think I've seen something similar before

6. [+34, -6] I like this drama..

7. [+27, -6] This drama is fun. You can trust Kim Sun Ah and Joo Sang Wook's acting
 cre: kkuljaem

@onnififi you are watching this drama too...i'm  so happy ... i love zorro type characters...interesting first ep ...can't wait for the subtitles

​My dear chingu @andy78 welcome onboard to MP thread. Woah I am so happy to see you here...chingu ar if possible could you please help in the live recaps here my dear! crazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gif?1292792378 Our dear chingu  @kbleon had work hard on the last night ep 1 on doing the screencapping.  Gumowa  @kbleon and @andy78  in advance in assisting on the live recaps in tonite ep 2...hahaha...your unnie here is so thick-skinned hor....come let me give both of you AYN kisses.... crazy-monkey-emoticon-177.gif?1292792425

@evie7 welcome back my dear. crazy-monkey-emoticon-037.gif?1292792388

@Hanyeoun  @sueyip  @szne09   @mtmaharini  @foxvanilla  welcome onboard to MP thread.crazy-monkey-emoticon-050.gif?1292792391                                                                                                                

‌Okay...okay I have a confession here........I have not watch the last night ep BUT luckily we have our dear chingu @kbleon who did the screencaps for last night and she even post all the videos cuts of ep 1..... I have some idea of what happen in last night ep.....no wonder our hero can do the flying kick, he used to be a wrestler when he were young?....... aawwww I love tough guy like our hero here and who is the idiot reporter who said that at his age  can he still do such stunt!! Come let me paste some plaster on his/her mouth..... crazy-monkey-emoticon-144.gif?1292792417 

I will be watching the live streaming tonight but I am not sure whether I am able to help with the live recap since I have not watch the ep 1 yet....

Okay chingu we have 5 hours more to go to ep 2.....MP team fighting!

Thanks @onnififi for the warm welcome :)

still waiting for the English subbed.. it's still 39% on Viki.. I don't have any class today and just waiting for the Eng subbed out.. but it's still long way to go :(

Fighting MP!

Thanks @onnififi for the warm welcome :)

still waiting for the English subbed.. it's still 39% on Viki.. I don't have any class today and just waiting for the Eng subbed out.. but it's still long way to go :(

Fighting MP!

​My dear chingu @mtmaharini thanks for the update. Its only 39% aaawww I am actually looking forward to watch ep 1 tonight....aaaahhh which mean I can watched with Eng Sub only tomorrow night.....haiz sad...sad... crazy-monkey-emoticon-181.gif?1292792426

Don't be sad about the ratings guys. Most of the time it's not indicative of the quality of the show, just how popular it is in Korea. Besides, it's only the first episode, hopefully it will pick up soon :)

I haven't watched yet as I'm still waiting for the subs to come out but I have full trust in our cast. Even if there are plot holes and weaknesses (is there a drama that doesn't have any?) the acting will make it up for it

Guest ororomunroe

I purposely stayed away from this thread so I wouldn't get spoiled before watching MP with subs but we're still stuck at 39% :( Hopefully, we'll get a decent % when I wake up tomorrow. Many thanks to the subbers for their hard work!

Archived