[Drama 2015] Masked Prosecutor 복면검사 - Thank You For Watching!!!

kbleon

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm back, just reached home.

@kbleon my dear chingu, thank so much for all the screencaps. Your effort are greatly appreciated.

@Melchai chingu ar thank you very much for sharing the article.

@Mau_Cherry my dear you are at home? Weeeeeeeee that's nice. Im happy for you. Is the raw out yet?

@onnififi

Yes - so nice to be home on time. And I could watched one Drama without laggs. Happy!!!! But after that it was Family time - and now I´m back - watching the next. All Dramas where out as RAW very fast. I need a magical item to make my Day longer!!!!

@onnififi

Yes - so nice to be home on time. And I could watched one Drama without laggs. Happy!!!! But after that it was Family time - and now I´m back - watching the next. All Dramas where out as RAW very fast. I need a magical item to make my Day longer!!!!

@Mau_Cherry Clap! Clap! I glad that you manage to watch the drama without lagging..enjoy your day with your family ya. Me too I need at magical item...I am so tired after my training...and after the shower I'm feeling so sleepy now...haha I hope I dont fall asleep....btw its almost midnight here....take care chingu.

It's so rare but extremely nice to see a press con with such a friendly and joyous atmosphere. Usually, people are so serious and stiff that I find this one refreshing. It's obvious everyone is genuinely happy and at ease with each other and it's contagious as I feel good and can't help but smile looking at these pictures.

The wait is almost over and it's gonna be a fun ride.

@littleloony hello there dear friend! long time no see :) 

​Ah finally found this post! I think the merging thing has changed the order of pages :blink: couldnt reply to anything yesterday.

@eunsuhae hi there chingu, so nice to find you here :) you just wrote what I was feeling after watching the presscon pics. Its so nice and entertaining to see the cast having fun together......makes me feel as if the end product is gonna be lots of fun too :D

@onnififi unni hello :D couldnt reply yesterday with the forum being off. Waiting to spazz with you and all my other chingus 2morro :lol:@evie7 @anagard

Exactly.... sorry for always talking about KSA, but ​the fact is there's nothing like stiff ambiance in every KSA's drama press conference....always playfull and fun^_^^_^....and tbh this is what I'm waiting the most, because JSW nothing alike her previous co-actors who stand hold their coldB)B) demeanor (except CSW too), and I love his reaction like 'just given in his body fully to KSA' :lol:...just super :):)...just wait for the bts too...I guarantee there will be more fun there :):)

this love it :wub::wub:...his expression..awwww...^_^^_^

​hi @Yurichin aww its such a sweet tidbit of info. I am still new at Soompi and before that I really didnt get into the whole before production, presscon, bts of dramas I used to watch. Its such a feel good atmosphere here I am getting more excited about this drama :D

you are soo right about the pic like JSW saying "yes I surrender! my body is yours to do what you will! just have mercy in front of the camera!!!" laugh-leaf-emoticon.gif

MH7eacj.gif pic: @Yurichin

The promotional poster of the drama had the tagline which read “Let’s not go by the law because that makes me furious” caused people’s curiosity. The lead character is a prosecutor but he declares to go against the law.

Jun San PD explained, “The drama joyfully unfolds common laws through one’s revenge” and added, “I tried to portray the drama as light as I could”.

He continued, “The drama faces two dilemmas. First, I had to separate the prosecutor’s deviant behavior of revenge from his career. Second, many assume that the drama will have a happy ending, but it’s not going to be that way.”

This is the dilemma for a revenge drama because most of them have happy endings to give indulgence to evil. However, the drama aims to take precautions against them.

Despite the unrealistic story, Jun San PD said that the reason he chose the hero as the lead character was “It takes a long time to straighten things up which have been solidified. Unrealistic setting is sometimes necessary in order to provide some catharsis to viewers.”

Not all dramas must portray realistic stories. However, it is evident that a prosecutor who has a close relationship with the constitution crosses the borderline between the legal and illegal system is quite shocking.

Now, it is up to Joo Sang-wook, who will take the role of Han Dae-chul, whether he will satisfy viewers’ emotions or not. He said, “Although the setting seems quite unrealistic, many people dream of a super hero who fights for justice. Although it is not 100%, I’ll try my best to fit myself into the drama.”

http://www.wikikpop.com/blog/archives/46649

​Okay so now I am thinking why did I have to read this!!!!! crazy-monkey-emoticon-051.gif

Guest atiyam

@littlelooney, haha I thought the same thing about what the PD said. I just hold out that they want to leave some suspense. I mean he wouldn't tell us this early on that it will be a very tragic ending:tears: .............right........................:crazy:I will keep my fingers crossed or I will jump ship the last 4 episodes (just joking):blink:. I think this drama might have some elements of revenge, nothing good ever comes of this method. I just hope to see plenty of romance in between the good and the bad. 

How was the feel of the drama guys????? I didn't watch live and I will have to find it and wait for subs. I hope all went well with viewership. 

Archived