[Drama 2015] Masked Prosecutor 복면검사 - Thank You For Watching!!!

kbleon

@kyunii88 chingu ar, your unnie here definitely understand you well dear. Sister you have been doing the live recaps at FFI so well, you are too humble my dear. .okay lets hope tat our dear @libra22 would be available to do the live screencaps tonight.  Lets give her a shout and thank you in advance chingu.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@onnififi Are you going to welcome me every time I post something, @onnififi? Maybe I should do it more often. Is it a warm welcome? I have to decide if I should also post from work, as my office is really cold. :D

I'll be back later to read your first impressions, as I'll try watching it only after the second episode. I don't know if I will be able to do it, though, as I've really missed Kim Sun Ah.

I'm... offff... to work...

PS: Thank you, @onnififi!

‘The Man In The Mask’ Releases A Photo Of The Actors

4bh3030s0u8slkbkk8yo6aeenih6531x.jpg
[by Yanchingsally Chu] KBS2 ‘The Man In The Mask’ has released a photo of the actors holding the script.

Before the first airing of the drama, a photo of the actors, including Joo Sang Wook, Kim Sun Ah, Jun Kwang Ryul, Um Ki Joon and Hwang Son Hee, holding the script of the first episode was unveiled.

In the photo, the five held the script in their own ways, asking the audience to stay tuned to their drama. Joo Sang Wook and Kim Sun Ah had a similar pose, where they covered their mouths with the script and showed their smiling eyes.

In the drama, Joo Sang Wook plays the role of a prosecutor who leads a double life. He is a sly and cheeky person during the day, however, he will turn into a hot blooded masked man at night and punish criminals. For Kim Sun Ah, she plays the role of an elite investigator who interrogates suspects.

Meanwhile, ‘The Man In The Mask’ will start airing tonight (May 20) at 10pm KST. (photo by Kim Jong Hak Production)

@onnififi Are you going to welcome me every time I post something, @onnififi? Maybe I should do it more often. Is it a warm welcome? I have to decide if I should also post from work, as my office is really cold. :D

I'll be back later to read your first impressions, as I'll try watching it only after the second episode. I don't know if I will be able to do it, though, as I've really missed Kim Sun Ah.

I'm... offff... to work...

PS: Thank you, @onnififi!

Its my gym break and I could not resist to pop in here...awww 20mins to go!! To all my dear chingus enjoy the show ya...

@Hannahmiriam my dear chongmal? Hahaha....I must be too busy and stress at work then...until I couldnt  even remember tat I have been welcoming you tat everytime you pop over to MP thread...or is it Im aging now?:sweatingbullets: Of course its a warm welcome to you my dear...enjoy the show ya..

Okay go break over see ya later all. Bye.

Its my gym break and I could resist to pop in here...awww 20mins to go!! To all my dear chingus enjoy the show ya...

@Hannahmiriam my dear chongmal? Hahaha....I must be too busy and stress at work then...until I couldnt  even remember tat I have been welcoming you tat everytime you pop over to MP thread...or is it Im aging now?:sweatingbullets: Of course its a warm welcome to you my dear...enjoy the show ya..

Okay go break over see ya later all. Bye.

​Look who is home :D

But to be honest - this Week I have to watch the Final from SC first - but after that this will be my next love - I´m confident about it.

Long Drama Preview and Happy Press Conference Pictures for Masked Prosecutor

Posted on May 20, 2015 by ockoala

drs15.jpg

I gotta give props when it’s due and Masked Prosecutor deserves kudos for doing the unthinkable from one week ago, namely making that flamboyant wrestling mask suddenly look narratively acceptable. Who woulda thunk it? The drama premieres on KBS this Wednesday night, with an eye towards keeping the ratings crown from predecessor Unkind Women using a combination of mature charm from leads Kim Sun Ah and Joo Sang Wook plus a righteous justice warrior story line.

Turns out the wrestling mask as a disguise for the prosecutor is rooted in his teen years training at a wrestling gym, so he actually uses wrestling as his attack moves and the colorful mask as his cover. I love it when seemingly silly stuff makes sense, now I can sit back to just enjoy the story and onscreen chemistry without being distracted by the mask because it’s organically built into the story line. The cast looked great at the press conference, with plenty of teasing and laughter to go around, always a good sign that there is a happy vibe filming this drama. Check out the press conference pics and long preview below.

drs9.jpg

Archived