❤ MinZy ❤ Lee Min Ho ❤ Suzy Bae

Admin

1 hour ago, chdom said:

Why is this thread not thriving? I love LMH and Suzy! We need a sign. Maybe Suzy will leave a subtle IG ode to her bf. Hope they can make it.

Real couples don't get much attention or interest on here except for a few. Real couples with serious relationships treasure their privacy (some, not all. Prefer those that do.), they rarely if ever give anything away, meaning there's nothing to talk/speculate about, thus they're boring. That's how some people think.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

http://kdramabuzz.com/star-couple-lee-min-ho-suzy-spent-millions-during-london-stay/

Star Couple Lee Min Ho & Suzy Spent Millions during London Staylmh-suzy.jpg

On the July 28 episode of TV Chosun’s “Byul Byul Talk Show”, Kim Taehyun spoke of stars who go on dates in foreign countries with the excuse that they have a schedule there, and said that Lee Minho and Suzy‘s 2015 date in London was a perfect example of this.

Because the two are quite famous, it was difficult for them to date secretly in Korea, so they ended up dating in London instead, though they were unfortunately caught by paparazzi there as well. Lee Minho had a shoot in Paris, while Suzy had ad shoot in London. To meet Suzy, Lee Minho took a Euro Star to London, then rented a car and went to London’s tallest building, The Shard.

The couple ate at a restaurant in the building, with a beautiful view of London and a very romantic atmosphere. They drank wine, and ate luxurious dishes of bass, salmon, and venison.

Lee Minho and Suzy stayed in a 5 star hotel within the same building for 2 nights and 3 days. They stayed in a suite room, with a price of 1.9 million won (1690 USD) a night. He also took her on dates throughout London with the car he rented.

“Lee Minho must have truly cared for Suzy,” the reporter declared.

Same news, different article: 

http://www.hancinema.net/lee-min-ho-and-suzy-s-secret-date-costs-way-more-than-you-can-imagine-108351.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

Lee Min-ho and Suzy's Secret Date Costs Way More Than You Can Imagine

fullsizephoto872670.jpg

On the 28th, in TV Joseon Station's talk show, "ByulByul Talk Show", they featured top stars and their secretive dates. For one example, Lee Min-ho and Suzy's 2015 London date was described.

The host of the show began, "Since both of them are the top stars in South Korea with heavy fan base, they decided to enjoy a less-pressured date away from Korea but the paparazzi's had to catch that".

photo872669.jpg

According to one of the reporter in the Entertainment section, the date was planned in a very complicated manner. "At the time, Lee Min-ho was shooting in Paris, France, and Suzy was shooting in London. When you see the route they took, it's like the movie, Mission Impossible. When Lee Min-ho was done with his filming, he took the Eurostar train to London and once he got there, he rented a fancy car on sight like a spy and moved with the car. From there, he went to England's tallest building, The Shard, which is about 310m in height".

"They used the restaurant in the building, on the 31st floor. The restaurant is famous for it's class and a wonderful view of London. Afterward, they stayed in this 5 stars hotel for 2 nights and 3 days. From there, we can see how much Lee Min-ho loves Suzy and was being considerate to her. He reserved a Suite room for her, which is about $2000 per night. Also, with the car he rented, they drove around the downtown London. He is as magical and romantic as the roles he get in the dramas. True knight in a shining armor and prince charming".

"According to the paparazzi, they were cautious even in a foreign land, as they carefully proceeded with the date with much time difference".

By. Lily Lee

Source : www.mydaily.co.kr/new...

Still cant move on with suzy talk about min ho on happy together

(i read somewhere someone said that minho suzy just bussiness couple.. well, just take a look this video, suzy looks nervous talking about her relationship, this show was airing during times relationship out) I hope ppl stop making rumors ! 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Breaking: Lee Min Ho And Suzy Confirmed To Have Broken Up

Lee-Min-Ho-Suzy.jpg

Lee Min Ho and Suzy have parted ways.

On November 16, a media outlet reported that the celebrity couple has broken up.

In response, Suzy’s agency JYP Entertainment confirmed, “We checked with her, and it is true that Suzy and Lee Min Ho broke up.”

Lee Min Ho and Suzy were confirmed to be dating in March 2015. They were previously swept up in break up rumors several times, but the rumors were denied each time.

Source (1) (2)

This is really sad. I was thinking about them this morning, and then I connected to the Net and saw this news... In my heart I was waiting for LMH to return from the military and for them to get married. But I won't stop shipping them, instead I'll hope they grow close again in the future. It can always happen.

But now they'll probably never work together.

• 2 months later...

Breaking: Suzy And Lee Min Ho Reportedly Dating Again

https://www.soompi.com/2018/02/08/breaking-suzy-lee-min-ho-reportedly-dating/

LOVE THIS NEWS! ❤️ 

PLEASE STAY TOGETHER FOREVER ! Love u both! 

EDIT AFTER ONE HOUR NEWS OUT:

Update: Lee Min Ho Denies He Is Dating Suzy

https://www.soompi.com/2018/02/08/breaking-suzy-lee-min-ho-reportedly-dating/

wtf with those reporters! 

Archived