❤ MinZy ❤ Lee Min Ho ❤ Suzy Bae

Admin

Hi I'm back. I want to give something to make all you happy :).

Suzy online in instagram on the day of her birthday (this year) and she liked many instagram posts of her fans. There is one that caught my attention. SUZY LIKED A POST WHICH HAD HER PHOTO AND LMH. Ok this is not her first time liking instagram post about her and LMH. Maybe it's mean nothing for other people, but for minzy supporter this is mean special right? ;) at least we can think that they're still happy together :wub:

Capture of the instagram

7fi8ugioo.jpg

I find something unusual from LMH, he spotted in Aura Beauty Hair Shop on 22 or 23 of October 2016. I've been following him since 2009 and I never see him go to other salon except Kang Ho The Red Carpet, he often go there for his dramas, CFs, promotion events in and outside Korea. So it's kinda surprise me a bit, he went to different salon. You know what Suzy is a customer in Aura Beauty Salon! Check the info here  Stars and Their Salon. She went there for her personal schedule. Could it be that Suzy recommended him to go there? This is pure my speculation, so it could be wrong, don't take it as real fact hehe.

I search  Aura Beauty Hair Shop blog and I saw LMH and Suzy also other celebs as their customer hehe. And I can see that they've done his hair lately for his recent event, CFs this year also poster for his new drama "Legend of The Blue Sea".

iugoijo.jpg

After all those fake/false rumors about them, I hope this little info will make you happy. Only Suzy and Lee Minho who know the real situation about their relationship, we as fans only can hope they always happy together.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just sharing ! (I dont know if this is true or not) at least this happy news for real shipper minzy :D im so happy when i heard suzy and min ho dating. I never hear suzy dating with anyone before,or she just never admit it (i think if she dont admit, its meant she wasnt really serious with that man). but im so happy suzy admited she is dating with min ho, i think both in serious relationship, suzy still doing happy together program after became hot topic with dating news.. i guess both are really in love :D min ho so cute when he heard suzy name in his fan meeting hihihi.. 

in this video, seems like lee min ho really want to get close with her, it was said min ho never really taking care his ex gf,but with suzy it so different :D i also love their interview about future. They relationship getting stronger ! I hope they will marry someday hahaha

i love minzy !!!

• 1 month later...
On 12/12/2016 at 0:19 AM, LoveBangWon said:

Just sharing ! (I dont know if this is true or not) at least this happy news for real shipper minzy :D im so happy when i heard suzy and min ho dating. I never hear suzy dating with anyone before,or she just never admit it (i think if she dont admit, its meant she wasnt really serious with that man). but im so happy suzy admited she is dating with min ho, i think both in serious relationship, suzy still doing happy together program after became hot topic with dating news.. i guess both are really in love :D min ho so cute when he heard suzy name in his fan meeting hihihi.. 

in this video, seems like lee min ho really want to get close with her, it was said min ho never really taking care his ex gf,but with suzy it so different :D i also love their interview about future. They relationship getting stronger ! I hope they will marry someday hahaha

i love minzy !!!

While it's a cute story, I don't know if I believe it or not. It's too vague and based on speculations, and it circulates since the day of the dating news.

On another note, in the first episode of her reality show "Off the Rec: Suzy", she revealed they date once a month. I personally don't think they see each other so rarely, but they both have busy schedules. The most important thing is they are happy.

• 1 month later...
On 1/17/2017 at 3:45 PM, chiyako92 said:

While it's a cute story, I don't know if I believe it or not. It's too vague and based on speculations, and it circulates since the day of the dating news.

On another note, in the first episode of her reality show "Off the Rec: Suzy", she revealed they date once a month. I personally don't think they see each other so rarely, but they both have busy schedules. The most important thing is they are happy.

Yea, dating/love stories that are told by a third party are never going to be 100% accurate since it's all passed through word of mouth. It's all hearsay and he said/she said, but it does sound very likely to my ears. It's believable enough.

LMH & Suzy never had the chance of working together so they could only meet through mutual friends. I can totally see Suzy being hesitant at first and Lee Min-Ho persisting. He seems to like the short, cute, and meaty girl type lol. 

If you love 1 another it shouldn't really matter how many times you see each other.

These two are my 2nd favourite couple after YoonGi. 

XiaBgWd.jpg

I don't think they can do better for each other.

Here's a clearer look at their hands and those rings:

AqCreFh.png

On closer inspection and from different pictures I've seen, they're not identical, and they're wearing them on different fingers. There's probably a female version and a male version. 

But they're obviously couple rings.

On 1/17/2017 at 3:45 PM, chiyako92 said:

I think it's the PD who said that and kept on guessing, but she never confirmed it, she just laughed it off. 

• 2 weeks later...

FAN ART

IMG_1270.jpg

Cto

i need to remind my self: suzy for min ho. And minho for suzy. 

(Each times i watch their drama with different co star) Lol.

@incoty since both are real one, couple ring is another shipper fan service hahha..while imaginary couple, their shipper, busy searching for hint if their favorite dating or not. :D 

Suzy minho jjang ! I hope suzy minho still strong even if sweetie minho going to army for 2 year. Oppa Please marry her :D the two quietly took serious answer if reporter ask about dating and marriage things :D

• 2 weeks later...

I never doubt Suzy is still dating LMH, especially in one ep of "Off The Rec" she mentioned that after UF ended she went for vacation in  Mount ??? in France with 'a friend'. Since Suzy is still young, not to mention very beautiful & she can't  speak English well, let alone French, its unlikely she wud travel alone with another female, so I'm sure the friend is a guy friend. A friend who has been in France several times & who is a frequent traveller. Also the friend even he's not as rich as Gu Junpyo, but rich enuf to go vacationing with his gf. Not saying Suzy cant afford it but its much safer to have a man like him around. And she also said they both were happy just to lazy around :- sleep in until whenever, walking around whenever they felt like to & eat whenever they want. And guess who else loves to sleep in & just lazy around when there's  no work?  I'm  sure his fans would know his habits well :D 

I guess when Suzy implied she went on date once a month, I bet everyone assumed they meet up just one day in a month to go for a drive or a movie. However I suspect that once a month date equal to weekend getaway or a few days getaway to spend time together outside Seoul & scrutiny eyes. They might see each other whenever available, maybe he would just drop by at her place or they just go for a quick drive which its not considered as a date.

• 2 weeks later...

suzy-lee-min-ho-xpn.jpg

JYP Responds To Reports About Suzy And Lee Min Ho’s 2nd Anniversary Party

uing

On April 3, a news outlet reported that Lee Min Ho and Suzy held a party with their close acquaintances to celebrate their second anniversary together.

In response to this report, a source from Suzy’s agency JYP Entertainment explained, “We saw the news, but we will not release an official statement regarding the private life of our artists.”

Meanwhile, Lee Min Ho and Suzy went public with their relationship in March 2015. Despite continuous rumors about their breakup, both sides denied them each time, and the couple is still going strong.

Source (1)

soompi

@lxands of course they probably did alot vacation together.. both rich and famous lol.,

i really love both of them together.. i only ship this real couple !!!! Love it so much, they still strong together.. i hope they have long long relationship, until they get married :tongue: gosh !! Every news about them, always about happy things !!! I hope we will always hear good news until their child born lol.

Read this too, hope its true.  Hv been wondering for a while now as LMH and Suzy are an extremely private couple....

http://www.hancinema.net/suzy-and-lee-min-ho-celebrate-their-2-year-anniversary-as-a-couple-104682.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

It appears that Suzy and Lee Min-ho had an anniversary party celebrating their 2 years as a couple.

Their agencies claim they can't make official statements about their private lives, but reports claim Suzy and Lee Min-ho invited a few friends to their 2nd year anniversary party.

After six months of being together, they officially claimed they were seeing each other in March of 2015. Many assumed they were broken up after a year and a half. This was the result of them not answering questions or commenting about each other directly to the public because they are such big stars.

At the 2015 Baeksang Arts Awards, Lee Min-ho was asked if he knew he was going get a trophy, and he answered that he knew one of them was his for sure. Then MC Shin Dong-yup had made a rude joke about Suzy and all Lee Min-ho said was, "I know the fans have worked hard for me to get this".

Suzy was asked a questions related to her boyfriend but she answered, "We go on dates once a month". In the past when she was on "Happy Together 3", she said, "I wish everyone supported us. I don't know what else to say because I'm embarrassed". But, she didn't mention any names.

With their agencies not making any clarifications to the anniversary party, the public believes that they are still together.

photo835561.jpg...it would be great to just see them once together, so i can hv a closure!!!

credit as tagged

I need to see the receipts. They truly are on a different Ninja Couple level. Even with Rain & Kim Tae Hee, who were very good at being discreet were captured a few times. Just one pic please? I hope that with LMH enlistment looming, Suzy can stay strong & wait for him. It can happen a la couple mentioned above. 

You can see them together in the Dispatch photos. 

20150323084007_kyd_8157.png20150323022754_7.png

But I doubt you're ever going to see them together again.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Rain & KTH were never captured together, even when they dated, until the day they got married.

Unless something drastic happens, I think Suzy will wait, she's still so young, and it doesn't look like LMH will be serving in active duty.

54 minutes ago, incoty said:

You can see them together in the Dispatch photos. 

But I doubt you're ever going to see them together again.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Rain & KTH were never captured together, even when they dated, until the day they got married.

Unless something drastic happens, I think Suzy will wait, she's still so young, and it doesn't look like LMH will be serving in active duty.

Those dispatch pics were definitely a treat, it's been awhile that's why it's always assumed the couple broke up or not together. In the case of Rain/KTH, they were caught eating at a couple of restaurants and pictured on vacation in Jeju Island with their families.

33 minutes ago, chdom said:

Those dispatch pics were definitely a treat, it's been awhile that's why it's always assumed the couple broke up or not together. In the case of Rain/KTH, they were caught eating at a couple of restaurants and pictured on vacation in Jeju Island with their families.

Were they actually photographed alone by themselves? I don't think they were, right?

I remember them arriving separately with hats and masks on.

201605251020062570_d.jpg

• 1 month later...

Archived