❤ MinZy ❤ Lee Min Ho ❤ Suzy Bae

Admin

On Monday, March 23, 2015 at 2:02 PM, ebullient said:

What a coincidence... MinZy's ideal types are Song Hye Kyo and Kang Dong Won! :))

Just quoted an old post abt their ideal girl/man. I'm not a big fan of LMH but I still know his ideal girl is SHK since long ago (at least since his BOF days) when Suzy has not even debuted yet. But now when he was asked again abt his ideal girl & he still says SHK, cheap media & fans go berserk saying that LMH has break up with Suzy because he has fallen for SHK :rolleyes::rolleyes: when he was just gave out his standard  ideal girl answer!!!

Suzy is his real life gf for heaven sake so how could he says she's his ideal woman? An ideal is someone beyond one's reach. Even if she is, would he say it when Suzy is many men's dream girl? It would come out as if he is either bragging or doing a publicity stunt. Plus it also shows LMH is always consistent in answering question abt his ideal woman, so how could it becomes a reason for his break up? Even if SHK is LMH's ideal woman, he's not necessarily SHK's ideal man :D 

Also talk abt Suzy's ideal Kang Dong Won,  he might be an ideal man for many women, celebrities or not but for SHK, KDW is just her goofy close friend who's not that attractive if he's not working (her words :P )   My point is one person can just be a friend or family to another person but can be an ideal to another....

What dissapoint me most in LMH-Suzy relationship is he hardly show his support to her. He didnt even attend Dorihwaga premier when actor KSH would make a point to show his support for Suzy despite his busy schedule. Also KSH obvious support for Suzy during the time when she's being harshly criticized is what I hope to see LMH would do for Suzy during her hard time, if they're still together. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lee Min Ho and Suzy reportedly broke up... sad news if this is true.

http://news.nate.com/view/20160801n15789?mid=n0107

Update: JYPE and MYM denied  the rumor. They confirmed the two are still going well. 

http://news.nate.com/view/20160801n16006?mid=n0107

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/08/both-labels-deny-lee-min-ho-and-suzys-breakup

Both JYP Entertainment and MYM Entertainment have denied the breakup.

Sports Today had reported that the two had broken up. However, JYP Entertainment said, "It's not true that Suzy and Lee Min Ho broke up. They're still doing fine." Also, MYM Entertainment said, "We've confirmed that they're still doing fine. The reports saying they broke up are not true."

ae_1470022083426_807431_0.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Lee Min-Ho and Suzy Bae talk about future plans; is marriage on the cards for celebrity couple?

Suzy Bae recent statement about boyfriend Lee Min-Ho has put all their breakup and cheating rumours to rest. “Uncontrollably Fond” actress Bae at a recent event talked about her relationship with Min-Ho and what it’s to date the “City Hunters” actor.
Of late, there have been rumours about Bae and Min-Ho calls it quit, but the “City Hunters” actor confirmed that they are still dating. Also, Bae revealed her future plans with boyfriend and said that they will support each other.
Bae told media that she is attracted Min-Ho for his warm personality. Further revealing about their date in London, Bae said, “we did what normal couples would do. We were in London at the same time because our photo shoot schedules overlapped. We didn’t do anything special, we drove and had meals.”
“We will just have to do our best, we have jobs to do, and we will try to support each other,” she said, according to Korea Bizwire, when asked about her future plans with Min-Ho.
On the other hand, Min-Ho told a leading daily that he has matured and will be responsible about what he has said. “A man needs to protect his loved ones,” Min-Ho said in an interview.
When asked about his girlfriend Bae, Min-Ho said he hopes to get married to protect her.
Meanwhile, Min-Ho is busy with the film “Legend of the Blue Sea,” which also stars Jun Ji Hyun. He is also the ambassador of the Pyeongchang 2018 Winter Olympics. Talking about the Winter Olympics, he said, “It will have been 30 years since the Seoul Olympics in 1988. I have a lot of pride, holding a global event like the Winter Olympics and Paralympics in Pyeongchang, known for its scenery. Regardless of the ambassador position, as a Korean, I’m proud.”

Source: ibitimes.co.in

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.soompi.com/2016/08/16/best-celebrity-couples-ac

Best Celebrity Couples According To Face Reading Revealed

The upcoming episode of KBS Joy’s idol ranking show “The Girl Who Leapt Charts” ranks celebrity couples including K-pop idols according to their face reading compatibility.

Face reading (also known as physiognomy) is an ancient practice of predicting someone’s character and destiny based on facial features.

Lee Min Ho and Suzy come in first place with the best purported compatibility according to their facial features. The couple officially confirmed their relationship back in March 2015 after being spotted in London together.

According to the face reading, Suzy’s baby hairs near her forehead reflect being full of emotions. Furthermore, her face shape indicates the characteristic of taking care of people and making them feel comfortable. As for Lee Min Ho, the broadcast claims that the shape of his lips implies stubbornness.

The show then explains that the couple’s physiognomy compatibility reveals that they help each other grow while blocking bad points resulting in an excellent match.

Other star couples mentioned on the episode include Choiza & Sulli, Girls’ Generation’s Choi Sooyoung & Jung Kyung Ho, EXO’s Kai & f(x)’s Krystal, JYJ’s Kim Junsu & EXID’s Hani, and more.

So far Choiza and Sulli have been revealed as coming in third place. Also, Ueeand Lee Sang Yoon received eighth place while Hani and Kim Junsu got ninth place.

The Girl Who Leapt Charts

The complete ranking will be released when this episode airs on August 17 at 4:50 p.m. KST.

Source (1)

Suzy to have wax figure in Hong Kong alongside boyfriend Lee Min-ho

Bae Suzy, the first female Korean star to have her own wax figure displayed at the wax museum Madame Tussauds in Hong Kong, will be flying there on Monday to attend an event marking the occasion.

The event is slated for Tuesday.

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20160911

(JYP Entertainment)

Actor Lee Min-ho, who is dating Suzy, also has a wax figure in the museum in Hong Kong, along with other male Korean stars including actors Bae Yong-joon, Lee Min-ho, Kim Soo-hyun and Lee Jong-suk as well as members of the K-pop group TVXQ and Super Junior’s Choi Si-won.

Meanwhile, the KBS TV show “Uncontrollably Fond,” which featured Suzy and actor Kim Woo-bin, came to a close Thursday.

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20160911

(Starhaus Entertainment)

By Lim Jeong-yeo (kaylalim@heraldcorp.com)

Source http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201609111751109462258_2

I'm surprised by the amount of rubbish about this couple that circulates in the web. Seriously, Taylor Swift being interested in LMH was just a bit of the iceberg. There are really many articles wrote about nothing, like LMH joining "Uncontrollably Fond" to make ratings raise (when we all know it was a pre-produced show and filming was already over), and Suzy allegedly rejecting a supposed marriage proposal. I'm astonished.

@chiyako92

They've got nothing better to do!!! For a guu who can't communicate in English & a girl who can't speak Korean, they really make the most ridiculous gossip of a decade. Only brainless people actually swallow the bizzare statement. Its one thing if LMH has a project with her but the poor guy never even met her.

I'm  not really LMH's fan but I sympathize with him these days. He can't even mention a female's name or the next day headline will be LMH dump Suzy for so&so, because he mention her name in an interview. And poor SHK, she was drag in these absurd rumors just because LMH (whom btw one out of hundred thousands Korean man) named her as his ideal. C'mmon ideal girl/man question is just fan service question. They'll  date & marry whoever they like without even checking if their partner meet their ideal criteria. 

I think Suzy ideal man is Kang Don Won...pls don't tell me they gonna drag KDW too as the 3rd party next!:rolleyes:

I believe there's a group of people who's  main aim is to put down Suzy's popularity and/or tarnish her reputation. When Suzy won multiple awards they exposed  her relationships in hope LMH fans would bashed her, her contract deal went down because her anti fans. However the opposite happened. LMH fans & Suzy fans were surprised but approve of their relationship. They became the nation power couple. Their explosive popularity got them both more contract deal. Fans of both LMH & SZ gave their full support. Thus it backfired those whom jealous of them. 

Anyway I hope LMH & SZ will surface together to an event or sumthing.

1 hour ago, lxands said:

@chiyako92

They've got nothing better to do!!! For a guu who can't communicate in English & a girl who can't speak Korean, they really make the most ridiculous gossip of a decade. Only brainless people actually swallow the bizzare statement. Its one thing if LMH has a project with her but the poor guy never even met her.

I'm  not really LMH's fan but I sympathize with him these days. He can't even mention a female's name or the next day headline will be LMH dump Suzy for so&so, because he mention her name in an interview. And poor SHK, she was drag in these absurd rumors just because LMH (whom btw one out of hundred thousands Korean man) named her as his ideal. C'mmon ideal girl/man question is just fan service question. They'll  date & marry whoever they like without even checking if their partner meet their ideal criteria. 

I think Suzy ideal man is Kang Don Won...pls don't tell me they gonna drag KDW too as the 3rd party next!:rolleyes:

I believe there's a group of people who's  main aim is to put down Suzy's popularity and/or tarnish her reputation. When Suzy won multiple awards they exposed  her relationships in hope LMH fans would bashed her, her contract deal went down because her anti fans. However the opposite happened. LMH fans & Suzy fans were surprised but approve of their relationship. They became the nation power couple. Their explosive popularity got them both more contract deal. Fans of both LMH & SZ gave their full support. Thus it backfired those whom jealous of them. 

Anyway I hope LMH & SZ will surface together to an event or sumthing.

I totally agree with you. I also hope one day they'll come up to some public event, but on the other hand I like them being away from the limelight.

• 2 weeks later...

annyeong shippers, i have been a follower of LMH since 2009, and was able to shake hands with him last 2012 due to pure luck. I am a silent lurker but I could not stop but ask , why did LMH visit MBC this week? This is just a hypothesis on my part and hoping this could happen --- that he'll be the  guest  of honor of His lady love on her first  ever Solo meet and greet on MBC hall on the 16th in celebration of  her 22nd birthday.  I wish :wub:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi minzy shipper, i want to join here because I like Lee Minho dan Suzy together :)

I also upset about all the groundless/fake rumors about them which had been circulating for a long time. Those rumors all started by foreign sites for click bait to generate more views for their site, so let's not pay attention to them. Even until now they're still busy to make up some lies about minzy then posted it to their website. We should never believe them.

On 10/10/2016 at 10:28 AM, merci0125 said:

annyeong shippers, i have been a follower of LMH since 2009, and was able to shake hands with him last 2012 due to pure luck. I am a silent lurker but I could not stop but ask , why did LMH visit MBC this week? This is just a hypothesis on my part and hoping this could happen --- that he'll be the  guest  of honor of His lady love on her first  ever Solo meet and greet on MBC hall on the 16th in celebration of  her 22nd birthday.  I wish :wub:

hmm I don't think it's related to Suzy. I think it has something to do with his new drama "legend of the blue sea (LOTBS)", because at that same place, fans spotted Song Dongil, an actor who also cast in LOTBS. I also notice his outfit that day, it's the same outfit he wore at LOTBS first script reading.

Archived